Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cripes, in that situation it's the responsibility of the person who took the vows to uphold them! Can't "steal" a man who won't cheat. Not that that situation is anything like this one at all, since this is a predator and a child.

Right. I mean in this situation it's the responsibility of the "adult" not to lure or molest the kid.

Most of us here comprehend your angst and pain and efforts to share information in hope that people would share ways to find your 15 year old sister ET who is kidnapped by an apparently pervert 50 year old man. However, please, be careful about answering too much pointed questions from the “experts” here.

It appears some statements are too tangent to be useful to find your sister. Other questions are to pointed to be relevant at the moment but will be pertinent later.

Your statements could be used to defend the alleged offender against your sister later. Some clever “experts” could plant questions here with agenda other than finding your sister. These bulletin boards such as WS could be mined for court permissible statements to defend clients. Be careful.

Since it appears I am the only "expert" on here (attorney), I certainly hope you're not referencing me or my recent questions. I'd be very offended if anything was inferred about my motivations or intent.

I've been a member here for 12 years and the mods and many other members know exactly who I am.

If I am wrong about the apparent inference, forgive me.

All above are in response to victim shaming.

I'll walk away and perhaps may be cleaned up? We do victim shaming rumors here?
People are responding to what ET's sister said the town is thinking.

gitana1-
I have a nagging question that you might be able to answer. Since TC told the students he used to be CIA and FBI, is that the same as impersonating a federal officer and would that in itself be considered a crime? Would the word of the students be enough or does there have to be some kind of more substantial proof? It seems like him implying this would be a very serious offense? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance! :)

Trying so hard to get caught up. Have we established that LE still believes that it was them in Corpus Christi? If so, then they were perhaps (likely?) en route to Panama via the border (didn't he live there at one time?).

Right. I mean in this situation it's the responsibility of the "adult" not to lure or molest the kid.

Since it appears I am the only "expert" on here (attorney), I certainly hope you're not referencing me or my recent questions. I'd be very offended if anything was inferred about my motivations or intent.

I've been a member here for 12 years and the mods and many other members know exactly who I am.

If I am wrong about the apparent inference, forgive me.

I agree, that "experts" didn't set well with me either. I'm sure her families being advised and they know what to say and not say. Lots of new members on this case, good or bad?

Since the TX sighting hasn't been confirmed, it occurred to me today that Disney World would be the perfect place for them to blend in. It's spring break and that place would be packed with families of all ages. Just a thought - MOO.

Please clarify this. Not at all sure what you are trying to say here.

So sorry.. I saw a post calling her a harlot and didnt care for that..I did not realize it was sister quote about town rumor which is allowed.

I was trying to stand up for her.. and I tripped over my mouth and fingers

Trying so hard to get caught up. Have we established that LE still believes that it was them in Corpus Christi? If so, then they were perhaps (likely?) en route to Panama via the border (didn't he live there at one time?).

No (LE has not established still in CC). Yes, TC visited Panama in the past (not sure of source).

Since the TX sighting hasn't been confirmed, it occurred to me today that Disney World would be the perfect place for them to blend in. It's spring break and that place would be packed with families of all ages. Just a thought - MOO.
Disney, or any of the warm beaches, would be an easy place to blend in right now with Spring Break schedules now until Easter.
I watched the PCB cam until it was too dim to make out people anymore. Was looking for mostly older men with his build. Most of the beachgoers were families and groups of teens.

So sorry.. I saw a post calling her a harlot and didnt care for that..I did not realize it was sister quote about town rumor which is allowed.

No worries. It happens sometimes. I'm having a hard time keeping up and didn't realize it was her sister until a bit earlier.

Speaking of places they might be - has Elizabeth ever made any mention of what her favorite places to visit might be that TC somehow got knowledge of?

I had a feeling it was just a confusion. :)

No (LE has not established still in CC). Yes, TC visited Panama in the past (not sure of source).

Okay, thank you very much for the clarification. Going on that supposition, if he/they were talking about (exotic/tropical?) beaches on social media (and I think I read somewhere on here that he/they were), and if it is true he visited there/lived there, and if there was a likely sighting in the Corpus Christi area that would've been in line with their leaving time frame, then doesn't it follow that they perhaps (probably?) headed south of the border and got through before any APBs? If so, it would be a very difficult task for the Feds to track them on the roads of Mexico and further south after the fact (because they would've had time to arrive either before or pretty soon after the alerts were out). And I'm not sure of A) Panama's marriage laws, or B) Panama's extradition laws with the US, but they could be favorable to him in a situation like this.

She left the driveway at 7:41am the family has a security system with video recording. According to Shell gas station he picked her up at 8:35am. It takes 20 minutes to get to Shoney's from her house. There is missing time there. They had from 8:35am until reported missing at 7:30PM. That is 12 hours!

So, he picked her up at around 8:30 am. It only takes 1hr and 15 minutes to drive from Columbia to Decatur. Do we know when the cell phone pinged in Decatur?

If TC has dropped pounds and shaved, he looks completely different now.
Usually men lose weight faster than women do. But then he'd have to buy some new pants at least.

For some reason, I don't believe the hair dye was purchased for TC's mother-in-law either.
Although I didn't notice the date of the Walmart shopping trip. If it was weeks before he disappeared, I guess I'd buy the story.
I hope nobody is trying to protect him. That would be wrong!

So, he picked her up at around 8:30 am. It only takes 1hr and 15 minutes to drive from Columbia to Decatur. Do we know when the cell phone pinged in Decatur?

Wasn't it 3:00 pm-ish? Is Decatur in Alabama? I'm confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi