Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I missed this...

Given her position, his wife would have had to have known that TC was suspended and the nature of why. Is she still working for the school? Was he still living with her between the suspension and disappearance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep thinking about the school admin and how they handled this situation. Their silence! I highly doubt they would be silent if TC weren't involved. It's like ET is collateral damage, nothing to see here, let's move on. I think her dad needs to find a pit bull attorney, in addition to the local one. No child should be in the situation she was in - especially once reported and it was allowed to continue. He did more to stop it than they did.

I totally agree with you.

I live in MIddle TN. I love living here. There are many good people here. But.... there are many parts of Mid. Tn that are archaic. The county I live in now..... I could tell stories that you would reply back were lies. Just two weeks ago my next door neighbor called the police (by the way our lane that has 6 houses on is not GPS able and 911 can't find us) because HER next door neighbor has a pit bull that comes to her property and kills her chickens and rabbits, and threatens people. The police couldn't find her because our lane isn't on the 911 map, and she finally had to meet them at the main road. They came and when they found out whose dog was killing livestock... they wouldn't do anything. The guy who owns the dog was born and raised here so they won't do anything. I went to the road dept, and I have the phone number of the guy who is in charge of the 911 maps.... I will be adding our lane to the 911 map so in case of fire or heart attack or etc... they can find us but then found another problem. (modsnip)..... very confusing. This is Cannon County TN. When we moved here a year ago the water company couldn't find us. I had to park at the main hwy and show him where we are. Welcome to TN......There are so many crooked people that are the sheriff's and mayors etc...... I can so believe that this guy that didn't have a teaching degree became a fully credited teacher and the school board protected him etc..... YES IT HAPPENS IN THIS DAY AND AGE.

(modsnip)

Howdy Renee'! We're neighbors.... well as in we both live in middle TN. I agree with most of your post, except I'm not sure that the good ol' boy network is as much a "Tennessee" thing as it is rural living in TN. (I too live in a rural area. Hopped on my Gator yesterday and searched our woods in the off chance these two were hiding on or near our property). Where my opinion differs VASTLY from yours is with regard to TC's wife being "fully complicit" in this. Having been married myself for 36 years, with 2 grown daughters and 5 grandchildren (so far, ha), my heart absolutely breaks for this woman and her family. In fact (and I know this won't be a popular opinion) I ache for TC's wife (and fam) as much as I do for ET. I've watched many of our friends/family over the years go through divorces, in complete shock and misery upon discovering that their spouse was having an affair, Add to that THIS, what TC has done! He not only left his wife, but also their children (grown) and grandchildren FOREVER! FOR A CHILD! (Sick ....ARGH)!!! Completely wrote them out of his life. ON. PURPOSE. It just breaks my heart to think of the hell they are experiencing and I in no way feel JC was complicit in ANY way. Just my opinion.....

I'm still in shock that the school hasn't posted ANYTHING! Usually school administrations post a picture of kids wearing the favorite color of the missing pupil or SOMETHING!

Maury County Board of Education, the Superintendent/Principal and any others involved should be thoroughly investigated!!

WTF is going on in this system!

The school's website recently listed Cummins as part of the health science faculty at Culleoka Unit School, but the site has been updated and now says "TBD" where Cummins' name used to be.

Maury County Public Schools officials have been quiet about the incident. There doesn't appear to be any word about the missing student on the school's website or Facebook account.

Calls and emails to the school district and Marczak were not immediately returned over the weekend. Marczak did not immediately respond to a direct message sent via Twitter.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/19/us/tennessee-teacher-manhunt/index.html

If you lived here in Middle Tennessee.... you would understand.... that Tennessee protects their own. This is how it is. I'm Not defending this. I could tell you stories and you would call me a liar. Tennessee isn't the only state that is crooked.... people that live in big cities just don't get it. I could tell you stories that would curl your hair and call me a liar. I don't lie. And I dont' tell stories...... I have been warned and I know what could happen to me if I tell.... government is so crooked.....

Do they check when you get married? We just walked in signed and got our license. No one checked

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

When my husband and I married we both had to show our divorce decree to get our marriage license. I would think that if they we're to try and marry without a license that would throw up a red flag to whomever was officiating.

I'm still in shock that the school hasn't posted ANYTHING! Usually school administrations post a picture of kids wearing the favorite color of the missing pupil or SOMETHING!

Maury County Board of Education, the Superintendent/Principal and any others involved should be thoroughly investigated!!

WTF is going on in this system!

The school's website recently listed Cummins as part of the health science faculty at Culleoka Unit School, but the site has been updated and now says "TBD" where Cummins' name used to be.

