Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an idea on a way to flush ET out- If she truly believed she was in a relationship with TC, would she be jealous if she learned that LE uncovered other relationships with other young girls? Maybe LE could hold a "fake" news conference where they state they've uncovered other current relationships with young girls he's been having online and not all of the instagram posts were directed at ET. They could even say that he was sharing lewd photos with undercover agents who were posing as young children. If that information were available to ET, she would likely be disgusted and jealous and leave.
Just a thought... I just can't think of any ways to find them, so I'm trying to figure out ways to make them want to come out...

Is anyone else sensing a degree of socioeconomic class discrimination going on here on the part of the school (and perhaps also by other members of the community) in terms of how ET (and her family by extension) were perceived and subsequently treated?

Nodding. You got it! I was surprised in rereading the articles to note that LE was still in the process of conducting their own criminal (and the DA termed it criminal) investigation when TC abducted ET. The reason I find this interesting is because I believe there was more to find out and he left when he did, taking the witness, to shut this whole thing down. There's more, and I fear it's bad enough that he abducted ET to keep himself from further charges. That means she's not sitting soaking up the on the beach, wearing a flashy new wedding band and being served by Juan the cabana boy while TC fans her. And I apologize in advance to her family, but I think she's in severe danger and if anyone in town has any information they need to come forward quickly.

Thank you for explaining so well my own fears. ET is in a dangerous situation. TC has complete control of her as well as complete control of the narrative. She will only be hearing or reading about this situation through him. For example, when I read about people who are supporting him, I can imagine him reading that information to her, to reinforce that what he is doing is right or acceptable.

Why would she leave behind an uncashed paycheck? I would think that she would have at least cashed the check and took it with her?

http://www.waynecountynow.net/single-post/2017/03/29/Keys-in-the-Elizabeth-Thomas-Disappearance-Case

Man.

It does seem like she'd cash it.

There might be other explanations (she forgot, she just didn't get to it, she got the check late and didn't want to be on the bank camera), but it could also be she didn't know she was leaving permanently, right?

Man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anyone else sensing a degree of socioeconomic class discrimination going on here on the part of the school (and perhaps also by other members of the community) in terms of how ET (and her family by extension) were perceived and subsequently treated?

I wonder if there was stigma around the homeschooling aspect, especially since they likely knew of the abuse in the home.

Man.

It does seem like she'd cash it.

There might be other explanations (she forgot, she just didn't get to it, she got the check late and didn't want to be on the bank camera), but it could also be she didn't know she was leaving permanently, right?

Man.

My thought on that was here..

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13271418

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Here is the article where I first saw a second student and it being a grandchild. With this and the packet, I don't know if this 2nd student is the same 2nd student mentioned in the information the school put in TC's file about the allegation.

http://www.columbiadailyherald.com/...but-reported-seeing-him-kiss-elizabeth-thomas

IIRC student 2 was not in the classroom at the time of the kiss, but student 1, who did witness the kiss, met student 2 outside the classroom and shared what she had seen. Student 2 accompanied student 1 to confront TC the following day.

I have an idea on a way to flush ET out- If she truly believed she was in a relationship with TC, would she be jealous if she learned that LE uncovered other relationships with other young girls? Maybe LE could hold a "fake" news conference where they state they've uncovered other current relationships with young girls he's been having online and not all of the instagram posts were directed at ET. They could even say that he was sharing lewd photos with undercover agents who were posing as young children. If that information were available to ET, she would likely be disgusted and jealous and leave.
Just a thought... I just can't think of any ways to find them, so I'm trying to figure out ways to make them want to come out...

I don't think they will incite a confrontation that might prompt her to get hurt. IMO.

IIRC student 2 was not in the classroom at the time of the kiss, but student 1, who did witness the kiss, met student 2 outside the classroom and shared what she had seen. Student 2 accompanied student 1 to confront TC the following day.
Yes, but the article isn't clear if the grandchild was that student right outside of the room. We don't know if there were 3 students or just 2 and the wording of articles hasn't been very good.

She has an epi-pen her sister said but they don't know if she took it. She likely has a couple, I would guess one at the school also.

An Epi-Pen is an extreme---and extremely expensive---way to control a simple asthma attack. My sweet husband could have three major asthma attacks in a day. The Epi-Pen releases enough epinephrine that you'll be feeling it for up to a couple hours. It stresses the heart, too. Usually an asthmatic uses a steroid inhaler to soothe, and a rescue (albuteral) inhaler for a bad attack.
Let's ask Kat!
Kat, if you are reading this, could you let us know if Elizabeth's inhaler is an OTC one, or does she have a prescription inhaler?

she couldn't cash it anyway without giving away location.

2 things jump out
1) she took a toothbrush? Not what you do for an intended day trip.
2) left house key, she aint coming home

An Epi-Pen is an extreme---and extremely expensive---way to control a simple asthma attack. My sweet husband could have three major asthma attacks in a day. The Epi-Pen releases enough epinephrine that you'll be feeling it for up to a couple hours. It stresses the heart, too. Usually an asthmatic uses a steroid inhaler to soothe, and a rescue (albuteral) inhaler for a bad attack.
Let's ask Kat!
Kat, if you are reading this, could you let us know if Elizabeth's inhaler is an OTC one, or does she have a prescription inhaler?

I believe the Epi-pen is because she's allergic to wheat, so she has one in case she inadvertently eats something she's allergic to.

Let's ask Kat!
She has hives from a bad allergy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members