Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh ... wasn't them.

Was Tennessee plates, but not the right car. 2 women.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No you are right. I do remember he found out through LE, but I thought they were just informing him. Never hit me that there were potential charges involved, I thought they were just informing him of an investigation that had been completed. I may have misunderstood the backstory on why LE contacted the father. I thought it was they assumed he knew so they were extending the courtesy of letting him know there was no evidence. And then Dad realized he hadn't been told, contacted an attorney and pressed charges on his own. But maybe there were charges pressed by the school admin and that's why LE show up to speak with Dad. Hadn't thought of that. Wish the news would be a tad clearer!

DH - who is in school admin - says he thinks there is almost NO WAY every.single.teacher or admin turned on their job as a mandatory informer. Someone reported it to CPS or LE - even if anonymously.

One of the parts of this that just Mega Disgusts me is his posts of pics' of 'lovers' online --------- in the pics' he chose, the 'female' is always borderline-legal, and the guy rof and lol is young, virile and handsome ------------ and the one of the lover/guy playing guitar to My' Lady' oh euw:jail:

I think they purposely knew it would ping at cell tower there in order to throw LE off their trail. After that turned off phone let battery drain and never used again. I'm sure they bought new burner phones. They knew LE would look where phone last pinged. Anyone with half a brain would know that.

I think they are either without their chargers, have their phones turned off, have discarded their phones, are out of cell tower range, or any two or three of those options.

They'll need to get some food shortly. They can't have stocked up food for more than a couple of weeks, wherever they are.

I think if he was faced with being caught and paying for his crimes he might attempt suicide. He talks a big Jesus game but imo it's an act.

I completely agree. His behavior suggests that he has found that he can use religion as a way to gain people's trust. He is IMO the epitome of religious hypocrite. He is a wolf in sheep's clothing IMO.

On the FB page to bring her home someone claims to have spotted the two in Athens, GA 20 mins ago. says they were seen at Bojangles and the license plate on the car was from Wisconsin.

IMO it would not take much for Cummins to look female........

For real, tho': I can see Cummins having his victim dress up as an Amish girl in a long cotton dress & white bonnet, and Gramps would put on knickers with suspenders and white socks and farm boots and an Amish man's church top hat... That would throw me off their tracks if I spotted 'em in Taco Bell.

YIPPEE IF THEY WERE SPOTTED IN ATHENS GA ! TY for update !!

I am so befuddled wondering where the heck they have been hiding this entire time !!!

On the FB page to bring her home someone claims to have spotted the two in Athens, GA 20 mins ago. says they were seen at Bojangles and the license plate on the car was from Wisconsin.

Please tell them they called 911 before posting on FB.

Oh yuck and euw !! I just read that Gramps PUT A HOSPITAL BED in his classroom, ya' know, 'for teaching purposes' !!!!!!!! And it's on crime news dot com that she was spotted laying there asleep once. The site is crime online dot com.

What about Bankhead National Forest??

Hey Bess, can you do a zoom in on the Decatur area? Maybe we can sift through and pinpoint some parking garages? Also, I had been looking at some abandoned homes in the area. There's a number of homes in that area that are abandoned but still very structurally sound. I remember staying in an abandoned home in that area many years ago with boy for a couple of days when I was a teen.

I am wondering why LE thinks large parking lots and parking garages are good places to search? I have never heard of places like these for possible sightings. I can't imagine they would be living in the car in these places.

I think they are either without their chargers, have their phones turned off, have discarded their phones, are out of cell tower range, or any two or three of those options.

They'll need to get some food shortly. They can't have stocked up food for more than a couple of weeks, wherever they are.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOIgi65j-aU/
GLUTEN FREE FOOD
I'm not sure why though.
As someone who has celiac disease, going on the road and having to eat gluten free -
It isn't easy!
MOO
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics