Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM

So, at the time TC abducted ET, ET was living with her father. Hence, the abuse at home by then would've been a non-issue correct ?

Was it maybe all of the accumulated prior abuse that formed the person ET is now-- someone whom an adult could manipulate ?

Any adult at that school should have sensed what a creepy, diabolical pervert TC was and is --- did the entire school (aside from the brave child who reported him) just shut their eyes to the obvious ?
I'm assuming once ET was living with her dad all abuse issues had stopped.

And WTF was the abuse issue with her 'mother' -- forcing the kids to be naked in front of strangers ? Was she pimping them out ? ( I'm serious-- that has happened in some msm news reports. Sadly.)
Did that KT allow people to use those children ?

And another thought... was it possible ET had become pregnant by one of the people KT had invited into their home ?
Staggers the imagination to know what a complete mess ET lived in.

At least at the time TC had started manipulating ET, ET was safe at her father's house.
So wouldn't she be more secure as a person by then and not looking for someone to love her ?

Except perhaps TC was a master at conning people.
Add THAT to his resume'. Along with possible bigamy, kidnapping, sex abuse, etc.

Thoughts are all mine , and excuse the rambling !
MOO

I'm sorry, but NO. Definitely not. The impact of abuse is too often life long. Abused children are at a HUGE risk of dealing with depression, self esteem issues, addiction, suicidal thoughts, continually being in abusive relationships, etc. The mental, spiritual, and social impact of abuse does not just go away with stability. Being secure coming from abuse is a long, difficult road for the vast majority of abuse victims.

He has some people on SM who are adamantly sticking up for him and saying ET should be getting blamed not sympathy like she's getting but these are former female students too. You might be onto something do you think it could be him commenting?

ETA That's the local paper for their town The Columbia Herald interesting

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

This is JUST WRONG to blame the 15 year old.... WHO WOULD DO THAT????

http://www.wsmv.com/story/34967126/da-missing-teen-had-troubling-home-life

Not sure if the link had been posted yet, apologies if duplicate.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting. What a horrible man. He used her abusive dysfunctional family life as she was vulnerable to work his way into her life. This is a very sick pervert. I also feel sorry for his wife and kids can you imagine what they are going through as well. I hope when he's caught he gets the book thrown at him just like Jerry Sandusky.

Has anyone thought about that I addition to the wife on her if it says 2019. If she is only a freshman she wouldn't graduate then however someone said she will be 16 in may..so in 2019 she would be 18... Age if consent? Timeline is off somewhere. So she would be 19 when graduating.

Sent from my KFGIWI using Tapatalk
Many kids put different years to make it appear they are older because I think a person has to be 13 or older to have a fb page. So maybe she started her page before she was 13? I haven't looked to see when she started it.

I don't know if this has been asked or not but does one of them have a gluten allergy? They both posted a lot of pictures of gluten free food on their IG's.

And does anyone think that since it seems like they've been planning this for a while maybe one or both bought items and stashed (in one mutually decided place that's hidden) them until they left?

Also she had a job too. There no telling how much money she could have saved in preparation.

Many people do not see teenagers as victims. I see it often. Especially with boys, but also with girls. There is an opinion of complicity and "He/she knows what they are doing." With girls, there are people who think they manipulate men to "get what they want" whatever that means.

(I am talking about society in general, not about people here.)

Thought I heard ET's father only have 5 of the children. The other 5 are adults.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/21/us/tennessee-teacher-manhunt/http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/21/us/tennessee-teacher-manhunt/

"She didn't think she was going to be gone that long, I guess, because she did expect to be home by dinner that night," James Thomas said.

I'm glad to see the quote from law enforcement that's directed to ET, assuring her that she is a victim in this. If she has access to the internet wherever she is, I would hate to think that she would see how some idiots are trying to put the blame on her. It might make her reluctant to reach out for help if she thinks she's in some kind of trouble.

Creating a fake marriage: I only spent about 4 minutes online. And found a handful of options. And yes, these websites advertise, "Hey, it's just for fun, but we provide... ". Yea, sure. I see this one site, where you can order a single (blank) marriage certificate. Use a nice fancy font on a laptop, print it out, sign it. Done. https://www.themonastery.org/catalo...e-p-160.html?gclid=CPyPy_CG6dICFYeBfgodE3UGLw ET seems very impressionable, and believes everything TC tells her (e.g. he is ex CIA, etc.)

I have to say with each passing day I grow more and more concerned. Especially with no sightings of either. I really hope they didn't have some pact to take their lives together in the name of love.

I don't know if this has been brought up yet, but this whole thing with how the school handled this situation reminds me of Jerry Sandusky. Someone reports the incident to who they think is the appropriate person to tell and that person doesn't take the situation seriously. I mean really, it's like a mirror image.