Maury County Public Schools officials have been quiet about the incident. There doesn't appear to be any word about the missing student on the school's website or Facebook account.

Calls and emails to the school district and Marczak were not immediately returned over the weekend. Marczak did not immediately respond to a direct message sent via Twitter.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/19/us/tennessee-teacher-manhunt/index.html

Seriously, Tennessee (and other states) are so archaic.... you won't believe. I had a special agent tell me about a county here that even he can't prove anything.... this was about cattle murder.... and he was one of two special agent assigned to Tennessee Agriculture Special Unit.....

I live in MIddle TN. I love living here. There are many good people here. But.... there are many parts of Mid. Tn that are archaic. The county I live in now..... I could tell stories that you would reply back were lies. Just two weeks ago my next door neighbor called the police (by the way our lane that has 6 houses on is not GPS able and 911 can't find us) because HER next door neighbor has a pit bull that comes to her property and kills her chickens and rabbits, and threatens people. The police couldn't find her because our lane isn't on the 911 map, and she finally had to meet them at the main road. They came and when they found out whose dog was killing livestock... they wouldn't do anything. The guy who owns the dog was born and raised here so they won't do anything. I went to the road dept, and I have the phone number of the guy who is in charge of the 911 maps.... I will be adding our lane to the 911 map so in case of fire or heart attack or etc... they can find us but then found another problem. (modsnip) ..... very confusing. This is Cannon County TN. When we moved here a year ago the water company couldn't find us. I had to park at the main hwy and show him where we are. Welcome to TN......There are so many crooked people that are the sheriff's and mayors etc...... I can so believe that this guy that didn't have a teaching degree became a fully credited teacher and the school board protected him etc..... YES IT HAPPENS IN THIS DAY AND AGE.
It absolutely is true everything u said. I grew up in Robertson co but moved outside of Nashville for our careers and the public school system leaves a whole lot to be desired. My 17yr old's teacher told him Lincoln was never President. SMH

Off topic...sorta... but I just looked at my local news channel's website. On it there are two separate stories of teachers having inappropriate sexual contact with students. One is a man who was a 5th grade teacher. A 5th grader! And the second teacher is a woman, who had a sexual relationship with a 17 year old.

WTH is wrong with people?

Here are the links:

http://abc7amarillo.com/news/nation...rested-for-improper-relationship-with-student

http://abc7amarillo.com/news/local/...arged-with-improper-relationship-with-student

Off topic...sorta... but I just looked at my local news channel's website. On it there are two separate stories of teachers having inappropriate sexual contact with students. One is a man who was a 5th grade teacher. A 5th grader! And the second teacher is a woman, who had a sexual relationship with a 17 year old.

WTH is wrong with people?

Here are the links:

http://abc7amarillo.com/news/nation...rested-for-improper-relationship-with-student

http://abc7amarillo.com/news/local/...arged-with-improper-relationship-with-student
I'm getting scared to send my son to school. Its crazy anymore

She had updated her IG to say "wife." I feel like his statement was in relation to that, but it's JMO.

Just catching up on this case. The question of who is really posting "we are married", it sure does sound like the South Carolina case with Todd Kohlhepp.

Could be that her IG is not her posting ? That her account is being updayed by someone else?

I don't have a good feeling about the outcome on this case.

I live in MIddle TN. I love living here. There are many good people here. But.... there are many parts of Mid. Tn that are archaic. The county I live in now..... I could tell stories that you would reply back were lies. Just two weeks ago my next door neighbor called the police (by the way our lane that has 6 houses on is not GPS able and 911 can't find us) because HER next door neighbor has a pit bull that comes to her property and kills her chickens and rabbits, and threatens people. The police couldn't find her because our lane isn't on the 911 map, and she finally had to meet them at the main road. They came and when they found out whose dog was killing livestock... they wouldn't do anything. The guy who owns the dog was born and raised here so they won't do anything. I went to the road dept, and I have the phone number of the guy who is in charge of the 911 maps.... I will be adding our lane to the 911 map so in case of fire or heart attack or etc... they can find us but then found another problem. The first house on our lane is called Gracie Lane. Then, it changes to Nipper Lane for 4 houses, then the last house it is called Calvin's Way. So. There are 6 houses on our lane, and 3 different names..... very confusing. This is Cannon County TN. When we moved here a year ago the water company couldn't find us. I had to park at the main hwy and show him where we are. Welcome to TN......There are so many crooked people that are the sheriff's and mayors etc...... I can so believe that this guy that didn't have a teaching degree became a fully credited teacher and the school board protected him etc..... YES IT HAPPENS IN THIS DAY AND AGE.
Tricia.... (modsnip)

Try to find us on GPS or Google or whatever.... I went to the road dept to find out about a road sign and she couldn't find us on her map..... and she is the one who gave me me number of the 911 guy and told me to call him.... this is a real problem in our county.... The country doesn't take care of our road... it is so bad that people get stuck and we have to get tow trucks to get us out. She said we have to get our road up to county specificTIONS before the county will take over our lane.... and what we would have to do to get our lane to specifications is unreal... we aren't the only road that the county refuses to to maintain.... this is something that I feel very strongly about....

