Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. My point was if you have been it's too small of a town for traffic cameras. LE did ask local businesses that face the road if they had cameras that might have captured them. I even said I was using that as an example. Everyone who lives in Columbia says it's a small podunk town

Hello, MCElizabethsSISTER,

Most News Media and bulletin board threads such as WS focus on wilderness and campgrounds. It is my hope TBI and FBI are looking at other directions such as acquaintances. TBI and FBI have many expert profilers.

It suffices that a single person (male or female), employed, living alone in a home with 2 car garage and 2 bedrooms, in a neighborhood not frequently visited by neither ET nor TC, would help them to go of radar while living with showers, hair products, and normal groceries goods and services.

People in News Media and bulletin board threads are quick to vilipend TC as a despicable beast but he has 309 followers at his tweeter account. It could be the case that he still has friends who believe “he rescues ET” instead of “he abuses ET.” It suffices that one such friend of TC, and I believe he still has friends, mistakenly provides assistance for them to disappear 13 days.

It could be the case that one or more coworkers or supervisors at TC’s workplace have noticed the unusual closeness of ET and TC but did not associate his behavior to sex crime. Why? Because he is a “Jesus freak/child of The King, husband, father, grandfather, high-school teacher, clinician, drummer, audio tech, jeep owner, singer/songwriter, warrior-poet”, according to his tweeter account. Perhaps, I would look at all his acquaintances if one of them lives alone. For sure, I would inform the authority if I were suspicious of such possible connection.

I have read some statements by your father’s lawyer, possibly Mr. S. Jason Whatley, Esq., that some people such as teachers and peers at ET’s school viewed ET as a promiscuous child. You disclosed here that ET has been sexually abused. It could be the case that one of her family acquaintances is compassionate with her tumultuous young life. It could be a distant parental relative or a former neighbor. It may be a co-religion friend at church or a former teacher. And, such compassionate person could mistakenly help ET and TC go off-radar with the believe that TC is ET’s rescuer, her knight in an armor, coming to repair her hurts and do good for her. It suffices that one such family friend mistakenly provides assistance for them to disappear 13 days. And, your family has friends as displayed by the news media under this difficult circumstance.

Facts about prior events, especially interactions between ET and adult family friends could be clues. Facts about prior events, especially interactions between TC and his acquaintances, statements he has made; such as about his “closeness with a fellow jeep owner buddy”, may be; could contain clues to lead to the location where ET and TC are hiding.

I'm thinking a Kindle isn't as fast or technically-equipped enough to satisfy TC's on-the-go needs. Plus, they're linked to an Amazon account by default so perhaps they're even traceable. I'm convinced of the burner phone theory. Here's a MSM article on burner phones and how easy (no ID required, can be bought in cash) it is to acquire one:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/columnist/saltzman/2016/09/17/whats-a-burner-phone/90382874/

If he has a burner phone with wifi he could easily be parking close to a Starbucks or McDonald's to get on the internet. He would have to be careful and not checking his own email, but he could be reading the news.

I'm thinking a Kindle isn't as fast or technically-equipped enough to satisfy TC's on-the-go needs. Plus, they're linked to an Amazon account by default so perhaps they're even traceable. I'm convinced of the burner phone theory. Here's a MSM article on burner phones and how easy (no ID required, can be bought in cash) it is to acquire one:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/columnist/saltzman/2016/09/17/whats-a-burner-phone/90382874/

I wouldn't rule out burner phones either. That almost seems like a given. We take our Kindles on cross country road trips and you can connect to wifi at, say, McDonalds and it's every bit as fast as our computers at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMO

I agree. I think he may have bought a burner phone which we have talked about before.

From previous discussion I believe you can activate a burner phone and not provide your real information so long as you paid cash for the phone. Ive never actually bought one so if this is incorrect then someone please correct.

One thing I am pretty sure of is that a burner phone would have access to the internet like most smart phones.

He probably wants to know as much as possible about the investigation and what media is reporting about them.

He has to have some kind of access to media and the best way I can think of is a burner phone or he somehow has gotten some help to hide.

I dont know if either of them knew anybody else that would be willing to risk their own legal issues with giving them help but the longer this goes on the longer I wonder if they somehow have received some help. Maybe just early on and with the news pressure maybe that help is trying to cut ties if they have not already.

Somewhat OT
When I was very young and hanging with the wrong crowd we always talked about the legal age of 18 and how we felt we were somewhat immune to any serious trouble because we had not hit the magical number of 18 as far as most legal issues.

This was before courts started to treat juveniles as adults in some serious court cases.

Anything is possible. But IMHO, they don't have burner phones and are not checking the Internet. They may or may not have access to a TV; certainly, there is a radio in the SUV, and I do think they still have that. IMHO, he sold her on the romantic notion of just the two of them, unplugged, just you and me forever, etc.