You would have to be living under a rock to not know about the Sandusky case and to be an administrator and not see this exact same thing happening right under your nose is beyond inexcusable. I seriously hope for the sake and safety of the children in this high school that the administrators in the high school will be severely reprimanded if not charged for their utter failure to take this situation more seriously from day one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in MIddle TN. I love living here. There are many good people here. But.... there are many parts of Mid. Tn that are archaic. The county I live in now..... I could tell stories that you would reply back were lies. Just two weeks ago my next door neighbor called the police (by the way our lane that has 6 houses on is not GPS able and 911 can't find us) because HER next door neighbor has a pit bull that comes to her property and kills her chickens and rabbits, and threatens people. The police couldn't find her because our lane isn't on the 911 map, and she finally had to meet them at the main road. They came and when they found out whose dog was killing livestock... they wouldn't do anything. The guy who owns the dog was born and raised here so they won't do anything. I went to the road dept, and I have the phone number of the guy who is in charge of the 911 maps.... I will be adding our lane to the 911 map so in case of fire or heart attack or etc... they can find us but then found another problem. The first house on our lane is called Gracie Lane. Then, it changes to Nipper Lane for 4 houses, then the last house it is called Calvin's Way. So. There are 6 houses on our lane, and 3 different names..... very confusing. This is Cannon County TN. When we moved here a year ago the water company couldn't find us. I had to park at the main hwy and show him where we are. Welcome to TN......There are so many crooked people that are the sheriff's and mayors etc...... I can so believe that this guy that didn't have a teaching degree became a fully credited teacher and the school board protected him etc..... YES IT HAPPENS IN THIS DAY AND AGE.

<modsnip>

This kind of thing rocks communities to their core. It's a stage of grief, denial. People are grieving this situation and how safe their children are so they deny that this could really be happening. I get it. But this is a child who is missing and is the hands of man who isn't stable. She's already missed out on so much of her childhood, if he really loves her then he'll let her go and have a chance at some small piece of childhood. She should have the right to buy a pretty dress for prom, plan her graduation, have her first year in college, her first job, learn to drive and feel the wonderful feeling of freedom the first time she drives alone. He's had his chance at being a child and a teen and a young adult and he's robbing her of her chance, her time.

Can we post a screenshot from her IG? Is it against TOS?

Reposting this informative link from earlier in this thread about ET's phone pinging. It also changes her height to 5 ft.

Maury County sheriff searches where AMBER Alert victim&#8217;s phone last pinged

COLUMBIA, Tenn. (WKRN) &#8211; Tips are slowly trickling in for local, state and federal investigators in the AMBER Alert case out of Maury County. There still have been no credible sightings of Tad Cummins and Elizabeth Thomas.

The lack of tips has Maury County Sheriff Bucky Rowland searching for the pair himself.

He went to fast food restaurants, sporting goods stores and campgrounds in Decatur, Alabama.

Rowland says Elizabeth&#8217;s cell phone last pinged off a tower near Decatur on March 13.

He believes they were passing through on nearby I-65 but wanted to try to see if he could catch them on video together.

&#8220;We went to McDonalds, Academy Sports, a local campground, and went through a lot of video,&#8221; Sheriff Rowland said. &#8220;Unfortunately, we haven&#8217;t had much luck.&#8221;

Sheriff Rowland said his gut feeling is that Thomas and Cummins are camping somewhere.

&#8220;I believe both of them thought they could off and start a new life together,&#8221; he said it&#8217;s worked for a week. &#8220;But I wish and pray that they would reach out to law enforcement so we can help them get their lives back because this is not a life, whether it be in the woods or on the run or whatever it may be. We just want to help both of them.&#8221;

Sheriff Rowland says the pair may have abandoned Cummins vehicle. Also, the TBI is urging people, especially those in rural areas, to search their properties for any sign of them.

Thomas is a 15-year-old white female, with hazel eyes, stands 5 feet tall and weighs 120 pounds. She was last seen wearing a flannel shirt and black leggings.

Cummins is a 6-foot-tall white man who weighs around 200 pounds. He has brown hair and eyes, and he&#8217;s believe to be armed with two handguns.

Cummins is also on the state&#8217;s Top 10 Most Wanted list. There is a $1,000 reward for information leading to his capture.

The TBI urges anyone who has information about the case to call 1-800-TBI-FIND. If you spot the vehicle and can verify the license plate TN 976-ZPT, call 911 immediately

http://wkrn.com/2017/03/20/maury-co...-where-amber-alert-victims-phone-last-pinged/

just want to add that not all places require a passport to enter the country, the passport is only needed to return to the US. It's also likely he's headed somewhere he can "marry" her. In an article on the Columbia Herald it stated he had been searching for info on teen marriages in the days before he kidnapped her. I also believe she entered his vehicle willingly, but I don't believe she wanted to run away with him or she wouldn't have asked her sibling to call the police if she didn't return by dinner.

Has anyone thought about that I addition to the wife on her if it says 2019. If she is only a freshman she wouldn't graduate then however someone said she will be 16 in may..so in 2019 she would be 18... Age if consent? Timeline is off somewhere. So she would be 19 when graduating.

Sent from my KFGIWI using Tapatalk

Depending on her birthday, she might be on track. My son's birthday is in February and he'll turn 19 before graduation.

Was ET's Mom doing the homeschooling until she was arrested? Are the rest of her younger siblings in public school now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties