Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if that is to the case, he bought cake mix. He must have an OVEN wherever he went!
Thinking...

MOO

I believe his family is trying to stay of social media and not watch TV. I would probably feel the same if we were in their position. His family is probably ashamed and scared. It isn't fair.

Agree.

I had put below in another post to someone and i really meant to include it in a reply to one of your great informative posts today.

We all understand this is a very tough time on all involved and thank you so much for helping us here to try to help her.

Constantly praying for a good outcome here.

On instagram TC posted that he had some dental work done and his dentist replied (or a dentist replied) Where is this dentist located?
I see one in Illinois.

I'm only up to post #401, so probably repeats.

1. Wasn't the picture of ET wearing a long shirt with stuff piled in her hands taken by a Shoney's camera?
At that time ET was moving from the bench to enter into TC's car.

2. http://www.al.com/news/huntsville/index.ssf/2017/03/amber_alert_elizabeth_thomas_a.html
The first report was that TC had two handguns and a rifle iirc. The article linked reports, "Cummins, who is believed to be armed with multiple guns . . .".

That's assuming she's got any control, and I don't think she does. It would be more helpful to have TC's children attempt to reason with him.

I think it's worth a try. But...the real world repercussions are extremely different for TC and ET. ET will be welcomed back with open arms and TC will be shunned by his wife, kids, grandkids, church, friends, and everyone he's ever met. He'll most likely spend the rest of his miserable life in jail. He knows that.

He also knows that if he releases her.. she'll tell where he was and will most likely be found within days. On the other hand.. if ET were to somehow see a video of her siblings.. it could make her second guess this whole thing and remind her that her family loves and misses her.

I cannot verify that. Only his family would have that knowledge. I do believe I read somewhere he only drank silk?

I'm so sorry for what you and your family are going through. I can't even imagine. It's really great that you're taking the time to post here. You never know what little tidbit of information is going to help find her. I find the way that his wife is acting to be strange. I saw a couple of people claiming to be friends of the family on Facebook posting that they think she knew way more than she is letting on and has been covering for him. One person even said they think she's complicit. It's shocking that you say she thinks this relationship can still be repaired ... that tells me that if she did know a lot about his interest in young girls in the past that it wouldn't have been a dealbreaker for her.

Cannot believe we're on thread # 5 and they haven't been found.
Wonder if someone is 'helping ' them ? If so-- they need to go to prison. :maddening:

I've a hard time thinking he would let her go if she wants out of this. It makes me nervous for ET. :(
Hope they're found soon ! She has her whole life still ahead of her.

I'm only up to post #401, so probably repeats.

1. Wasn't the picture of ET wearing a long shirt with stuff piled in her hands taken by a Shoney's camera?
At that time ET was moving from the bench to enter into TC's car.

2. http://www.al.com/news/huntsville/index.ssf/2017/03/amber_alert_elizabeth_thomas_a.html
The first report was that TC had two handguns and a rifle iirc. The article linked reports, "Cummins, who is believed to be armed with multiple guns . . .".

No. That picture was taken from family servalance of the front porch.

I think it's worth a try. But...the real world repercussions are extremely different for TC and ET. ET will be welcomed back with open arms and TC will be shunned by his wife, kids, grandkids, church, friends, and everyone he's ever met. He'll most likely spend the rest of his miserable life in jail. He knows that.

He also knows that if he releases her.. she'll tell where he was and will most likely be found within days. On the other hand.. if ET were to somehow see a video of her siblings.. it could make her second guess this whole thing and remind her that her family loves and misses her.

Actually there are multiple people in the area calling her a harlot for ruining a marriage. This includes church people and school people. There are people willing to take him back open armed and have her punished.

Just read article that said E and T communicated via saved draft email. I can't on taptalk for what ever reason

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry for what you and your family are going through. I can't even imagine. It's really great that you're taking the time to post here. You never know what little tidbit of information is going to help find her. I find the way that his wife is acting to be strange. I saw a couple of people claiming to be friends of the family on Facebook posting that they think she knew way more than she is letting on and has been covering for him. One person even said they think she's complicit. It's shocking that you say she thinks this relationship can still be repaired ... that tells me that if she did know a lot about his interest in young girls in the past that it wouldn't have been a dealbreaker for her.

I am very hard pressed to accuse the wife of anything untoward, especially if the allegations come from FB.

She might have known "something" was up with TC but until LE claims she is covering up for him, she is a victim.

I don't mean to be snarky but at this point, I have a lot of compassion for her. Maybe I am wrong... I will be surprised if I am, though.

Just read article that said E and T communicated via saved draft email. I can't on taptalk for what ever reason

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Correct. The police took his work and home computer and retrieved that info

Actually there are multiple people in the area calling her a harlot for ruining a marriage. This includes church people and school people. There are people willing to take him back open armed and have her punished.

That's insane!

That's horrible. She is a child. IMO a child who has been groomed and manipulated.

Prayers for her safe return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member