Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My posts today have been a roundabout way of suggesting that she's probably between Decatur, AL and Columbia, TN. I don't think she's with him any longer. If she is, they're in Decatur area somewhere.

I appreciate that. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the bolded part correct? I don't remember reading this before.

It was probably after his meeting with the Principal when he was suspended for insubordination. They often perp-walk them out, informally without cuffs. They walk with them in case someone "goes postal".

I'm at a gas station in Washington state, just saw a silver Nissan rogue with Tennessee plates, two people in car, watching them now, calling 911

No, LE came to the father first. Dad had his suspicions, but did not know of the kiss. LE told him & that is why the school is in so much *****. They should have told him but did not.

I thought he had contacted an attorney and pressed formal charges after finding out?

No, LE came to the father first. Dad had his suspicions, but did not know of the kiss. LE told him & that is why the school is in so much *****. They should have told him but did not.
So how did LE get involved? Her dad didn't know until LE told him and the school found the kissing allegations unfounded.

Sent from my CT9223W97 using Tapatalk

Hey Bess, can you do a zoom in on the Decatur area? Maybe we can sift through and pinpoint some parking garages? Also, I had been looking at some abandoned homes in the area. There's a number of homes in that area that are abandoned but still very structurally sound. I remember staying in an abandoned home in that area many years ago with boy for a couple of days when I was a teen.

Yes! I will do that in a minute when I return to my computer.:) Thanks for that idea. So let's see...we want to know more about campgrounds, state parks, storage facilities, motels, AirBnB...between Columbia and Decatur. Anything else?

I thought he had contacted an attorney and pressed formal charges after finding out?

I could be wrong, but I am almost certain what I saw on GMA was that the LE came to him about the investigation and he knew nothing about what was going on in school. My DH is a school administrator and we were talking about the mess they were in for not informing the dad. I will go look for a link.

Link found: http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/03/...ials-were-aware-of-relationship-with-teacher/

I'm at a gas station in Washington state, just saw a silver Nissan rogue with Tennessee plates, two people in car, watching them now, calling 911

Holy smokes. What are the chances this could be them? Please update us if you can. Did you see any cameras outside the gas station?

Oh my goodness! Stay safe and let us know how it all goes!

Holy smokes. What are the chances this could be them? Please update us if you can. Did you see any cameras outside the gas station?

Ok try to fallow at safe distance to be able to give Leo's idea where to start searching

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Yes! I will do that in a minute when I return to my computer.:) Thanks for that idea. So let's see...we want to know more about campgrounds, state parks, storage facilities, motels, AirBnB...between Columbia and Decatur. Anything else?

The only other thing I was thinking were roads that are in disuse. Don't know what the terminology is in Alabama, but usually roads are classified. I've been looking into old roads that are no longer used in that area. Since the phone pinged in Decatur I've also looked at cellphone towers. I found 7 in Decatur. If we knew which tower it pinged off it would be so helpful. I'm thinking if he's looking for work, he's within walking distance of wherever he was looking so places someone could work and they wouldn't need a reference or resume. Thanks so much Bess! I wondered where our map person was!!

IMO the only way they would be up in Wash. would be if Gramps knows the area.

I do NOT understand how they have not gotten caught by now !

I could be wrong, but I am almost certain what I saw on GMA was that the LE came to him about the investigation and he knew nothing about what was going on in school. My DH is a school administrator and we were talking about the mess they were in for not informing the dad. I will go look for a link.

Link found: http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/03/...ials-were-aware-of-relationship-with-teacher/

No you are right. I do remember he found out through LE, but I thought they were just informing him. Never hit me that there were potential charges involved, I thought they were just informing him of an investigation that had been completed. I may have misunderstood the backstory on why LE contacted the father. I thought it was they assumed he knew so they were extending the courtesy of letting him know there was no evidence. And then Dad realized he hadn't been told, contacted an attorney and pressed charges on his own. But maybe there were charges pressed by the school admin and that's why LE show up to speak with Dad. Hadn't thought of that. Wish the news would be a tad clearer!

Try to follow at safe distance and alert Leo's to your location

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

"Wife" is a clue, in a way. And "#ohtheplaces" is a clue. He probably promised her a honeymoon to exotic locations. I think it's likely that they will leave the area for 2 reasons: To go somewhere where people are not looking for them and to have a dream honeymoon of sorts. JMHO. :cow:

I think they purposely knew it would ping at cell tower there in order to throw LE off their trail. After that turned off phone let battery drain and never used again. I'm sure they bought new burner phones. They knew LE would look where phone last pinged. Anyone with half a brain would know that.

IMO the only way they would be up in Wash. would be if Gramps knows the area.

I do NOT understand how they have not gotten caught by now !

I disagree. Washington state is the exact opposite of all the clues they have left on instagram. #redherring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CooperDeVille