Everyone is thinking, oh, there are cameras everywhere now; cameras on the interstate, scanners in LE vehicles. But in rural and small-town America where there is very little crime, there's no need to have security cameras everywhere. I'm not sure what LE has, but consider the possibility that they are not as high-tech as LE in your city.

Elizabeth's sister said he told his wife that he was leaving, and she called the detective working on Elizabeth's case at the school.

Right but he told her he was leaving to go to a job interview in what I read. And then just didn't return so she became suspicious--as I had theorized, perhaps bc of missing stuff or the current investigation into his conduct. Did Kat give information that said something different?

I wouldn't rule out burner phones either. That almost seems like a given. We take our Kindles on cross country road trips and you can connect to wifi at, say, McDonalds and it's every bit as fast as our computers at home.

It's believed by LE that they have burner phone. It's obviously not provable but it's the most believable answer

Right but he told her was leaving to go to a job interview in what I read. And then just didn't return so she became suspicious--as I had theorized, perhaps bc of missing stuff or the current investigation into his conduct. Did Kat give information that said something different?

There is missing information here that I cannot give. You have half of the info.

Have we searched and researched the TN river? Wouldn't they be able to boat to many remote areas? Camp along the river as well.

If he has a burner phone with wifi he could easily be parking close to a Starbucks or McDonald's to get on the internet. He would have to be careful and not checking his own email, but he could be reading the news.

Exactly. And depending on the type of burner phone, he could have installed a police scanner app (using a fake Google Play account) so that he could monitor LE radio feeds. And unfortunately, unless the burner phone is used for outgoing calls to numbers presumably already being tapped by LE (the family and friends of TC and ET), it is virtually untraceable.

Anything is possible. But IMHO, they don't have burner phones and are not checking the Internet. They may or may not have access to a TV; certainly, there is a radio in the SUV, and I do think they still have that. IMHO, he sold her on the romantic notion of just the two of them, unplugged, just you and me forever, etc.

Everyone is thinking, oh, there are cameras everywhere now; cameras on the interstate, scanners in LE vehicles. But in rural and small-town America where there is very little crime, there's no need to have security cameras everywhere. I'm not sure what LE has, but consider the possibility that they are not as high-tech as LE in your city.

I hear you. We live in a town (technically village) of 1,100 people where there is virtually no crime. You are right there aren't traffic cameras. But there are tons of individual homes and businesses that have cameras. The post office, library, the one little mom and pop restaurant, the convenience store, the florist? All have cameras. Plus a lot of the homes on the outskirts of the village have larger amounts of property with trail cams. Technology like that has come a long way and become so affordable. I think in cases these days, with every person carrying a camera in many instances, it makes sense to search diligently and ask for footage.

In another case in my area, they were able to track down witnesses and fill out a timeline on a missing girl by having party goers submit their photos if the girl was seen in the background.

There is missing information here that I cannot give. You have half of the info.

Okay thanks! I respect the need to not say more.:) Appreciate your help! Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss it if you had added something new.

Right but he told her he was leaving to go to a job interview in what I read. And then just didn't return so she became suspicious--as I had theorized, perhaps bc of missing stuff or the current investigation into his conduct. Did Kat give information that said something different?

Read the entire conversation that Kat had on pages 17 and 18 about that. She said she couldn't elaborate on it.

Thanks, my Kindle is older and one of the cheaper ones so I guess I was thinking only of that experience. Mine's so useless with internet connectivity that I can only read books on it. Boo. :smile:

Read the entire conversation that Kat had on pages 17 and 18 about that. She said she couldn't elaborate on it.

Thanks! Yes, I had read that. That's what my comment was based on. Someone had just replied that Tad said "he was leaving" and I wasn't sure what they meant by that.

A few things:

I think his wife called because he didn't come home on time and she may have noticed something off or missing. Bc he was being investigated already, she would've been extra suspicious and rightly so.

I feel strongly that he has access to the internet intermittently. He could be using another device, like a Kindle, to get on public wifi from a parking lot.

If Shoney's and the friend's family really aren't cooperating, it makes me think that Elizabeth may have led them to believe she needed to flee. Why else would they cover for something like this?

Didn't I read the wife couldn't drive the Jeep?

The wife probably called immediately.

If my husband took my automatic Nissan Rouge and left me his manual shift Jeep (that I didn't know how to drive)
and I could not get in touch with him- I would be alerting LE! Perhaps she realized he had taken clothing or a travel bag, maybe he had been acting odd...
•I see now he told her she was leaving. •
At any rate, he left her there with no means to travel to work or the store.
THAT should be a crime as well.
IMO

ETA :
*I do know how to drive a manual transmission, so I wouldn't immediately be concerned.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...-job-kidnapping-suspect-tad-cummins/99515186/

I think they are disconnected for the most part too (even if they have a phone they likely have it off or can't use it much) and I feel bad thinking how she is probably listening for cars, sirens, and footsteps.

I, personally don't believe anyone is helping them hide.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member