Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The school publicly lied about the timeline. Makes me wonder what else they are hiding regarding the situation.

Do you have proof of that? The school administration seems to have pretty well documented everything. It would be pretty difficult for them to falsify those documents.

EDIT: never mind--I see this has been mentioned. I did a thread search for "dye" but didn't see any results. My apology.

Hi, all--a newcomer here.
I just registered to mention that it seems telling that the CCTV video we have of Tad shows him purchasing hair dye.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3139214/tad-cummins-elizabeth-thomas-alleged-kidnap/

I hadn't seen that mentioned before, so I'd assume he and/or Elizabeth both have differently colored hair now.

Hi, all--a newcomer here.
I just registered to mention that it seems telling that the CCTV video we have of Tad shows him purchasing hair dye.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3139214/tad-cummins-elizabeth-thomas-alleged-kidnap/

I hadn't seen that mentioned before, so I'd assume he and/or Elizabeth both have differently colored hair now.
d0624ad19b949005137f34768892734d.jpg

6e57ac218db4452f8509379ba250a14c.jpg

Welcome
Pics of her with blond and brunette hair for reference

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

I took my daughters cell away every night, until she finished her homework. I wondered why she never put up a fuss. Then my son told me that she could text from her iPod and the Play Station....:doh:

Parents are always the last to know...................I remember keeping mine in the dark to the best of my ability.

Kids............who needs 'em ?

ETA: Your daughter may have a bright future in espionage or spying................help her to find her place in life.

The one thing that will end this is when ET becomes bored and HAS to go online and communicate with friends or whomever.
I'd say this will happen sooner rather than later.
Kids these days are so glued to their electronics !

That could be difficult for her, if they are in an area without cell phone and internet access.

I must've missed this. Where was this reported? Does sounds like a hugely important fact.
It was mentioned several times here on websleuths. I ll if I can find out more details.

RSBM

Was wondering about that as well.
I bolded it in another post I'd quoted.
Sounds ominous --- it would be nice to think ET meant they were going to 'get married and live happily ever after...'
Hope it's not some suicide pact. :(

I agree, I thought she meant the mission was a new life.

I took my daughters cell away every night, until she finished her homework. I wondered why she never put up a fuss. Then my son told me that she could text from her iPod and the Play Station....:doh:
I didn't know that! I don't have kids so I'm lost in the ways of play station!

Any ideas on what Tad's favorite movie is? This could be useful info for certain reasons.

Elf and Star Wars were likely candidates, but have not panned out.

He picked her up at Shoneys restaurant. They left together. She also informed her sibling she would be with him and if not home by 6 to contact LE

This. I don't buy it. She had a friend drop her off, she told family she was meeting FRIENDS... then it changed.
Whomever dropped her off has more info, if anything. I do NOT believe she told sibling to call LE if she wasn't home. That is where i'm calling BS.

He picked her up at Shoneys restaurant. They left together. She also informed her sibling she would be with him and if not home by 6 to contact LE

Do they have video of her getting in the car? I thought she told the sibling she was spending the day with a friend?

From the article http://wkrn.com/2017/03/20/family-a...mas-warned-to-call-police-if-she-wasnt-home/: “But most alarming is what one of Thomas’ siblings just revealed to Whatley. An issue that has arisen as of late is a statement made by Mary Catherine to a sibling the day she disappeared,” the lawyer told News 2.
“The statement, as we understand, is that if she was not back by 6 p.m. that evening that law enforcement should be called,” Whatley continued.

This mention of ET's request that LE be called if she wasn't back by 6 p.m. troubles me, so I have tried to consider different perspectives on it. Here are my thoughts (for whatever they are worth):

* Perhaps ET's statement was misunderstood by her sibling. Maybe this isn't what she actually said. If it is what ET said, the next question is why? If ET didn't trust TC, she might say this to get help if the situation got out of her control.

* But, I think the bundle of clothes she brought with her and the social media posts all suggest that she planned on leaving. If she did plan on leaving, why on earth would she say the 6 p.m. thing to a sibling?

* Maybe she gave this specific time to her sibling to delay the process of reporting them missing. Maybe ET and TC realized their disappearance would be quickly noted and submitted to LE, so maybe they thought the time between they left and 6 p.m. would give them enough time to get far enough away (or to their planned destination). Making this statement might have given them a bit of control over the initiation of the search for them. This seems to be the most likely scenario when I consider all the possibilities.

Oh, another thing--when it comes to cell phones--can they ping if they are receiving incoming calls/messages or trying to automatically update? Or do they only ping when the user is trying to call, message, etc.? Could it be they were long gone from the Decatur AL area when ET's phone pinged? Does this make sense?

Do they have video of her getting in the car? I thought she told the sibling she was spending the day with a friend?
They have both been missing 8 days. Both their phones pinged in Decatur. I think its safe to say they are together. TBI would not charge him with kidnapping without proof and put him on the 10 most wanted list.

Do you really think they disappeared separately and have not been sighted in 8 days? Both their phones pinged in Decatur Alabama

I don't but I try to stick to only confirmed facts and leave my assumptions out of it.

I'm only asking if LE or video confirmed they left/are together. Keep an open mind, we've seen stranger things happen around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamagoldman