Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actual in normal circumstances she strong willed. I have her 6 days and it's been 13 and we are starting on day 14. She had been previously sexually abused in her mothers care allowing for her to be easily groomed by TC

Actual in normal circumstances she strong willed. I have her 6 days and it's been 13 and we are starting on day 14. She had been previously sexually abused in her mothers care allowing for her to be easily groomed by TC

Heartbreaking...

She isn't wheelchair bound. She actually bought both at goodwill before she was removed from the home. She has a restraining order against her to protect the children. She wants sympathy and thinks looking disabled will help. Her only problem is she is 350lbs

Thank you for confirming that. I figured it was the case. She was moving her head around too much to actually have a neck problem. Could it be that Elizabeth was scared that she would have to go back to that at any time? Or was she comfortable in knowing that would not happen?

His Instagram said he bought that survivalist book on Amazon, right? I wonder what else he bought. You can get almost anything - including groceries - from there. If his wife was still working while he was suspended, he was probably the only one in the house all day so no one would even be aware he was getting stuff delivered.

Also, those survival packs(food and basic supplies for a person) have become really popular, I know Costco just had some on sale, a 4 person pack for less than $3500. And how handy Amazon and Costco both let you just apply for credit right then to buy it. I know they likely didn't do this, but just adding to say, there are limitless ways they could have prepared and be doing okay even without money.

ETA: you can also buy lots of gift cards on Amazon, and you can even use your credit card points from Amex to make purchases so they might go unnoticed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent the email for verification

Thank you so much for joining.

It is really good you have decided to become a verified insider as it is a really simple process here and you will get the respect you deserve here once verified.

You dont have to answer anything you are not comfortable in answering as I am sure there will be lots of questions from others about the case.

WELCOME !

Prayers for you and your family and MCElizabeth !

We all want her home safe.

Every morning I wake up and check to see if her status has been changed to found safe.
( Every morning I'm disappointed that it hasn't)

This adventure must come to an end, TC cant really believe that he can keep her forever?? He has to know that this won't last.
I worry that even though she may have went willingly, she may start to reconsider her decision and want to come back. Living in the run with a creep can't be fun .
But like I said before, The longer this goes on the worse it could get for her. She may be too afraid to speak up and ask for help. Since she's a victim of abuse, she may hold in her feelings and go along with this even though her heart wants out.
We only know about what has been reported in the media ( well that's all we're allowed to discuss) but even ​still, this child has dealt with having her head beaten into a washer, made to stand nude in front of people and locked in a basement. Then she was sexually abused by TC ( reports that he kissed her in the classroom and the disgusting emails he sent her) so this girl has been put thru the ringer . She may very well be scared and want to come home right now but because of the trauma she may not take any opportunities to leave. That makes it extremely important that people look for her.

I don't believe this is even an option in this case. Nashville is incredibly competitive and session work is usually acquired through reputation/connections in the industry. He's not going to book a gig anywhere. #1 who the hell has ever heard of him? #2 No promoter would touch an unknown singer/songwriter (if that's what he is). He could try busking on a street corner for pocket change, I guess, but he's a fugitive, so...no.

I wish he would try to get a job somewhere, though. The minute he does, he's done.

The reason I asked is I'm thinking of dive bars. Sounds like he has some talent and I was wondering if he could get a job playing with a band. Since he lists videographer as one of his "areas of expertise" no telling what promo things he could create.

Things will become interesting now! Welcome Lizzys sister. Xo

Just a mention about the Disney thing. A lot of kids and just as many adults are also into Cosplay and there are a lot that like to dress up for the conventions as Disney characters or do variations on a Disney character. Being that my daughters went through a Cosplay phase, I've seen lots of adults that are into Disney. Don't forget the folks that are into the collectibles too. It is more than just the video. :)

The reason I asked is I'm thinking of dive bars. Sounds like he has some talent and I was wondering if he could get a job playing with a band. Since he lists videographer as one of his "areas of expertise" no telling what promo things he could create.

Bar owners have to pay musicians to play. Let's say it's a dive bar with no cover charge...the owner would calculate the cost of the band/musician against a draw. In other words, is the musician/band good enough or semi- popular enough to draw a crowd. A crowd equals alcohol sales...a good band gets a crowd pumped up and spending money on drinks. An average talent, unknown singer songwriter is a waste of money.

Now, I don't know how the Christian music scene works. Maybe he could play for a church or some church gathering? But even then...he's not going to risk being recognized.

Hi Everyone,

MCElizabethsSISTER is now a verified insider in Elizabeth's case.

Please treat MCElizabethsSISTER with respect.

Remember MCElizabethsSISTER does not need to provide links to her posts and it's up to you whether to believe what MCElizabethsSISTER posts or not.

Thank you

I have been trying to keep up with this case in the news - very shocking and sad to see a girl so young, age 15, be put through so much. It just is not fair to children, it really isn't. Her mother was no bargain, and there is just so much I wish I could say here but cannot...I just hope Elizabeth is somewhere safe and comes home soon.

She has only lived in TN. She has only left the state once and that was to go to an amusement park with family. She isn't a camper. She needs showers and bathrooms and hair products.

Makes sense with all of his #ohtheplaces hashtags. He's portraying himself as this well traveled knight in shinning armor.. that will show her the world. I still think he'll try and take her to a beach at some point if they're not already there.

Kat.. do you know if she brought hair products/straightener/toothbrush with her? What about a bathing suit?

Makes sense with all of his #ohtheplaces hashtags. He's portraying himself as this well traveled knight in shinning armor.. that will show her the world. I still think he'll try and take her to a beach at some point if they're not already there.

Kat.. do you know if she brought hair products/straightener/toothbrush with her? What about a bathing suit?

Yes to all

MCE sister did she bring a stuffed animal? We have analyzed the photo with her carrying stuff. We can't figure out if a stuffed animal or a onesie. Thanks so much. I know this can't be easy.

She left with a purse/bag with probably make up. She never left the house without a huge makeup bag. She had a grocery sack with a change of clothes. That wasn't a concern at the time because of family female health issues leaving the house with a chance of clothing wasn't uncommon. There may or may not have been another bag. But her two sisters were home and watched her leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298