Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's supposed to have a concealed permit so guns should be registered. Still option of filing off the serial number and selling
off market...
Is that a law in TN that if you have a concealed carry you have to register you firearms with the state? I have help permits in numerous states and hold one where I live now. I have never heard of any state doing this. Just curious....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

He's supposed to have a concealed permit so guns should be registered. Still option of filing off the serial number and selling
off market...

Like someone else has mentioned, there are people (especially in Alabama) that will buy a gun without prior of ownership and such.

Is it possible TC sold these guns for extra cash? Or is it possible he plans to use these guns to "hunt?"

She will soon figure out that this life on the run is not what she was promised #ohtheplaces...

I would laugh at this pathetic man only for this situation is so serious.

"He's supposed to have a concealed permit so guns should be registered. Still option of filing off the serial number and selling
off market..."

No you do not have register a gun in TN at all. You have to have a permit to conceal carry the gun you do not have to register a gun.

There was an instagram post where she says his shirts become her shirts. Not kidding. #love

That is really the only post that references something that might have actually happened vs something that was just a fantasy.

Edited to add: I *just* saw this post - and well, it can be taken to mean several things. :notgood:

_.babygirl2001._"the time comes for the flowers to bloom, the fruit of love starts to grow, soon when the fruit gets too heavy, it shall fall from the tree, fertilizing a new part of the ground away from the tree, and starting a new life." #love #together

Saw that and Smh....#together?? What did this 50 year old man offer this girl?

_.babygirl2001._"the time comes for the flowers to bloom, the fruit of love starts to grow, soon when the fruit gets too heavy, it shall fall from the tree, fertilizing a new part of the ground away from the tree, and starting a new life." #love #together

wow, I saw you added this to your OP, so I am bringing it forward because, well, what could this mean? Ummm....

She eventually will want a younger man. Then what? Sounds like a recipe for disaster.
She'll "divorce" him and take all of his millions. He'll go back to being CIA and his wife and family.

Shouldn't be snarky but this is a crazy MP case. I really hope she's ok and will reach out to someone and come home.

Looks like permit covers any gun in TN and their site doesn't specify that individual guns be registered. Different from what I'm used to -- sorry for posting bad info :(

I saw the earlier post about the shirts. Is that shirt his flannel shirt that she was last seen wearing?

Not sure if this matters in any way except maybe her 'mindset'.... but extra 'info' maybe..... If i'm reading it right, she started a 'relationship' Jan 31 with another student in her school. He posted it in FB and had her tagged when asked who he was 'in a relationship' with. And another that she had posted a name on IG posted something... Hoping all is found and they are talking to these boys too...

Not sure if this matters in any way except maybe her 'mindset'.... but extra 'info' maybe..... If i'm reading it right, she started a 'relationship' Jan 31 with another student in her school. He posted it in FB and had her tagged when asked who he was 'in a relationship' with. And another that she had posted a name on IG posted something... Hoping all is found and they are talking to these boys too...
I am unable to find her FB. Can someone help me out?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Because she means "superintendent" but didn't know how to spell it.

Cummins' wife isn't the superintendent. She works for the school system in some capacity, but not as superintendent. Of course, it is possible that Cummins told ET that his wife was the superintendent, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor