Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As strict as schools are with medicine rules, I would think that IF TC did get his hands on an epipen at school, there would be a follow up report due to the office if he had ever used it. Naturally, this is considering everything is honest and above board with TC!

My opinions only.
Hopefully they took an inventory to see anything is missing, wonder if they would admit it.
In my own experience my daughter is Type 1 diabetic uses a pod. Wand we just found out that she and others can go to the school nurses office and just grab an insulin dose & needle in an emergency. We found out after finding an empty needle in the back pack. Boy it hit the fan after we found out.

So everyone here agrees that there has been no no confirmed sightings of TC , correct?

On on the last thread someone tried to say that TC was looking for work in Decatur after he'd been reported missing, they supplied a poorly written article as their proof of this theory but nowhere in the article did it say these reports where people seeing or hearing from him after he'd been reported missing. Instead it just said that TC had been looking for work in Decatur and told his wife that he had an interview there that day.
I took that to mean that he had been looking for work there prior to being reported missing. It's widely known that he told his wife that he had an interview there that day so since we know that, I'd assume that the reports all meant he had previously been looking for work in that area.
I'm a real nutter about facts and people spreading misinformation so I was hoping to get everyone's opinion on this. Do you agree that there's been no known sightings or confirmed sightings of TC since he was reported missing?????
We all know there have been no confirmed sightings and everyone I saw said they weren't sure if the looking for work was before they disappeared or on Monday.

I wasn't aware by posts that any of that is in question now.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Yes if he has her really isolated from any news he could be telling her anything, even that her family doesn't care she left.

Even if he were allowing her to know everything, she could be terrified to speak up and opt out for fear of driving him over the edge.

So many possible avenues of manipulation here. UGH.

So everyone here agrees that there has been no no confirmed sightings of TC , correct?

On on the last thread someone tried to say that TC was looking for work in Decatur after he'd been reported missing, they supplied a poorly written article as their proof of this theory but nowhere in the article did it say these reports where people seeing or hearing from him after he'd been reported missing. Instead it just said that TC had been looking for work in Decatur and told his wife that he had an interview there that day.
I took that to mean that he had been looking for work there prior to being reported missing. It's widely known that he told his wife that he had an interview there that day so since we know that, I'd assume that the reports all meant he had previously been looking for work in that area.
I'm a real nutter about facts and people spreading misinformation so I was hoping to get everyone's opinion on this. Do you agree that there's been no known sightings or confirmed sightings of TC since he was reported missing?????

According to TBI, there have been no known sightings. That's good enough for me.

Even if he were allowing her to know everything, she could be terrified to speak up and opt out for fear of driving him over the edge.

Yes, I think he is one of those that is a genius in evil thinking. He could probably come up with things non-psychotic people, would never dream of.

I may be way off base here, but could it be possible the "friend" that drove ET to the restaurant was manipulated as well? Maybe she believed TC had millions and he offered to pay her off. Might explain her weird response of not turning around and her sudden lack of cooperation. Perhaps if she doesn't get this pay out she will start talking.

IMO/theorizing.

Now I'm starting to think that perhaps she wanted to (like any teen) check her phone (texts, SM, etc.) while driving through Decatur and he freaked out and destroyed the phone.

Well we don't know if they still have the phone or if they have switched the SIM card.

They can look for signals of the phone hitting towers without calling it. I would expect them to continue to do that just because something may pop up. If the phone has been ditched in say Ohio and someone finds it and turns it on, a ping will pick that up. That would give LE at least some idea of some direction they took.

We don't but I'm going to go with that theory and they then can use the existing phone and not traceable new number, Then they could be communicating in plain site. It's hard fro a teen to go cold turkey on cell/internet/SM, she could be doing that with the new SIM I guess, And he would be monitoring the progress of the manhunt and react (This way she could still be in touch with the "friend" undetected, even if in a infrequent way).

And if he planned ahead he could have created new accounts in e-mail and SM platforms it would be undetectable.

All this me MMO, IMO.

I may be way off base here, but could it be possible the "friend" that drove ET to the restaurant was manipulated as well? Maybe she believed TC had millions and he offered to pay her off. Might explain her weird response of not turning around and her sudden lack of cooperation. Perhaps if she doesn't get this pay out she will start talking.

IMO/theorizing.
Anything is possible.

I don't know how far we can go with discussing this since there is a report of the friend in the media, but I'm not sure how much has been reported in the media about her.

We don't but I'm going to go with that theory and they then can use the existing phone and not traceable new number, Then they could be communicating in plain site. It's hard fro a teen to go cold turkey on cell/internet/SM, she could be doing that with the new SIM I guess, And he would be monitoring the progress of the manhunt and react (This way she could still be in touch with the "friend" undetected, even if in a infrequent way).

And if he planned ahead he could have created new accounts in e-mail and SM platforms it would be undetectable.

All this me MMO, IMO.

The thing to remember though is unlocking the phone, most people don't do that. Phone techy people do. There is also a request through your phone carrier and usually the account holder or a person with the account info has to do it. You can pay to unlock phones, but that also leaves some trails.

There is also nothing that stopped him from buying two burner phones before they left.

Now with getting a SIM.. You have to refill that before the minutes run out or within a certain time, IIRC to keep the same number. Someone with a prepaid phone would know better. You can refill it online and in stores. Unless he bought a lot of minutes, both are risky.

At this point, Stockholm Syndrome could have kicked in. He's managed to isolate her completely from friends and family and she has no access to social media that we're aware of. She's completely dependent on him, which I'm guessing was exactly what he wanted the entire time. LE will have to keep that in mind if they do catch up with them...she may try to defend him at first because she's completely under his influence.

That's good sleuthing. Costa Rica is close and fits some theories. Don't think they chance overseas.

Agreed, overseas is a bit of a stretch but who knows what's going through his mind? His ego is probably buoyed by his success so far...

At this point, Stockholm Syndrome could have kicked in. He's managed to isolate her completely from friends and family and she has no access to social media that we're aware of. She's completely dependent on him, which I'm guessing was exactly what he wanted the entire time. LE will have to keep that in mind if they do catch up with them...she may try to defend him at first because she's completely under his influence.

Hoping this does not turn our to be like the teacher Mary Kay Letourneau case where she had an affair with one of her students while married. to th. She did time but got married to the former student and they raised a family. Update was on TV recently.

I kinda had a inkling that they may travel through FL down to the keys and off to the Bahamas... it's a quick boat ride from the keys to the islands. Also, TC's appearance looks like an outdoor Floridian. IMO
Yup, I thought that possibility early on. I've traveled by boat from Miami and some of The Keys a few times. Plenty of boats going and plenty of individuals to pay to let you tag along. Hit one of the less touristy islands much easier to sneak on.

Plenty of white people also living on those islands so they wouldn't stick out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member