Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on this

What could they possibly be protesting?

Gives new weight to one of the "friends" offering a safe harbor.

And the "friend" who dropped her off after refusing to take her home sounds like she knew where she was taking her and why, possibly aiding and abetting?
Not many school kids get up that early on a free day off without a reason.

And now I'm back to an earlier comment I made re: the possibility that a "friend" took their phones so they'd ping in Decatur whilst TC and ET were headed in another direction. Man, this is so messed up.

We're not really discussing it.

But, it looks to have just been located and ETs sister has confirmed it his.

He is very forthcoming about information and very active on it. In fact, I think I've learned more about ET in the 10 minutes browsing his Twitter then I have this entire time following this thread.

I would suggest that anyone who has been asking questions about who ET is as a teen, go thumb through his twitter.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Do you have a link?

There are a group of protesters in the school. Those include Faculty, teachers, and students. These people have expressed that they are pro Tad. This girl is in this group.

It is absolutely incredible how many people he's been able to fool. I don't see how anyone could be taking his side in this, especially other teachers. He is not an asset to the teaching community, and the more they try to stand up for him, the more if makes me wonder if something like this has ever happened before and they covered it up.

At this point these supporters need to be surveilled and pressure of charges be put on them by the FBI and TBI, to talk.

Even if ET isn't allowed to contact anyone, I'm guessing now that TC is in contact with someone with a burner phone.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I hope the police are watching these folks very closely and monitoring their calls and social media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Having an unpopular and/or morally reprehensible opinion as grounds for searches and seizures is a frightening concept.

Today, it's supporting a friend suspected of a serious offense. Tomorrow, it's a citizen suspected of supporting the legalization of marijuana. In the end, the government has total control to surveil anyone potentially involved in or supporting criminal or unpopular behavior(s).

It is absolutely incredible how many people he's been able to fool. I don't see how anyone could be taking his side in this, especially other teachers. He is not an asset to the teaching community, and the more they try to stand up for him, the more if makes me wonder if something like this has ever happened before and they covered it up.
Didn't we see a couple threads back that about 3 other teachers in the school system had been suspended or fired for inappropriate behavior?

My own take on this (and I don't think it justifies the support), but it sounds like there are people who don't have a high opinion of ET because they don't know her and they've "known" TC for years. Maybe because ET is new to the school and there's issues with her family - who knows. But whatever the reason I would be willing to bet that it can all be traced back to people thinking they "know" TC so well that they're certain there's no way he would ever do something like this so it can't be his fault. I bet when the facts come out at trial his group of "supporters" will be nonexistent.

Students can be immature, so I can see how some who don't know ET but who consider TC their favorite teacher could make some pretty mean comments. It's not right, but they're just kids and kids don't always react in a logical manner. But the faculty? I can't understand that at all.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Having an unpopular and/or morally reprehensible opinion as grounds for searches and seizures is a frightening concept.

Today, it's supporting a friend suspected of a serious offense. Tomorrow, it's a citizen suspected of supporting the legalization of marijuana. In the end, the government has total control to surveil anyone potentially involved in or supporting criminal or unpopular behavior(s).

Of course everything within the law, otherwise it won't stand up in court.

Some people have a certain magnetism that draw people to them. It's nothing to do with looks just like that Jim jones Massacre he was able to convince hundreds of followers to drink cyanide poison all people died.

Look at the following of Ron L Hubbard and Scientology.

My own take on this (and I don't think it justifies the support), but it sounds like there are people who don't have a high opinion of ET because they don't know her and they've "known" TC for years. Maybe because ET is new to the school and there's issues with her family - who knows. But whatever the reason I would be willing to bet that it can all be traced back to people thinking they "know" TC so well that they're certain there's no way he would ever do something like this so it can't be his fault. I bet when the facts come out at trial his group of "supporters" will be nonexistent.

I think you're right. I'd also like to add that we can't forget his wife works at the school, too. She could very well be running the spin game to her coworkers, just because it's her husband and she appears to think they can work through this if he returns. Still pretty gross that they'd side with him, though.

Didn't we see a couple threads back that about 3 other teachers in the school system had been suspended or fired for inappropriate behavior?

It really makes you wonder what the heck is going on in that school district.

I get the right to free speech and all, but this is beyond disgusting. I hope each of the so-called professionals are fired. Assuming ET wished to return to school, talk about creating a hostile environment! Some kids can be obnoxious bullies. One would think adults would behave better. (Sadly though not much surprises me.)

I'm curious about what tales TC has told these supporters. I bet he's told some doozies in which he is the hero who is going to "save" and protect Elizabeth because no one else will. In his tales, I can imagine him telling people that he will sacrifice anything necessary to protect her from harm because it's his Christian duty. These supporters of his must feed off each other. It's hard to believe that adults cannot see past the TC they thought they knew to who TC really is, even when presented with the facts that we know. He must be able to cast quite a spell over people. He is evil.

Found the law student.

Has it been reported or mentioned of JC is back at the school? Or if she's on leave?

I'm curious to see how her coming back to school would shake things up.

I can't even imagine the rumor mill that is turning in that school right now.

It is absolutely insane to think there are professionals who are siding with Tad. I mean, come on! As sad as it is, I definitely can see immature teens siding with the "cool teacher". But these adults should know better!!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Of course everything within the law, otherwise it won't stand up in court.

Advocating to stay within the confines of the law and advocating to monitor and seize information from individuals who merely support a suspected criminal are competing concepts.

I think you're right. I'd also like to add that we can't forget his wife works at the school, too. She could very well be running the spin game to her coworkers, just because it's her husband and she appears to think they can work through this if he returns. Still pretty gross that they'd side with him, though.

His wife worked there? Well he has some balls to do this at the school right under her nose. Pathetic

There ought to be people who go out to that school and protest against how the school handled the entire situation! MOO

If she was still with her mom and being abused and had no one and an adult got her away from that (remembering in TN she can legally decide to leave with an adult at her age) they would be doing the right thing and helping her, if there was no romantic interest there.

For all we know, he has convinced them that she was in that type of situation. A person like him can manipulate because he can be very convincing. His wife could even think that ET developed a crush on him, which wouldn't be abnormal, but he doesn't have those feelings. Now everyone has the wrong idea.. The cops think he had other plans, etc.

I could see people that have known and liked him for a long time believing that and also even his wife at this point. It is easier to believe your husband, whom you have never known to have issues, be hiding now because "cops and her family have the wrong idea" than to think your husband, who you should know better than anyone, has done something this horrendous.

Your heart can convince your head of just about anything, especially when the truth is as sick as this is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay