Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't get an amber alert?

No, I did not and I do have alerts set on my phone.

I am calling what I saw in. The timing, their appearances, that crazy feeling that came over me when I saw them... I should have called the police then because even if it wasn't them, all my alarms were sounding. We are just a few minutes from I-65. The location fits, too.

Thank you. It's a good tip and it could be a missing piece of the puzzle that will help lead them to her.

Yeah, I just got off the phone. I told them everything I knew and what I saw. Hopefully it isn't too late and it helps find them. Maybe cause it's so close to home but this case is really bothering me. I'm obsessed, I just want to help so bad.

I completely agree that he took advantage of her!
I want them found and for her to be okay!
Anyone who knows me on WS in other case understands that I always try to have us look at a possible different opinion.
I DON'T FOR ONE SECOND THINK TC ISN'T A HORRIBLE, KIDNAPPER WHO TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THIS POOR TEENAGER
Just asking for us to question WHY he felt he needed to do so.
We don't have ANY proof of molestation/intercourse at this point though. (I don't doubt it has happened, as we all suspect though. But that's only us, and most of the world, SPECULATING.)
We shouldn't do that.
That's all I'm saying.
Not until we have facts.
Until we do, and we probably will, we should explore every possible angle about what happened and what's going on.
jmo moo

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

He was horny. He's a predator. He likes having a young, impressionable child to seduce and control. That's his "need".

I'm sorry but reading predator apologist posts causes the hair on the back of my neck to stand up. It's creepy.

I think that, since they used Instagram as a sort of secretive way to communicate, that their plans are there as well. Hopefully LE is looking seriously into every single "like" and comment on every single photo. All MOO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

No, I did not and I do have alerts set on my phone.

I am calling what I saw in. The timing, their appearances, that crazy feeling that came over me when I saw them... I should have called the police then because even if it wasn't them, all my alarms were sounding. We are just a few minutes from I-65. The location fits, too.

You having a sighting is what made me feel like I should call. If for some reason it was them, the direction would make sense especially if you're further south than me. Because it seems like they were heading south.

Have these two crazy kids been found yet...............no ?

I was actually hoping that TC managed to find a place to marry her, for a few reasons.

1) It would pinpoint a place for LE to start searching.
2) It would stack even more charges on TC for bigamy.
3)The marriage would of course be instantly nullified and thrown out by a judge.
4) It would be interesting to know which State a clergyman is in that would do such a thing. (Say bye-bye to your career)
5) It would make it much easier for the first Mrs. Cummins to end her marriage.

Oh well, maybe today is the day we'll hear about a sighting

Two crazy kids? I'm really appalled and disturbed by what seem to be attempts to minimize this predator's behavior on this thread. I' m new to thread and pretty shocked by this. I don't care what her home life is. This fully grown 50 year old man kidnapped an innocent child for nefarious purposes. She's in grave danger. He is a monster.

Pure lunacy for a 50 year old to take off with a 15 year old. Destroying his own life for what? Sex?!

And to be a hero, to be worshipped, to have someone who needs him (or so he thinks), to feel young again. Maybe to feel like a rebel. I don't think it's just sex - I think there are a lot more emotional rewards for him. Imagine the power trip he's on manipulating her and outsmarting everyone who is after them.

CALL THE TIP LINE. that's why they have it.

I think that, since they used Instagram as a sort of secretive way to communicate, that their plans are there as well. Hopefully LE is looking seriously into every single "like" and comment on every single photo. All MOO

And DMs.

I wonder if Canada is on their horizon? And I still do wonder if he has access to a boat to sail away somewhere. Jmo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you 100%. I have skimmed through both of their accounts and noticed the picture isn't the only message. The hashtags seem to be the more important messages. On the 11th, TC posted a good morning message with red background and added the hashtag #letsgo. On the same day, ET posted a photo of a crown/ring with the hashtag #illtry.

I wonder if Canada is on their horizon? And I still do wonder if he has access to a boat to sail away somewhere. Jmo.

I thought to enter into Canada they check ids and such? I thought they had stricter in/out security.

some background...

On his resume, the Mount Pleasant native says he graduated magna *advertiser censored* laude from Columbia State Community College in 1993 with an associate of applied science degree in respiratory care technologies. His GPA was 3.57, he says.

Under "achievements," he says he has been a percussionist since the late 1970s and has been in several bands. He also holds copyrights for 65 songs, most of which he wrote "with my guitar, piano, or behind my congas," he writes.

The website for one of his bands, Cry for Holiness!, says the group is made up of "5 Dads that God brought together as one collective vessel to use the musical talents He gave us to glorify His precious name and reconcile His children to Him!"

"I am a Christian," he continues on his resume, before reeling off the many capacities in which he'd served at his Columbia church -- among them, teen Sunday school teacher and "adult chaperone for youth activities."

He volunteered in New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina and in the Panamanian rainforest. He earned a black belt in Kenpo Karate in 1999.

http://www.ktvz.com/news/national-w...-from-kissing-allegation-to-manhunt/408254685
https://mgtvwkrn.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/thomas-packet-to-media.pdf

Eww. I wonder how many other youth he preyed upon.

I have been checked going into Canada unlike Mexico.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I thought to enter into Canada they check ids and such? I thought they had stricter in/out security.

We do. But wondering again if he obtained fake IDs or something.

I do wonder why they think they may have left the country. Did they find something to lead them to think that? I need to get caught up:)

Just a brief heads up on the cap we see TC wearing. It's a tactical cap. That square bar above the brim is Velcro. It's designed so that you can change out the patches. So, if we DO ever get another pic of him, be alert to the fact that the cap could have any logo attached at any time...American Flag, Confederate Flag, Don't Tread On Me, etc etc.

http://www.gadsdenandculpeper.com/tactical-cap-patches.html

I agree with you 100%. I have skimmed through both of their accounts and noticed the picture isn't the only message. The hashtags seem to be the more important messages. On the 11th, TC posted a good morning message with red background and added the hashtag #letsgo. On the same day, ET posted a photo of a crown/ring with the hashtag #illtry.
Exactly! There's a LOT of communication going on, on several levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member