Just catching up on this case. The question of who is really posting "we are married", it sure does sound like the South Carolina case with Todd Kohlhepp.

Could be that her IG is not her posting ? That her account is being updayed by someone else?

I don't have a good feeling about the outcome on this case.

She updated it right before they left. Her IG has not been updated since she went missing. It said "wife."

I'm late to this.. so sorry if this has been discussed a ton...I tried my best to catch up.

Today I looked at their IG's and they were communicating with each other by their postings and hashtags. ("You are enough"...etc..) I wonder why they're accounts are public though? Doesnt that seem blatant? They certainly knew better to keep it a secret and make their accounts private, right?

Also, did anyone notice he randomly posted about Costa Rica in between all the #love posts?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I'm late to this.. so sorry if this has been discussed a ton...I tried my best to catch up.

Today I looked at their IG's and they were communicating with each other by their postings and hashtags. ("You are enough"...etc..) I wonder why their accounts are public though? Doesnt that seem blatant? They certainly knew better to keep it a secret and make their accounts private, right?

Also, did anyone notice he randomly posted about Costa Rica in between all the #love posts?

I live in MIddle TN. I love living here. There are many good people here. But.... there are many parts of Mid. Tn that are archaic. The county I live in now..... I could tell stories that you would reply back were lies. Just two weeks ago my next door neighbor called the police (by the way our lane that has 6 houses on is not GPS able and 911 can't find us) because HER next door neighbor has a pit bull that comes to her property and kills her chickens and rabbits, and threatens people. The police couldn't find her because our lane isn't on the 911 map, and she finally had to meet them at the main road. They came and when they found out whose dog was killing livestock... they wouldn't do anything. The guy who owns the dog was born and raised here so they won't do anything. I went to the road dept, and I have the phone number of the guy who is in charge of the 911 maps.... I will be adding our lane to the 911 map so in case of fire or heart attack or etc... they can find us but then found another problem. (modsnip)..... very confusing. This is Cannon County TN. When we moved here a year ago the water company couldn't find us. I had to park at the main hwy and show him where we are. Welcome to TN......There are so many crooked people that are the sheriff's and mayors etc...... I can so believe that this guy that didn't have a teaching degree became a fully credited teacher and the school board protected him etc..... YES IT HAPPENS IN THIS DAY AND AGE.

I honestly believe that there are communities of all sizes that have problems like this - some more than others. I live in the suburbs of Little Rock and it's the perfect example of medium town versus big city and the fairness of LE in both communities.

As one example of a case where I live, there is a double murder case coming up on its 30 year anniversary - Don Henry and Kevin Ives. It's never been solved and probably never will be. The widely believed rumor around here is LE is protecting people in positions of power. There is debate about how high up those positions of power are, but I've always believed that there are definitely people with local positions of power (at the time) that got protection.

http://unsolvedmysteries.wikia.com/wiki/Don_Henry_and_Kevin_Ives

Then, more recently, in 1999 there was the case of Carson Prince in Little Rock. She was found on the side of the freeway with massive head trauma after her abductor threw her from a truck going over 70 MPH on the freeway. Carson's dad is a former mayor of Little Rock and her mom is a deputy DA, yet they couldn't get local and State law enforcement to properly handle their daughter's murder despite there being numerous 911 calls during the execution of the crime and many witnesses that came forward after the fact. This family only received justice for their daughter because the most unlikely thing ever happened - the killer turned himself in over 5 years later.

http://unsolvedmysteries.wikia.com/wiki/Carson_Prince

And then even more recently, in October 2015 Ebby Steppach disappeared from Little Rock. Turns out there were so many potential leads that Ebby most likely would have been found and home safe with her family right now. However, LRPD didn't bother to properly question potential suspects and also didn't bother to obtain surveillance footage from several sources. Ebby still hasn't been found and possibly may not ever be found because of how badly LRPD screwed up this case. This case will both break your heart and piss you off more than most cases.

