Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately they're bought by multiple ppl every day! They're way more popular than you think! I think I'm the only one out of my friends that has a contract through a cell co. I know me and my husband are the only 2 that do not have "burner/prepaid" phones in our family!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

She has only lived in TN. She has only left the state once and that was to go to an amusement park with family. She isn't a camper. She needs showers and bathrooms and hair products.

Bringing this forward for those who missed it. This is critical information, IMHO.

Actually there are multiple people in the area calling her a harlot for ruining a marriage. This includes church people and school people. There are people willing to take him back open armed and have her punished.

This is so ridiculous. It's not like this is a case of two co-workers who had an affair and then left their respective spouses. In a case like that, I can understand why a wife might blame the woman for "stealing" her husband. I don't know how anyone could see ET as anything other than a victim here. There is absolutely no way blame should be deflected from TC. He not only plotted how he could walk away from his wife, but he committed several crimes as well and he needs to be in jail, not welcomed back with open arms.

I feel the need to do something while I stay inside due to today's pollen counts. I am taking the Pineapple Willy's beach cam in PCB for the next two hours.
Anyone care to grab another one, you can find them on beachcams dot com.
Some are too high to make out individuals, so scan one at a local bar or hotel that shows ground level views.

What if he had been planning this longer than we thought? Cake mix lasts for a while. It would also give him longer to stash a lot of food a little bit at a time, therefore not looking as suspicious as if he bought it all at one time? MOO
He posted 3 pics of gluten free products in Dec. 2016
1 stating it was available at Target
1 from Walmart (a picture of a shelf in the store)
And
1 from Kroger

MOO

Couple of points. If the C's took ET to church then there was a relationship between all of them, I can't imagine that his wife would not feel compassion for ET. I bet TC used that compassion to justify a lot of his behavior and worked it to his advantage. He probably guilted her if she even questioned anything. He tried to guilt the two students when they asked about the kiss by saying that ET was troubled and suffering at home. He manipulated everyone. I also think he created this mess and then used it to "save" ET.

eta: quotes, he's no savior.

If he did stock up, they may not resurface for a long period of time. :(

I think it was just another trick he was using to manipulate ET after learning she was allergic to wheat. So she could see the pictures of the gluten-free stuff he posted and think, hey, he's out shopping with his wife but he's thinking about me instead.

I think it was just another trick he was using to manipulate ET after learning she was allergic to wheat. So she could see the pictures of the gluten-free stuff he posted and think, hey, he's out shopping with his wife but he's thinking about me instead.

That could very well be too. I hope that is why he did it for her sake!

Great point!

Actually there are multiple people in the area calling her a harlot for ruining a marriage. This includes church people and school people. There are people willing to take him back open armed and have her punished.

I have no words. That's insane! 🐮

Just a question, where did picture of Elizabeth and TC come from? Did a student take it or was this from a security camera. Sorry if this is a repeat question.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

That is infuriating! The level of denial is incredible. Anyone in that town who blames or bullies a 15 year old victim has their priorities and morals screwed up. That TC can brainwash people to think like that is proof of his mastery of manipulation and their level of gullibility. IMO any teacher who would blame ET and not hold TC responsible is probably trying to find a way to justify that they did nothing to help stop the abuse. They will live with their conscience. As far as the church people, well we know how well TC was able to use that as a ruse to con people. A culture that would blame the victim like that just leaves me stunned, angry and worried about the safety of other potential victims. How would they feel safe reporting in an environment like that?

No. That picture was taken from family servalance of the front porch.

Please scroll down to the bottom of the article.
http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...d-elizabeth-thomas-amber-alert-case/99412270/

ET doesn't seem to have her stuff in any kind of bag or backpack - just a bunch of things piled in her arms.

Is this the picture from in front of her house?

I'm wondering where the idea she had a bag came from.
She could have left it with her friend earlier I guess.

This is so ridiculous. It's not like this is a case of two co-workers who had an affair and then left their respective spouses. In a case like that, I can understand why a wife might blame the woman for "stealing" her husband. I don't know how anyone could see ET as anything other than a victim here. There is absolutely no way blame should be deflected from TC. He not only plotted how he could walk away from his wife, but he committed several crimes as well and he needs to be in jail, not welcomed back with open arms.

Cripes, in that situation it's the responsibility of the person who took the vows to uphold them! Can't "steal" a man who won't cheat. Not that that situation is anything like this one at all, since this is a predator and a child.

It's bizarre that he left his work AND home computers there without wiping stuff off of them. I read something from a family member on another forum that said what LE found on his computer is what made them feel she was in danger. I'm wondering if they found child *advertiser censored*.

The guy is fifty years old though. Nobody else has come forward to say he's acted improperly towards them. That I've heard of anyway.

Decatur is an hour away. It wouldn't be worth it at that point to come back for the bag. Both phones were on Decatur towers at 3:06pm. LE hasn't given us anymore infor except that those phones aren't likely in their possession anymore
I have questioned if they were eaven with the phone when it pinged as a cops daughter my first thought would be to ditch the phone on a vehical at a rest stop that's going in the other direction I am so as to through off Leo's and by more time and when the phone dies it will no longer be traceable . Jmo

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry. That is disheartening to hear. Please know we are here to support your family. Xo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member