Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember it having a louisiana plate.
I did not see anyone in the vehicle because I was looking for his vehicle and glanced to make sure the big bus like vehicle wasn't going to hit us and realized it was HIM driving the dang vehicle. I was shocked! He had changed clothes so quickly.
Well I hope it was him and maybe that vehicle can be located or he wants to ditch the vehicle now and does something stupid to get caught.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

He absolutely had a gun. I could tell the way he was walking. Never took his hands out of his pockets. Walked just like that to and from the restroom. Never even turned his neck to the side. And super creepy that he's looking dead at me while I'm pretending to be on the phone while snapping pics

One patch says combat. I can't make out the other ones. But look at the placement of them. It just looks phony. If it were military it would have his last name on the front atleast!
No that isn't real military with any of those patches. Now the patches could be legit and the shirt be legit, but nothing regulation about those patches on that shirt.

I hope so too. It's definitely a vehicle they can live in! Let me see if I can find a similar one online

No that isn't real military with any of those patches. Now the patches could be legit and the shirt be legit, but nothing regulation about those patches on that shirt.

Also the shirt untucked and pants, shoes, hat.. Nothing regulation there.

He absolutely had a gun. I could tell the way he was walking. Never took his hands out of his pockets. Walked just like that to and from the restroom. Never even turned his neck to the side. And super creepy that he's looking dead at me while I'm pretending to be on the phone while snapping pics
I do secret shopping on occasion. On an iPhone, you can hold it close to your body and snap photos with the your thumb using the volume keys.
I get great display photos, sometimes with managers right near me.

I hope you got some BBQ at Bud's while you were in Baytown!

Its like you said the clothes he is wearing do not match everyone else in the store as far as he should not be that bundled up.

Most everyone else has short sleave shirts. It was not cold out I dont think.

His attire does not match what someone should have on.

All JMO

Okay...Hubby says one of those patches appears to be a Scottish flag or something similar. He also said one of the patches might be a red cross emblem.

FWIW, my husband knows nothing this case. He doesn't know the name Cummins (which is Scottish) or that TC was in the health field. I simply asked him to take a look at the patches and tell me what they might be.

Quite a coincidence if Hubby is right about what he thinks the patches might be.

149b56x.jpg

It was just like this. I think it said ERA on the back and side

I could not see in the vehicle because I was still looking for him to be walking to his car. I happened to glance and realized it was him driving that camper/van. He had changed clothes!

Its like you said the clothes he is wearing do not match everyone else in the store as far as he should not be that bundled up.

Most everyone else has short sleave shirts. It was not cold out I dont think.

His attire does not match what someone should have on.

All JMO
Yeah would. Be much different if he was in uniform. That would completely violate all Uniform Code. There are people that could tell you patches and exactly where and how they are supposed to be and what does and doesn't go together, but those shoes, untucked shirt and that hat? Nope and you don't even do that at the store on your way home.

OMG
JMO

I see a gun in left front pocket under the patch.

Barrel pointing down.

ETA: Could just be the way the shirt is folding too.

This is giving me severe flashbacks of the guy on the bridge in Indiana. But it sure looks like a gun.

Here we go again. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I'm not certain it was a Mercedes but it was just like it in shape, size, etc

Okay...Hubby says one of those patches appears to be a Scottish flag or something similar. He also said one of the patches might be a red cross emblem.

FWIW, my husband knows nothing this case. He doesn't know the name Cummins (which is Scottish) or that TC was in the health field. I simply asked him to take a look at the patches and tell me what they might be.

Quite a coincidence if Hubby is right about what he thinks the patches might be.
The one over the pocket and on the pocket?

I'm not certain it was a Mercedes. It was the same size, shape, height etc.

When we go off trail camping/hiking we pack freeze dried meals. They weigh next to nothing, take up very little space, require no refrigeration, etc. etc. Several brands make gluten free meals.
Good to know! We have always had a case of MRE's, due to the few big ice storms we have here in North GA. I will add some gluten free meals to our "stash".
Thanks for the info!!

149b56x.jpg

It was just like this. I think it said ERA on the back and side

ok...thank you.

Now we maybe getting somewhere.

Was the color of the vehicle he was driving the same as the photo?

I wonder if we could find an old Craigs list add for a car that would fit that description for sale in his nearby town where he lived that he could have bought.

If this was him then it would be nice if we could nail the vehicle he bought so we can get a license plate number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skelyatr