Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they are fiendishly expensive for a one-time use. Even if they had an Rx, they could not afford these for long. Thanks for the current pricing! They have gone up since I last checked.

The manufacturer of the EpiPen was in hot water not too long ago over their "six fold price increase" of the drug:

http://fortune.com/2016/09/27/mylan-epipen-heather-bresch/

Well if she doesn't get wheat and tomato she could be fine. The problem is finding gluten free food long term.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

He knew she had the allergy beforehand and could have enough gluten-free food for awhile until things calmed down enough for him to go into a food store for more. Remember,this was well planned and he would have taken the allergy into account beforehand.

Yes, but the article isn't clear if the grandchild was that student right outside of the room. We don't know if there were 3 students or just 2 and the wording of articles hasn't been very good.

What I was told (take this loosely) is that he was playing on TC's computer in the same room.

Speaking of cost for inhaler etc.... Cheap and over the counter in mexico...

Sent from my KFGIWI using Tapatalk

She has hives from a bad allergy.

The Epi Pen wasn't for asthma. Epi pens are for anaphylaxis. Her doctor thought with how bad her reactions were getting to eating the food her chances of anaphylaxis was high. Doctors don't give Epipens out for fun.

I asked her sister about the backpack the other day. She said a change of clothes was in it. I'm still not sure if there was one or two changes of clothes.

Perhaps her sister's swimming suit once ET found out this was no longer a day trip and they would not be returning?

she couldn't cash it anyway without giving away location.

2 things jump out
1) she took a toothbrush? Not what you do for an intended day trip.
2) left house key, she aint coming home

This same kid got grounded numerous nines for losing 5 other house keys. She started hiding them around the house so she wouldn't get grounded again

An Epi-Pen is an extreme---and extremely expensive---way to control a simple asthma attack. My sweet husband could have three major asthma attacks in a day. The Epi-Pen releases enough epinephrine that you'll be feeling it for up to a couple hours. It stresses the heart, too. Usually an asthmatic uses a steroid inhaler to soothe, and a rescue (albuteral) inhaler for a bad attack.
Let's ask Kat!
Kat, if you are reading this, could you let us know if Elizabeth's inhaler is an OTC one, or does she have a prescription inhaler?

I don't remember if she has an inhaler. Most of us do. What I said maybe in the last section was that she has gotten many breathing treatments at the hospital. She might have had one but it was likely just abuteral.

I;m an 80"s girl too, but i don't remember ever hearing that! Is it regional?
Could be. I'm thinking back to the movie
"Fast Times at Ridgemont High"
and the "Valley Girl" talk.
Like, oh my gawd, fer sure, fer sure.

I have seen the predator referred to as the "Tadmeister" several times in comments made on Instagram and was wondering who says that!?
MOO

January 31
Culleoka Unit School Principal Penny Love tells Cummins not to allow Elizabeth into his classroom, according to an official reprimand issued to the teacher. Love also tells Elizabeth to stay out of his classroom, the reprimand says.

Law enforcement informs the school district that Cummins is the subject of an investigation, according to the district. The district hands over its investigative materials.

A Maury County Sheriff's Department detective contacts Elizabeth's father, Anthony Thomas, and informs him of the investigation, not knowing Thomas was unaware of the kissing allegation, according to a letter from Thomas' attorney, Jason Whatley, to schools Superintendent Chris Marczak. Thomas calls Love, "but was unable to get an answer of any kind," the letter states.

February 1
Thomas contacts a woman in Marczak's office who expresses concern Thomas "had been left in the dark" and says she feels Love should've informed him, according to Whatley's letter. She also says the investigation remains ongoing and assures Thomas there will be no more communication between Cummins and his daughter.

http://www.ktvz.com/news/national-w...-from-kissing-allegation-to-manhunt/408254685

Yes, IMO the principal is the one who should have made this school. It would be interesting to know the backstory of this missing call. Was it a (reprehensible - IMO) oversight? Or was there a possible reason for delaying the call. It would be a very strange oversight. This is the kind of call principals dread making, and would have been hanging over her.

FWIW, I thought the same thing.

He knew she had the allergy beforehand and could have enough gluten-free food for awhile until things calmed down enough for him to go into a food store for more. Remember,this was well planned and he would have taken the allergy into account beforehand.

not necessarily. Some girls take a lot of 'just in case' stuff. And that can be like the 'mother load.'

This same kid got grounded numerous nines for losing 5 other house keys. She started hiding them around the house so she wouldn't get grounded again

So it wasn't strange that she would leave the house key on the porch? Thanks.

Then I'm thinking this is how they will be found.
Check me, think you need a prescription for that.
Some online questions are if there are states that don't require it. If so that will be the state they are likely in.

Just having an EpiPen doesn't mean you'll ever use it or need it. My husband has one for bee sting allergies and he's never once used it.

Plus even if she does have some kind of attack and uses her only Epi Pen or doesn't have one with, what's to say he'll care? If he comes back, he's in jail for a good while I presume (at the very least he is in for a long legal hassle). I don't know that any medical emergency would cause him to seek treatment for her, might just cause him to let her suffer/see what happens. Which is only to say that I don't think they'll be found when looking for a new Epi Pen Rx.

Perhaps her sister's swimming suit once ET found out this was no longer a day trip and they would not be returning?

ET had a weird habit of borrowing random stuff of her sisters before leaving the house. It was typically socks. It drove her sisters nuts. I bought her a huge pack of socks and she still took her sisters. I think it was a comfort thing. She felt close to them.

So, if she had a large bag ( not even sure what that means) , a large purse and a gift bag in tow , and she made 3 trips to the friend's car with this stuff, how does the meet-up at Shoney's occur ? Does she make 3 trips into Shoney's to haul all this stuff inside and then sit somewhere with all this stuff? And no one in management, or other customers notice this? I read somewhere she left a bag inside, and someone then put it outside. I find it difficult to believe anyone who worked at the restaurant would do that unless they knew her. When a customer leaves a bag, an employee puts it behind the counter normally. And then, of course, we have the gas station video of TC where he clearly stops and looks toward the Shoney's. If she was inside waiting, what was he looking for?

It just seems more likely to me that ET was waiting outside the Shoney's for him to pick her up. But, who knows?
I think it was said her ride worked there. Speculation he/she set it (the bag left behind) outside for her. Things are so secretive about the friend...makes you wonder. Wondering will continue because I believe he/she is a minor.

Another thing I'm confused about (because, you know, I'm annoying like that) : This home had security surveillance cameras. Who monitors those ? The company ? The home-owner ? How does that work exactly ? If TC had showed up to the home several times announced and uninvited, wouldn't there be video of that somewhere ? If so, that might help fill in some of the timeline.

This is where I am now after reading that article. I'm even more concerned that friend really has more loyalty to TC than ET and probably has some big, very needed, info and likely an attorney is keeping her quiet at this point.

I'm also concerned about this friend. When they asked her to wear a "green Ribbon" her reply was why would I wear a ribbon when I know she is safe? I feel she knows a lot about this and will not talk.--frustrating

I'm also concerned about this friend. When they asked her to wear a "green Ribbon" her reply was why would I wear a ribbon when I know she is safe? I feel she knows a lot about this and will not talk.--frustrating
Right and then after reading that other article and her lying right away until confronted with video.. I always felt like she might know more, I'm just more concerned her loyalty is more to TC than ET.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member