Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope this is the case. Imagine only talking to a teenager for two weeks. Even though he clearly enjoys conversations with teenagers, it has to get old after awhile.

Not for a child molesting predator. They live for this. Having a young teen as a literal captive audience is their dream.

For sure. Talking to only ONE person for two weeks would get old no matter who the person is.:) That's why my husband goes for runs alone and I read by the pool alone when we go on vacation...so we stay married.;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You and your husband are normal adults. Not a predator and a teen victim. NONE of the normal rules apply.

I agree with those who feel ET is likely scared and just trying to survive. Oh, she may be telling herself that she wants to be there, but I feel positive that she doesn't. She is likely very confused and scared. he has her just where he wants her. He is controlling everything and calling the shots.

He may be using a host of manipulative and coercive techniques to keep her submissive. Everything from talking about how she has no one who will protect her, that her family hates her, she will be placed back with her abusive mother, that no one stopped the abuse of her mother because they don't care, that all her peers and the faculty are against her, that she will be bullied, that it is us against them...to menacing hints or outright threats. All of this is completed by keeping her isolated and dependent on him for everything.

And TC is loving every last minute of it.

It surprises me that so many people compare themselves and how they would react in this situation, to TC and ET. This is no vacation with hubby or the kids. This is a volatile and extremely dangerous situation with an unhinged, likely very armed predator who has zero to lose, having given up his job, his livelihood, his marriage, his family, his reputation, his position in the community, his status in his church and his freedom, to commit this horrible crime and kidnap a young, vulnerable teen girl.

This ain't gonna' end with him dropping her off at a local Chik-fil-A because she chatters too much, IMO.

And frankly, I doubt she's chattering much at all anyhow.

Is anyone else sensing a degree of socioeconomic class discrimination going on here on the part of the school (and perhaps also by other members of the community) in terms of how ET (and her family by extension) were perceived and subsequently treated?

Yes. It's possible.

From the article: According to surveillance video, she left her home at 7:41 am. Her sister says that she made 3 trips to her friend's vehicle. She left the home with a large bag, a large purse and what they think is a gift bag.
http://www.waynecountynow.net/single-post/2017/03/29/Keys-in-the-Elizabeth-Thomas-Disappearance-Case

So, if she had a large bag ( not even sure what that means) , a large purse and a gift bag in tow , and she made 3 trips to the friend's car with this stuff, how does the meet-up at Shoney's occur ? Does she make 3 trips into Shoney's to haul all this stuff inside and then sit somewhere with all this stuff? And no one in management, or other customers notice this? I read somewhere she left a bag inside, and someone then put it outside. I find it difficult to believe anyone who worked at the restaurant would do that unless they knew her. When a customer leaves a bag, an employee puts it behind the counter normally. And then, of course, we have the gas station video of TC where he clearly stops and looks toward the Shoney's. If she was inside waiting, what was he looking for?

It just seems more likely to me that ET was waiting outside the Shoney's for him to pick her up. But, who knows?

I have one as well and have been told once you inject head to hospital. I worry does she have it with. If she needed it and it didn't work and they are in the middle of nowhere......If I have a reaction I know when it may be headed to breathing difficulties. That's typically when it is used. Buys time before a full blown anaphylactic which trust me is terrifying.
Yeah they always tell you that xthen told my mom that. Her allergy is to shrimp and many times restaurants don't listen and don't clean pans or still put shrimp on something. She has been to the ER a few times after using it and didn't need the doc. So after years of being real familiar, she stopped doing that.

But also TC is a respiratory therapist, he would likely think he could handle it.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Those aren't cheap
The average wholesale price of an EpiPen® or EpiPen® Jr (Dey LP) is $56.54. A kit containing two auto-injectors costs $108.91.

from Bing
Yes, they are fiendishly expensive for a one-time use. Even if they had an Rx, they could not afford these for long. Thanks for the current pricing! They have gone up since I last checked.

Sorry, this is in answer to KKearns' reply that Elizabeth uses an Epi-Pen for her wheat allergies.
Well if she doesn't get wheat and tomato she could be fine. The problem is finding gluten free food long term.

You are right! I was just thinking that if all they had was the pen, that that would be gone soon, and then what?

Then I'm thinking this is how they will be found.
Check me, think you need a prescription for that.
Some online questions are if there are states that don't require it. If so that will be the state they are likely in.

I think ET wants to come home. TC is kooky to do such a thing as this. JMO

I have a question.
Is the word "meister" still used by teens today?

For instance
-"Mitchmeister"!! Break out your guitar and let us hear "Stairway to Heaven"

I know we used it in the 80's, but I never heard my kids say it. They are into their 20's now and I don't have any exposure to kids in highschool.