Not to take away from ET or anyone else, but if you have time please listen to the podcast for Ebby on The Vanished that aired last week. Also, take time to visit Ebby's WS page. Thanks to LRPD letting all the evidence get away this girl and her family need more help than most.

http://www.thevanishedpodcast.com/episodes/2017/3/17/episode-69-ebby-steppach

AR - Ebby Steppach, 18, Little Rock, 24 October 2015

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...m/forums/showthread.php?t=293549&share_type=t

Today I looked at their IG's and they were communicating with each other by their postings and hashtags. ("You are enough"...etc..) I wonder why they're accounts are public though? Doesn't that seem blatant? They certainly knew better to keep it a secret and make their accounts private, right?

Yes! I did notice that (Costa Rica) and all of the other posts saying they had to be patient and "wait for God".
and, that they posted their connection for awhile. He would drive through the fast food place she worked and posted a picture of himself with a drink there, etc.

There was a little insight I found on IG posted by her family saying that she was "mentally and sexually abused by her mother" and was "groomed" by mom.

Does anyone have a link to the mother's charges or record? I'm curious to see if any thing was recorded about her behavior with the other girls.
It says she only lost custody in 2015. Did mom know this teacher? Probably not ...

I honestly believe that there are communities of all sizes that have problems like this - some more than others. I live in the suburbs of Little Rock and it's the perfect example of medium town versus big city and the fairness of LE in both communities.

As one example of a case where I live, there is a double murder case coming up on its 30 year anniversary - Don Henry and Kevin Ives. It's never been solved and probably never will be. The widely believed rumor around here is LE is protecting people in positions of power. There is debate about how high up those positions of power are, but I've always believed that there are definitely people with local positions of power (at the time) that got protection.

http://unsolvedmysteries.wikia.com/wiki/Don_Henry_and_Kevin_Ives

Then, more recently, in 1999 there was the case of Carson Prince in Little Rock. She was found on the side of the freeway with massive head trauma after her abductor threw her from a truck going over 70 MPH on the freeway. Carson's dad is a former mayor of Little Rock and her mom is a deputy DA, yet they couldn't get local and State law enforcement to properly handle their daughter's murder despite there being numerous 911 calls during the execution of the crime and many witnesses that came forward after the fact. This family only received justice for their daughter because the most unlikely thing ever happened - the killer turned himself in over 5 years later.

http://unsolvedmysteries.wikia.com/wiki/Carson_Prince

And then even more recently, in October 2015 Ebby Steppach disappeared from Little Rock. Turns out there were so many potential leads that Ebby most likely would have been found and home safe with her family right now. However, LRPD didn't bother to properly question potential suspects and also didn't bother to obtain surveillance footage from several sources. Ebby still hasn't been found and possibly may not ever be found because of how badly LRPD screwed up this case. This case will both break your heart and piss you off more than most cases.

Not to take away from ET or anyone else, but if you have time please listen to the podcast for Ebby on The Vanished that aired last week. Also, take time to visit Ebby's WS page. Thanks to LRPD letting all the evidence get away this girl and her family need more help than most.

http://www.thevanishedpodcast.com/episodes/2017/3/17/episode-69-ebby-steppach

AR - Ebby Steppach, 18, Little Rock, 24 October 2015

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...m/forums/showthread.php?t=293549&share_type=t

Awesome post! And more reading for me to do! My mom went to high school in hot springs and we've traveled alot in AR but never spent allot of time in Little Rock.

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk

Tad used his position in the school and church to abuse ET. Period he's a manipulator and the school failed her period. It should not have reached this point and could cost this CHILD her LIFE [emoji36] [emoji35] [emoji202] MOO

heck, he shouldnt had been a teacher to begin with. he didnt have the requirements and had help by his wife to get that job.

Quote Originally Posted by policyoftruth501 View Post
I honestly believe that there are communities of all sizes that have problems like this - some more than others. I live in the suburbs of Little Rock and it's the perfect example of medium town versus big city and the fairness of LE in both communities. *snipped*

I agree with you. There is some "crooked" everywhere.

And awww...... just subscribed to Ebby's Websleuths thread. :( Will read tomorrow.

I live in MIddle TN. I love living here. There are many good people here. But.... there are many parts of Mid. Tn that are archaic.
<modsnip>

My parents have a vacation home in Gatlinburg that's located out of the main town quite a ways. Our major concern during this years' wild fires was for the individuals living in the woods that weren't especially known. Many folks could easily hide in those huge woods and get lost for years, coming down only for groceries, if that.

I have to wonder if they're in a location like this, perhaps in an area like Gatlinburg that is full of a shifting population of tourists, but tucked away in a mountain cable or other shelter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member