Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found one post about this from 4 hours ago which said they called the police. Also saw someone message the report to FBI in TN. But can't find any news reports. Guessing the police didn't consider it a credible sighting? That or they are close and we will hear more soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Local news hasn't said a peep. When they had the Corpus Christie sighting a couple of days ago they broke in immediately so I think it's false IMO

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/1...or-killed-in-idaho-wilderness-police-say.html

Hannah Anderson's kidnapper thought they were isolated yet, thankfully, were discovered.

Would mixing in, for example in Vegas, be better/safer in TC's mind?

There is a lot of high-tech surveillance in Vegas so if TC goes there it might be beneficial to tracking him. I personally don’t think he would do that because if he were spotted, there are limited avenues to escape the city. It is surrounded by desert. I think he is closer to home.

I wonder if there are any big carnivals or county fairs going on in the immediate vicinity? Carnivals attract transient workers and if TC was looking for work this might be attractive and people may not ask too many questions. And if the carnival travels, not many may be aware of the case.

According to ET's sis in law, she eats gluten free due to allergies. ALSO.... she is LEFT HANDED, may not be wearing her glasses, and speaks with a slight lisp (almost undetectable). Good info for public to know imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good info thanks!

Local news hasn't said a peep. When they had the Corpus Christie sighting a couple of days ago they broke in immediately so I think it's false IMO

I screen shot the post and sent it the admin of the Bring her home page - they had not seen the post and had no information about it at all.

I screen shot the post and sent it the admin of the Bring her home page - they had not seen the post and had no information about it at all.
It's on their page in the comments? I saw it just a minute ago but let me double check

ETA its there in the comments

FWIW Athens Alabama is 66 miles away from Columbia TN.
The people who allegedly spotted them even took a photo and gave a license plate # to LE.
Moo

It's on their page in the comments? I saw it just a minute ago but let me double check

Yeah I don't think they had read comments yet. I sent it to on the off chance they hadn't seen it....and by our communications, they hadn't.

After 12 days I really have my doubts he'd risk going out in broad daylight on Saturday afternoon during a nationwide manhunt IMO

I so wish his adult kids would plead for him publicly to do the right thing.

Lets face it: he probably knows his wife is going to divorce him and probably holds no emotional ties to her making her pleading not very effective. But his kids? Those are his flesh and blood. And a dad wants to remain the hero in their eyes. I wonder if the kids pleading would strike a chord with him? If I were in his shoes, my soon to be ex-wife pleading would not effect me one bit. But my kids? If anyone could break me, it would be my kids pleading me to come home.

But I don't think TC, based on his behavior already, is someone that values his children and grandchildren the way most people would. I don't believe he has the capacity for that kind of attachment. That said, I'd still like to see them try. Anything is worth trying at this point. :(

Use News Channel 5 Nashville or WSMV 4 WKRN 2 also these are our local news sites they have apps as well

waaytv.com and whnt.com for decatur. Also al.com for the newspapers in the area

After 12 days I really have my doubts he'd risk going out in broad daylight on Saturday afternoon during a nationwide manhunt IMO

Yeah, if they had been on the road, they should have been spotted well before now. I think they're holed up somewhere.

I did a quick check of Decatur and Morgan County school district openings and do not see any positions he could have responded to. He might have thought he could obtain another teaching job before the arrest would show up on a background check. Maybe he really did not think this was an Amber Alert situation and he would be hunted like this when he tried to obtain work in Decatur

Just took a minute to read through TC's instagram. Remembering that ET worked at Chickfila, he posted a shot of the chickfila sign with "Will you marry me " on it. Totally gross and feel so much worse for his family.

I did a quick check of Decatur and Morgan County school district openings and do not see any positions he could have responded to. He might have thought he could obtain another teaching job before the arrest would show up on a background check. Maybe he really did not think this was an Amber Alert situation and he would be hunted like this when he tried to obtain work in Decatur

I don't think he's going to be looking for any job that does a background check.

Just took a minute to read through TC's instagram. Remembering that ET worked at Chickfila, he posted a shot of the chickfila sign with "Will you marry me " on it. Totally gross and feel so much worse for his family.

His blatant disregard for his wife and family is sickening.

I dont have a FB id or password and I get really upset with FB when "Help Find" or "Missing" sites are built there because it is a real struggle to try to look around the silly "blocking" area that keeps trying to get people to get a FB ID.

It takes up so much of the page that it is real difficult to read any of the comments or other unprotected information. It is really bad and I am guessing most people without a FB id just give up and dont get to read anything about the missing person even if they want to.

FB should make the blocking area much smaller at least on missing FB pages to help the public out.

For me I have learned to struggle and look at whatever information I can see but I suspect most people dont because of how difficult it is.

https://www.facebook.com/BringElizabethHome/

He might. He's pretty average looking and could easily blend into a crowd. People in general aren't very observant.

I don't think he's going to be looking for any job that does a background check.

Do y'all really think he attempted to look for a job? Remember that he allegedly told all of his students about how he had unlimited funds. Wouldn't he keep the charade up for ET?

I bet they are hiding in a boat that had been winterized kinda like the Boston Bombers did, maybe even went the opposite direction and are in the ozarks on someone's boat. Not boating weather yet and would give them a few weeks of hiding before most people are ready to get their boats back in the water. Could even be on a boat at a storage place like someone suggested they hid their car in storage...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor