Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has been discussed before but one of the things that is bothering me about this case is that TC and his wife took the victim to church every Sunday. Since his wife also works for the school district, why wouldn't she find this behavior questionable? I keep wondering if she may know more than she is letting on. Or that she may not realize she holds possible clues to their whereabouts. It seems so peculiar to me, unless he was just telling that church info to the witness to minimize the inappropriateness. I wonder if they really took her to church every Sunday. That would be easy to prove.

Can they get a marriage license without anyone checking to see if he's already married? He wouldn't get charged with Bigamy until he got captured or I'm confused?

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

I can't even see ANY judge marrying a 50 year old man and a young girl. Fake ID maybe so nobody would bat an eye? And the freaking Christian man he is.....had to marry her before sex. &@$#% Reminds me of my Chester step dad that freak!!! Oh and I saw another post on her IG where she said she wanted to go home. Ugh!!!

But then why this

She told my younger sister that if she wasn't home by 6:00 to call the police. Call for help I think was her exact words," James Thomas said.

[http://www]

Call for help?

Also I don't think they have released that info on the phones

Yes, I agree that is very worrying. I suppose it is possible that, as others have said, it was a ruse to give them extra time, but it sure is an odd statement. She could have said something like "Text me if you don't hear back from me by 6pm because I want to turn my phone off for the day." She might not have wanted her brother to worry about her alone? Just trying to think of alternatives to what you and I are both worrying about.

That is a very odd thing for a father to say, especially this early in the search,imo..

It's just very disheartening," Anthony Thomas told NBC News Tuesday after being finding out that new piece of information. "I'm afraid he's married her."

She had updated her IG to say "wife." I feel like his statement was in relation to that, but it's JMO.

Yes, I agree that is very worrying. I suppose it is possible that, as others have said, it was a ruse to give them extra time, but it sure is an odd statement. She could have said something like "Text me if you don't hear back from me by 6pm because I want to turn my phone off for the day." She might not have wanted her brother to worry about her alone? Just trying to think of alternatives to what you and I are both worrying about.
I agree I think there's a lot of different ways she would have stated that if she had just wanted time. She said call LE or to get help. Very troubling IMO

Sorry if this has been discussed before but one of the things that is bothering me about this case is that TC and his wife took the victim to church every Sunday. Since his wife also works for the school district, why wouldn't she find this behavior questionable? I keep wondering if she may know more than she is letting on. Or that she may not realize she holds possible clues to their whereabouts. It seems so peculiar to me, unless he was just telling that church info to the witness to minimize the inappropriateness. I wonder if they really took her to church every Sunday. That would be easy to prove.

Taking her to church might not be so questionable to his wife if she knew the abusee ET suffered at the hands of her mother. Maybe she thought that they were genuinely trying to help her. Not uncommon here in Alabama to bring other people's kids to church, at least when I was growing up it wasn't.

I think I'm speculating but I think he told her she was abused he needed to help her etc. She probably thought it's as great he was helping a child in need. He told the school he had to help with her anxiety when they questioned him he's very manipulative IMO

But then why this

She told my younger sister that if she wasn't home by 6:00 to call the police. Call for help I think was her exact words," James Thomas said.

[http://www]

Call for help?

Also I don't think they have released that info on the phones

I kinda wonder if they wanted the drama to swirl around them. The comment about calling police if she's not home by 6 would definitely make that person freak out when it's 6 and she's still gone. They might be relishing the attention and their ability to outrun or outsmart LE. The fact that they reportedly have 2 guns gives me the same vibe.. like maybe they think of themselves as on the run, rebels, and ready to escalate to crime/violence as needed. JMO and admittedly a little out there.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

I don't consider a kiss in a classroom a sexual relationship. It may be deplorable, but IMO is not a sexual relationship.

The student who saw it said it wasn't a romantic kiss but more like a friendly kiss on the lips. No matter what this is not appropriate. Could she have been thanking him for something? All those love quotes on their Instagram speaks more than friendship.

Doubt the person marrying them would look it up. His wife would have to file bigamy I think. I may be wrong though

Thanks for the info. Was wondering what the family dynamics were

Thanks for the info. Was wondering what the family dynamics were
She's pleaded for him to turn himself in.She looked absolutely gutted. I wonder what this has done to them financially? They may have needed both pays to survive and he just made that box worse. As if she's not going through enough already.

I kinda wonder if they wanted the drama to swirl around them. The comment about calling police if she's not home by 6 would definitely make that person freak out when it's 6 and she's still gone. They might be relishing the attention and their ability to outrun or outsmart LE. The fact that they reportedly have 2 guns gives me the same vibe.. like maybe they think of themselves as on the run, rebels, and ready to escalate to crime/violence as needed. JMO and admittedly a little out there.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

I think this too because I read somewhere that he told the victim that he used to work for CIA and FBI, as illogical as that would sound to most people over the age of 15.

How can they know "that purchase was not connected to any plan to change his appearance or that of Elizabeth Thomas."???

I have been wondering this. Maybe he bought it for the wife and she used it?

The student who saw it said it wasn't a romantic kiss but more like a friendly kiss on the lips. No matter what this is not appropriate. Could she have been thanking him for something? All those love quotes on their Instagram speaks more than friendship.
Doesn't matter if it wasn't a "romantic" kiss or not; it's wildly inappropriate for a teacher to kiss a student no matter what.

Do you think he's clueless about how the legal system works?
I just think that a father proclaiming his 15 yr.old daughter who is missing a week is married to her abductor. I would think that would be the last thing on his mind (the father),especially to make that comment public is something I find disturbing.

I think he knows what he's doing. I don't think he's in love with her, or thinks he's building a life with her. He's a predator, IMO.

Exactly. He is in a school full of kids, but the one kid he goes after is a child who clearly has an unstable home life and desperately wanted love and attention. Or at least she's the one that fell for his con. Wonder if there's other girls in the school he tried to reel in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member