Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I don't remember anyone I saw in the store yesterday, nevermind 2 weeks ago.

We're all assuming that the tip actually came from Oklahoma...it's possible that someone in Tennessee finally admitted to LE that they knew more about the situation than they had initially said. If someone had been in contact with him, they might have been able to point LE in the right direction.

Schooner's BEACH club. Could the guy be any more one dimensional?

" I could swim for a thousand miles...in the ocean inside your eyes..."

:puke:

He's not going to go to Mexico..................not enough Wal-marts.

Boy Walmart, overnight parking and truck stop showers.
This guy really sold her a pile of ....

He's not going to go to Mexico..................not enough Wal-marts.

You didn't hear? His latest resume says he's the CEO of Walmart. They'll ship anything he wants to Mexico for free. :moo:

*sarcasm*

I find it difficult to believe that someone remembers seeing them almost two weeks ago at a random Walmart in OKC and decides to call it in yesterday. IMO... someone at the Walmart called it in that day or they have vehicle tag info that put them on or near the Walmart property ( Big brother watching from traffic cameras) JMO

If you are right and someone called it in that day (March 15), that would be the most shoddy police work since Mark Furman

Could be someone who had a memorable experience with TC / ET, both or someone who saw them up close like the cashier. As we've mentioned, they don't look THAT much different on the 15th from when they left on the 13th.

Agree and there may have been something about their demeanor or interactions that brought attention. Perhaps an Employee who recently learned of this. IMO Employees notice customers far more than customers notice other customers. Unless there is a reason that is. MOO

Agree and there may have been something about their demeanor or interactions that brought attention. Perhaps an Employee who recently learned of this. IMO Employees notice customers far more than customers notice other customers. Unless there is a reason that is. MOO

I'd guess a cashier that helped them saw it on the news & called it in...

You didn't hear? His latest resume says he's the CEO of Walmart. They'll ship anything he wants to Mexico for free. :moo:

Later on, when posters keep swearing they read somewhere that he was the CEO of Walmart , we are all gonna come looking for you with pitchforks. :floorlaugh:

I agree. Staying married to him at least allows him to not marry anyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Filing for divorce doesn't mean they are able to marry other people right now. Divorces can take a while. It will take at least 60 days after filing before she can get a default judgment. But it's going to be pretty hard for a fugitive and his victim to get a valid marriage license in the US, even if he is divorced.

Now south of the border, that may be a different story. But again, I think they would stand out big time in Mexico. And without parental consent, the marriage age there is 18. In Panama, it is 18, no exceptions. Do they have forged documents?

I'm in California and I have definitely heard of these 2 and so has everyone I know. We are watching and waiting for this perv to come through here. I can spot a Rogue a mile away now... I can also testify to the beauty of our beaches and sunsets and the high cost of living. Good luck finding a cheap place to stay. Oh, and we have lots and lots of traffic cams. Come to California...
Same here! I dare him to try to survive for a month in SF with 4k.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Perhaps. But at the same time a Walmart cashier probably checks out 100-200 customers in a shift. Seems to me it would be difficult to remember all of them. Especially two weeks later.

It's possible that LE requested the stores to review security tapes starting after the disappearance and they're just getting to it and reporting.
But how often do you hear the response that "we don't" go back that far" and files are overwritten, sometime every 24 hours or 1 week. Keeping a month of video is a lot of storage. and a lot of pictures to view even that they got a hit close to the first 48 hours.
I don't know what Walmart's retention policy is but a lot of places don't keep that much.

We can pick on him for Wal-Mart and how dumb it seems to some of us all we want. But the fact remains that he went shopping at Wal-Mart with ET while multiple states had an active Amber Alert, the day before the first national BOLO was issued, 8 days before a second national BOLO was issued, and still it took until yesterday for the sighting to be reported to LE. Everyone has to keep their eyes open. Thoughts like "they would never do that, it's too obvious" will help them remain hidden even if in plain sight.

That would be how I would think in this situation. I think a divorce would delight him, so I wouldn't initiate it. Bring the kid back, and then we'll talk! But the financial angle others have mentioned makes a lot of sense. And it's certainly more practical for a woman who has already suffered financially from this man's past shananigans.

Either way, I don't fault Jill Cummins for any choices she makes. She has nothing but my complete sympathies in this situation.
Personally, I don't think he cares either way. I don't think he plans to ever return. Sorry, it's a dark thought, but I think once LE closes in on them, we will see why she's listed as endangered, for those who don't believe it.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members