Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, to flush TC out- His family would have to go along with this one (maybe they would agree to because of how he has treated JC). Maybe LE can hold a press conference where they say they have arrested JC, and one or some of TC's children for their involvement in the kidnapping and that their grandchildren are being placed in foster care pending investigation....
Just a thought again...

Again, they won't create a false scenario that could cause tension for her. What if Tad became angry and blamed or took it out on Elizabeth? He's not thinking clearly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kat I know things are still crazy but just know that we all still have your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Also you guys please try to do even little things to take care of yourselves. Remember, you can't help anyone else if you guys aren't taking care of yourselves.

I hope and pray we have some good news very soon.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

This may not be a popular statement, but...
I am really hoping that it WAS her choice to go with him, and she wasn't forced, for a couple reasons.... mostly being that I believe it puts her in a much safer place for now. If he does think he's in love with her, and cares about her etc.... there is a much better chance that he will NOT hurt her and WILL let her go when they are finally caught. Or she can decide she needs to go home and he will let her. If he took her against her will, its much more of a fight to get her back, and if he's as some are making him out to be, which may well be true... he has NOTHING to lose. We do NOT want it to come to that. So i'm going to choose to look at it as she wanted a 'vacation' with him, and had every intention of coming home on HER terms....(thus the being grounded when she did) and now its blown up so much more than they thought, she is scared. It needs to be put out there that she will NOT get in trouble if she comes home.... and if she does think she is in love with him (as many many many teenagers 'think' at the time) that he can be helped and will not be hurt etc. Lets figure out a way for a peaceful homecoming.
As a mom and grandmother, I would feel NO BETTER if my teen willingly left with a 50 year old male NUT CASE!

As a wilderness hiker/camper, I can tell you that being out there for 2 weeks with only the sound of my husband's voice has made me want to punch him in the face. Well, not really, but you know what I mean. Most teenagers I know feel the need to fill every silence with the sound of their own voices. In a wilderness setting, that kind of constant chatter would give me a complete meltdown. But, TC almost seems more immature to me than ET. If anything, I think maybe the sound of HIS voice after 2 weeks would be driving HER insane. (Especially if he's singing. UGH!)

Maybe LE can play TC singing over a loudspeaker into the forests. That would probably drive out TC AND every other crimminal in a 20 mile radius AND probably Big Foot too. His voice made my head explode. Worst sound EVER.

Again, they won't create a false scenario that could cause tension for her. What if Tad became angry and blamed or took it out on Elizabeth? He's not thinking clearly.

Yeah, you're probably right. ET is pretty much a hostage. :-(

Yes. However the allergies aren't a secret and it's already in the media. I do ask what I'm allowed to say. I don't answer question that I'm not sure how to and I will admit when I cannot answer them.

Have you SEEN any photos out there in cyberspace that you think could be Elizabeth? JMO

I agree. Don't guilt him out about ET (for her safety) but tell him how much he is loved and missed and supported, so that he may be drawn out of his hideaway. (BARF) JMO

Yeah I've lived in a couple small communities where people slept with the doors open and just a screen door closed. Also if your neighbor needed to borrow something from you and you weren't home, they just walked in your house, got it and left a note.

Sometimes I miss those communities.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

so do i. we used to be able to not have to lock our doors when we went to bed, but in this small town, there some dope heads stealing what they can, even small items for their fix. now we have to lock up everything

TC's personality type will never be affected by attempts to get him to sympathize with his family's plight. JMO

"She [Jill Cummins] also said 'nobody understands the pain and shock I am in now.' "

Actually, the Thomas family might have an inkling...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4356806/Could-missing-teacher-student-Central-America.html

What in tarnation? whats with these so called adults in that community, especially that school sysyem. most people, i like to believe, would tend to understand what ET family's going through. i think she knew to a degree on what was happenning so she doesnt get my pity. :gaah:

so do i. we used to be able to not have to lock our doors when we went to bed, but in this small town, there some dope heads stealing what they can, even small items for their fix. now we have to lock up everything

I am weaponless in my unlocked home in a small village.....but I can terrorize a would-be intruder with my rage! LOL JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heartishome