Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wondering if maybe she did plan to run away with him, hence the IG posts and all, but then day of maybe she had second thoughts so she told the sibling to call the cops, then she goes to break it off with him and he either takes her anyway or convinces her to come along. Fits what I think we know at this point.

Im starting to think this too that she had second thoughts and began to realize he is really going nutsy over her and she began to be afraid of him.

She was probably afraid that if she broke it off with him she did not know how mad he may get so I bet she was hoping LE would find them and do the breakup for her.

That way she comes across to him as nothing was her fault and he could not get mad at her about it.

This could be exactly why the alleged comment she supposedly made to have her relative call LE if not back by 6pm or so.

ETA: Once he got fired from his job she most likely began to feel some blame and was most likely very afraid that if she said No to him about going with him that he may get very mad at her.

This is making much more sense to me now about the alleged comments she may have made.
JMO

On the FB page to bring her home someone claims to have spotted the two in Athens, GA 20 mins ago. says they were seen at Bojangles and the license plate on the car was from Wisconsin.

Did they say it was a Nissan Rogue or another car?

Also, Diane above, thanks for reporting. I agree a silver Nissan Rogue with TN plates that is driving out of state could still somehow be connected even it appears driven by others. Did you verify the license plate # just in case? What if they have a woman accomplice driving Elizabeth...or Tad is in disguise with a female wig...or they sold the car cash to someone. If there's ever a chance it's related, call it in and let LE decide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did they say it was a Nissan Rogue or another car?

Also, Diane above, thanks for reporting. I agree a silver Nissan Rogue with TN plates that is driving out of state could still somehow be connected even it appears driven by others. Did you verify the license plate # just in case? What if they have a woman accomplice driving Elizabeth...or Tad is in disguise with a female wig...or they sold the car cash to someone. If there's ever a chance it's related, call it in and let LE decide.

There is a photo and its a silver rouge.

I'm not so familiar with Arkansas is it very rural in places? Thinking they dug in somewhere away from Spring Break

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Except for about 2 years, I've lived in Arkansas all of my life and I'm 49. There's probably just as much rural land in Arkansas as there is in any other state. However, there are two particular large areas in Arkansas that are unique. The Boston Mountains in Northwest Arkansas alone cover over 5,700 acres. As if that's not enough rural forest area to hide in, the Ouachita National Forest in west central Arkansas covers over 1,700,000 acres. Those two areas cover only about 1/3 of the state. But on a positive note, Arkansas does have a good track record of capturing fugitives that have alluded LE in numerous other states.

TY !! I went to the FB link and the so called 'Athens' sighting looked really bogus - the post didn't even make sense IMO.

Shoot to kill. Can I say that? Giddy that they surfaced. I hope ET keeps safe during the arrest. I feel so bad her. She is so lost in this world.

Here's the thing that doesn't fit. She had told her coworker to tell him she wasn't there and hid in a bathroom when he attempted to visit her at work. Most likely she was beginning to make friends at her school (she had only started there this fall, her first time ever in public school). She was beginning to get her bedroom set up, buying a comforter, settling in at her new home with her father. And she left her bag behind at Shoney's, perhaps purposely. I worry that he'd become increasingly desperate. lost his job, his family was going to find out, he knew he might be facing charges, he'd never work again with those lovely girls he liked so much, he took what cash he could get, grabbed his vehicle and then took off taking his obsession with him, putting her in a position where she can't avoid him. He was losing everything else, but he wasn't going to lose the one thing that mattered, the one thing he was willing to risk everything else for and this time he'd gone too far to hide, this time he got caught. The worry I have is that it's harder to travel with her than without. He may have started out, realized she left the bag behind, went back and got it and has left her somewhere along the way to Decatur. There have been no sightings of her, just of him. That really frightens me. He's not coming back and she's a child who would quickly tire of living in a tent. I think if her community doesn't start to realize this situation and how much danger this child is in and start helping, they'll be regretting their actions later. If it isn't already too late.

Now I'm even more worried. I am concerned now that maybe instead of running off with her, he abducted her to silence her. With his career in shambles, homelife probably as well, he would be angry. But he is a never going to blame himself so who else is there? The victim. He is delusional and could easily blame ET for what happened and maybe his intent was not to run away but to do something much worse. I really hope that is not the case, but the longer this drags out, the more I think TC is capable of anything.

I thought when this first happened, didn't they say they think he drove to that Ku Klux Klan town (ick) in GA and he ditched his wife's car and stole a truck?

There is some reports that say going gluten free helps for weight loss. It's apparently big among the teen set these days, I've been told.

Unfortunately these reports are all false. I've seen many doctors State this on national news programs. Also, my daughter was thought to have Celiacs disease several years ago. I learned from that experience that just changing the type of flour you use isn't going to make anyone loose a single pound.

I think they purposely knew it would ping at cell tower there in order to throw LE off their trail. After that turned off phone let battery drain and never used again. I'm sure they bought new burner phones. They knew LE would look where phone last pinged. Anyone with half a brain would know that.

I think there might be more to it than that, since LE is saying TC was looking for work in Decatur.

I am wondering why LE thinks large parking lots and parking garages are good places to search? I have never heard of places like these for possible sightings. I can't imagine they would be living in the car in these places.
They think he may have stashed the Rogue there IMO

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Are there any local news reports about the sitings? Other than FB?

Sorry to have upset anyone.

I was really hoping!

He has been known to buy hair dye so I think he could easily have changed his looks to look female. LE should check them out anyway IMO.

Sorry if this was already done. I am catching up and reading backwards so I have not read all yet.

I would not put it past him to buy wig or dye hair and dress as a female. Could be how he thinks he is not going to get caught.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOIgi65j-aU/
GLUTEN FREE FOOD
I'm not sure why though.
As someone who has celiac disease, going on the road and having to eat gluten free -
It isn't easy!
MOO
MOO

According to ET's sis in law, she eats gluten free due to allergies. ALSO.... she is LEFT HANDED, may not be wearing her glasses, and speaks with a slight lisp (almost undetectable). Good info for public to know imo.

It says Athens Alabama

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Found one post about this from 4 hours ago which said they called the police. Also saw someone message the report to FBI in TN. But can't find any news reports. Guessing the police didn't consider it a credible sighting? That or they are close and we will hear more soon.

Are there any local news reports about the sitings? Other than FB?
Use News Channel 5 Nashville or WSMV 4 WKRN 2 also these are our local news sites they have apps as well

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

I have not caught up on the threads yet, but wanted to get my most recent comments out here
I now think maybe they stayed close to home in the beginning. TC had a place ready for them to go to and stay until things died down. I have done camping from camping in the van to a RV. they could be sleeping in the vehicle, have some type of tent, or something more long term set up
I never knew ET was working. This may have led to TC wanting them to leave. It would put ET in a position to meet more people, maybe realize that she had with TC was not "normal", etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
april89