So, if she had a large bag ( not even sure what that means) , a large purse and a gift bag in tow , and she made 3 trips to the friend's car with this stuff, how does the meet-up at Shoney's occur ? Does she make 3 trips into Shoney's to haul all this stuff inside and then sit somewhere with all this stuff? And no one in management, or other customers notice this? I read somewhere she left a bag inside, and someone then put it outside. I find it difficult to believe anyone who worked at the restaurant would do that unless they knew her. When a customer leaves a bag, an employee puts it behind the counter normally. And then, of course, we have the gas station video of TC where he clearly stops and looks toward the Shoney's. If she was inside waiting, what was he looking for?

It just seems more likely to me that ET was waiting outside the Shoney's for him to pick her up. But, who knows?
The bag outside as a signal to him she was there?

Well remember we have all wondered at some time if her friend worked at Shoneys and maybe ET or now even TC called the friend or sent a text and said put the bag outside.

That friend according to that article, has lied a lot and from the beginning it seems.

I have an idea on a way to flush ET out- If she truly believed she was in a relationship with TC, would she be jealous if she learned that LE uncovered other relationships with other young girls? Maybe LE could hold a "fake" news conference where they state they've uncovered other current relationships with young girls he's been having online and not all of the instagram posts were directed at ET. They could even say that he was sharing lewd photos with undercover agents who were posing as young children. If that information were available to ET, she would likely be disgusted and jealous and leave.
Just a thought... I just can't think of any ways to find them, so I'm trying to figure out ways to make them want to come out...

That is a good point. On ETs Instagram, I remember at least one post where she says "I'm fat and she's skinny" and some things along that line. That also leads me to believe he was talking to other girls or giving them extra attention IMO.

she couldn't cash it anyway without giving away location.

2 things jump out
1) she took a toothbrush? Not what you do for an intended day trip.
2) left house key, she aint coming home
but don't forget, she asked her ride to take her back home.

I have a question.
Is the word "meister" still used by teens today?

For instance
-"Mitchmeister"!! Break out your guitar and let us hear "Stairway to Heaven"

I know we used it in the 80's, but I never heard my kids say it. They are into their 20's now and I don't have any exposure to kids in highschool.

I;m an 80"s girl too, but i don't remember ever hearing that! Is it regional?

From the article: According to surveillance video, she left her home at 7:41 am. Her sister says that she made 3 trips to her friend's vehicle. She left the home with a large bag, a large purse and what they think is a gift bag.
http://www.waynecountynow.net/single-post/2017/03/29/Keys-in-the-Elizabeth-Thomas-Disappearance-Case

3 trips and then left her house key on the porch. That sounds like more than a day trip planned to me.

Wow, leaving her house key on the porch suggests that she wasn't planning to EVER come back and also served as a signal to her family that she is gone for good.

Oh she very likely could have a device. I was just saying to a teen, who can't contact anyone or post on social media (and based on her Instagram activity, she liked to post a lot), what good would it be anyway?

Sure she can just create a fake Facebook and twitter, IG I have friends that have a few Facebook profiles. I have no doubt they have gone online since they left just to check out what's being said about them and all the news media. Where LE searching. I agree with another poster he has so much support a friend might have them setup with a place to stay.

I have 4 free GV hangout phone numbers. How would they be traced if they created a new email in hangouts, google voice or text now. Completely anonymous.

This is where I am now after reading that article. I'm even more concerned that friend really has more loyalty to TC than ET and probably has some big, very needed, info and likely an attorney is keeping her quiet at this point.

Wow, leaving her house key on the porch suggests that she wasn't planning to EVER come back and also served as a signal to her family that she is gone for good.[/QUOTEi]

I'm also concerned she may not want to come back and was/is trying to escape.
Here is an article talking about how she was treated by faculty and students after the kiss. It's horrible!! This may make her want to escape and not come back. He is a master manipulator!

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/03/...-girl-elizabeth-thomas-for-her-own-abduction/

I don't believe there was any reference to that friend refusing to wear a green ribbon, there was a reference to the sister asking people to wear them or asking if they want them (she can clarify) and being told that people (no one in particular) didn't want to wear them, had called ET a harlot and blamed her for breaking up the family. When asked to clarify further, the Sister said it was children as well as adults, some of whom worked at the school. She further said the other siblings had been bullied at the school about it as well. But there was no mention as to who in particular refused to support the family, other than to say there is a group who is "protesting" the abduction investigation and "backing" TC. If someone has posted what you reference, than it is horrid and you should report it to a mod. I've not seen it, but they may have been there and since been deleted.

this make me mad as all get go :furious: to have people call MCE a harlot, etc and taking TC's side is wrong on many levels. what in the world are they thinking? she is a child, a 15 year old and he is a 50 year old. he is the one at fault.

Wow, leaving her house key on the porch suggests that she wasn't planning to EVER come back and also served as a signal to her family that she is gone for good.

Unless the 5 kids shared a house key that they kept on the porch? I wouldn't want 7 house keys that could be potentially lost. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse