Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All above are in response to victim shaming.

I'll walk away and perhaps may be cleaned up? We do victim shaming rumors here?

No. All of this has been in criticism of victim shaming and in defense of the victim.

Not to my knowledge but I can verify that
I saw a comment on a news post with someone I can not put the name on her but if needed can message you stated she was mcet sister in-law and her fb says she works at shoneys

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I saw a comment on a news post with someone I can not put the name on her but if needed can message you stated she was mcet sister in-law and her fb says she works at shoneys

Can you link the news post?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry. I'm young, educated, and tech savvy. However, I've never communicated with a child in an inappropriate manner nor have I engaged in other activities that require minimizing a comm trail.

Does that mean they had a shared email they would write emails in, save the writing as a draft, and the other would go into the shared email to view it and write back?

Kinda of confused about the first part of your post. Did someone suggest that you had? As far as the second part. Yes that is exactly what article said they were doing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

What do you think she's holding?

I guess my point is it doesn't look like ET had a lot of stuff with her, especially, if she left some of it behind at Shoneys. But I don't see a bag or a backpack.

Kinda of confused about the first part of your post. Did someone suggest that you had? As far as the second part. Yes that is exactly what article said they were doing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

No, I was highlighting why I wouldn't know about that tactic. Though, I now see that's how General Petraeus and his mistress communicated.

That video is heartbreaking. How I wish she was home!!!

Poor little girl. She's just a baby. Feeling even more sick about this nasty predator. How do you victimize a child like that?

Why does media keep using that old DL picture of TC from many years ago on the missing flyers, amber alerts and on news media? He doesn't even look like that anymore. They need to update to his most recent photo on the media so people know Exactly what he looks like NOW. His face is much fuller then his DL picture. This is so frustrating.

He looks more like Santa Claus now (top photo) The bottom one is the old photo most websites are using.

0ba22ce71fdfa25fe8338f3a67d3a54f.jpg
716db3fbf7df7a3bccf6e3ab57542e27.jpg

We were only told what was pertains to our case. All else is kept for LE and family wasn't made aware of.
Most of us here comprehend your angst and pain and efforts to share information in hope that people would share ways to find your 15 year old sister ET who is kidnapped by an apparently pervert 50 year old man. However, please, be careful about answering too much pointed questions from the “experts” here.

It appears some statements are too tangent to be useful to find your sister. Other questions are to pointed to be relevant at the moment but will be pertinent later.

Your statements could be used to defend the alleged offender against your sister later. Some clever “experts” could plant questions here with agenda other than finding your sister. These bulletin boards such as WS could be mined for court permissible statements to defend clients. Be careful.

I guess my point is it doesn't look like ET had a lot of stuff with her, especially, if she left some of it behind at Shoneys. But I don't see a bag or a backpack.

To me it looks like she's got it all grasped in front of her. The top of a black or navy blue backpack is at the top and maybe a white plastic grocery bag squished between her arms too. If she was heading to her friend's car for the trip to Shoney's, she wouldn't sit in the car wearing her backpack. Maybe just scooped up everything and tossed it in the back seat for the ride...?

What do you mean? The victim here is not TC. No one is victim shaming the victim. Please clarify.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Actually there are multiple people in the area calling her a harlot for ruining a marriage. This includes church people and school people. There are people willing to take him back open armed and have her punished.

I am so sorry people have made such deplorable comments. You and your family are going through enough and should not have to experience this sort of baseless judgment on top of it. Anyone who faults the teenage girl in this scenario isn't a very sophisticated or compassionate human being. Please know they don't represent everyone and, in their uncharitable moments, they are poor representatives of their faith as well.

Can you link the news post?

I tryed to go back and find it but I could not I look through dozens of fb news post at comments looking for any possible tip

RSBM

What ?
I don't think anyone has 'shamed' ET here at WS.

Actually there are multiple people in the area calling her a harlot for ruining a marriage. This includes church people and school people. There are people willing to take him back open armed and have her punished.

That is almost as horrifying as what he is doing. I just can't imagine what people are saying to themselves. She's 15!!!!

What do you mean? The victim here is not TC. No one is victim shaming the victim. Please clarify.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

RSBM

Ikr ?
I just posted a question re. that post.

The rumors are about some misguided people not on WS who have made unwise statements.
That is all.
People here at WS have been more than supportive of ET.
My take on it is that no matter what ET said or did-- TC is THE ADULT and should've acted like one !!!!
MOO

Yes that's kind of what I thought too. :( I guess his IG was served a dual purpose then, to communicate to ET and mislead his wife.

I don't believe his wife was a thought in his mind when he posted all those memes and hashtags on his IG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member