Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, MCElizabethsSISTER.

We are so glad you're here.

It was reported in the media that Elizabeth told one of her sisters before she left to contact the police if she wasn't home by 6pm.

Are you able to elaborate on that comment? Do you know if that sister questioned why?

Elizabeth has touched all of our hearts. We are all praying she is found safe very soon.
She hadn't ever said that before leaveing any other time. Like any teen she was often late for curfew but was always home. The statement left my sister with a bad feeling so when it reached 7pm and she still wasn't home they reported her as missing.

I'm thinking the same thing. She reported him missing within a few hours. Maybe he withdrew all the money from their account and she received some kind of text or email notification. She tries calling him and his phone is off. Maybe she goes home and sees some evidence (clothes, suitcases etc)

Exactly. Maybe he left her a note. But do you report them missing? If my husband were to leave me I don't think I would report him missing. I would want to try and figure out what's going on. Reporting him missing makes me think she knew he had ET with him.

Exactly. Maybe he left her a note. But do you report them missing? If my husband were to leave me I don't think I would report him missing. I would want to try and figure out what's going on. Reporting him missing makes me think she knew he had ET with him.
I cannot elaborate further as I'm not sure if FBI has cleared us to repeat information

Sad thing is too much time passed before anyone knew something was going on.

She hadn't ever said that before leaveing any other time. Like any teen she was often late for curfew but was always home. The statement left my sister with a bad feeling so when it reached 7pm and she still wasn't home they reported her as missing.
7pm? I'm confused Elizabeth was reported missing Monday morning No? because we got the Endangered child alert at 6 pm Monday. And welcome hugs to your family and you

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

I would report my husband missing if I suspected he was suicidal (he did take 2 handguns), or with an underage girl.

I remain convinced he's taken her somewhere close to a beach. Somewhere he's familiar with.

moo.

I remain convinced he's taken her somewhere close to a beach. Somewhere he's familiar with.

moo.

Like Orange Beach? Somewhere in that area? Even if they did go there, they could be flippin' anywhere by now.

People have mentioned that TC used his Instagram to communicate with ET and his wife. And others were assuming that the love posts were directed to his wife. I have not seen any mention that his wife had an instagram. I guess she wouldn't need an actual account to see the postings. It just seems odd that we don't see any reference to her having one or evidence of her posting to TC.

He's controlling and manipulative, right? He's the only one of the two who drives, right? And their cell phones are off, or they discarded them, or they are not charged, because they are not pinging on any towers.

He has her right where he wants her - under his control. It's quite possible, even likely, that she is not in a position to call for help nor run away.

He or they will eventually need to surface - for food, gas, and money. I keep saying that. I also keep saying that he's an average-looking guy driving a very typical vehicle. It will take luck and eagle eyes to spot him/them.

To build on your point, he stole a 15-year-old girl. The two of them are not off on a cruise, they are not having a Disney vacation, and they are not sipping margaritas on the beach. More than likely, he has her in a position where she cannot reach out to other people. I am very worried for her safety.

He told her he was leaving and she had a bad feeling so she contacted the detective who was handling the school case

I'm confused on this. I understood TC told his wife he was going for a job interview that day. Is this not actually the case?

7pm? I'm confused Elizabeth was reported missing Monday morning No? because we got the Endangered child alert at 6 pm Monday. And welcome hugs to your family and you

We didn't contact the police until 7:30pm CST on Monday. we tried calling and driving around to friends houses. I'm 100% solid on this information as is Maury county police, columbia PD, FBI, and TBi

Even though TC was fired from his job, I wonder if he got a severance package, or money for any unpaid leave he man have accumulated? That would give him more money.
He was fired after he left. But! He could have cashed out his retirement fund(s) which could be substantial.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

I'm on the coast of SC and still no Amber Alert for ET here. Just don't understand that.

I'm on the coast of NC and I haven't recieved an AA here either. If I wasn't on WS I don't think I would have known much about this case.
Praying that someone sees something soon!

We didn't contact the police until 7:30pm CST on Monday. we tried calling and driving around to friends houses. I'm 100% solid on this information as is Maury county police, columbia PD, FBI, and TBi
I might be confusing the day before. Thanks I hope she comes back today will keep you in my prayers

Like Orange Beach? Somewhere in that area? Even if they did go there, they could be flippin' anywhere by now.

Exactly Orange Beach. He's been there before and loved it, according to the review he left online. Plus it's a straight shot south of where the phones last pinged. You're right of course, they *could* be anywhere by now.

People have mentioned that TC used his Instagram to communicate with ET and his wife. And others were assuming that the love posts were directed to his wife. I have not seen any mention that his wife had an instagram. I guess she wouldn't need an actual account to see the postings. It just seems odd that we don't see any reference to her having one or evidence of her posting to TC.

I haven't seen anyone (here) say he used IG to communicate with his wife. I have mentioned myself though that on the outside looking in, with no reason to suspect him of anything, folks would likely assume a married man posting lovey dovey memes was posting them about her. Even if she doesn't have IG herself, she can still see them just as we can. Which to me, is even more heartbreaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper