Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm

wow, I have not heard this. if anyone has a link handy, I would appreciate it.
Oh my, sadly these are only the ones they KNOW about. I am convinced Tad Cummuns has been doing this for a long time. :(

What age in Tennessee can you get your driving permit and DL.? Does anyone know if ET ever practiced driving? I know my Dad used to let me drive a little bit with him around the neighborhood to practice when I was 15 because we could get our DL at 16.

What age in Tennessee can you get your driving permit and DL.? Does anyone know if ET ever practiced driving? I know my Dad used to let me drive a little bit with him around the neighborhood to practice when I was 15 because we could get our DL at 16.

At 15, you can get your permit...you have to turn in something from the school though. At 16, you can get your license but it is restricted to certain hours and passengers. Some time after that, you can get your unrestricted. Not sure of that time period because my daughter did it so close to her 18th birthday.

Saw a post earlier that said you have to have 100% consensus of a jury to convict. Wondering...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes^^^ this.

If just one of the jurors has raised step daughters, well, we'll just leave it to the imagination.

Also, with all the publicity, even selecting a jury might be difficult.

bbm

wow, I have not heard this. if anyone has a link handy, I would appreciate it.

ET's sister told us about the other three, the fourth was interviewed and her name is Destinay Parrish.

I'm so happy this nightmare is over.

Elizabeth has a long road to recovery ahead of her but she is alive and has the rest of her life ahead of her. She will always be scarred and haunted from this experience but I am hoping eventually she will a functioning adult in our society and find TRUE love not someone taking advantage of her.

She has so much to look forward to.... life only gets better after 15.

Yes hence all his volunteer/missionary work?

Yes! I cringed when I found out that he did missionary work and worked with at-risk boys too. He has spent much of his life gravitating to youth in a position of being a mentor/authority figure. It is pervs like Tad Cummins that take what should be considered a good thing (volunteering and working with kids) and making it ugly, risky and scary.

TC supposedly told authorities that he had tried to take off with ET several times before he finally did. Not sure that it matters, but does this mean that each time he planned to leave he had his wifes car and was packed up and ready to go? JC has a job. She would need her car to get to her job during the week, so if he his not lying about previous attempts, they would have had to be on the weekends. If this happened several times, it seems like JC would have noticed...... Another thing....TC really busted himself when he told investigators that he took off because he expected "the Kiss" to turn into criminal charges. I don't think that that incident alone would have resulted in criminal charges, but since he expected it to, it must mean that he knew that an investigation of his activity would reveal that he had been sexually exploiting ET for a while. My guess is the "lunch" dates. I think he has a long sordid history of this behavior and that more victims will come out of the woodwork. I find it nearly impossible to believe that his wife was totally oblivious. JMO ETA Why was JC's car available to TC on the weekday that he abducted ET? Was the school closed that day? TYIA.....I can't recall.

Thomas and Cummins wrote emails to each other but did not send them -- instead they would save the email in the drafts folder of Cummins' school email account, the Maury County District Attorney and the Sheriff's Office revealed Friday.

"They would write the message and let it save as a draft," Maury County District Attorney Brent Cooper explained to ABC affiliate WAAY in Huntsville, Alabama. "The other person would log in, read the message and then delete it and then write another message that was saved as a draft."

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/n...n-of-teacher-abducted-tennessee-teen-student_

Not sure if this was posted, first i've seen it.

Yes! I cringed when I found out that he did missionary work and worked with at-risk boys too. He has spent much of his life gravitating to youth in a position of being a mentor/authority figure. It is pervs like Tad Cummins that take what should be considered a good thing (volunteering and working with kids) and making it ugly, risky and scary.

Did we ever determine his missionary work was legit? So much of his life is a lie.

The debate over the minor victim's physical attributes ends now.

Sorry, posted after that asking the same thing. Thanks tlcya!

I do want to add that we really should not be taking what Nancy Grace says as gospel. Her show is very sensational and she often says things as fact that are not. Case in point, less than 2 minutes into her show about this case, she says that they were found at "Bear Claw" commune. We know that's not true. First, it's called Black Bear Ranch and secondly, they were not found there but had simply been there. But NG repeats the "Bear Claw" name during the show as if it's fact.

I do want to add that we really should not be taking what Nancy Grace says as gospel. Her show is very sensational and she often says things as fact that are not. Case in point, less than 2 minutes into her show about this case, she says that they were found at "Bear Claw" commune. We know that's not true. First, it's called Black Bear Ranch and secondly, they were not found there but had simply been there. But NG repeats the "Bear Claw" name during the show as if it's fact.

I agree she should get her stories straight. It's very frustrating and not the truth.

Me, too. I know a lot of really good people who work with kids and are wonderful teachers and mentors. And then there's this pig. Ugh.

Quick exit.

Gotcha!

Took me a sec to get your point.., but leaving everything in the car would indeed allow for them to leave very quickly if all belongings were left in the car - and that is why no clothing, other than socks, were on the search earrant seizure document for the cabin.

I guess we will not see the items noted on the car seizure, and its contents, for some time.

Are there any good HLN shows that you guys watch these days that cover our cases? I just found NG's new podcast but it's just a shorter version of her old show.

I know! You would think she'd fact check better than that! Bear Claw... LOL... Maybe she was hungry and needed a breakfast pastry.

I knew the minute I heard the word "commune" that we'd see and hear sensationalist accounts of that portion of their journey, and the media certainly followed through on that.

What I want to know is where they were from the time they were spotted in OK until they arrived in CA. Where did they stay? What did he spend the money on? He had a Colorado plate - did they go to Colorado? They just disappeared for a good 2-3 weeks. How did they do it? Were there people along the way who reported them, but LE didn't get there in time to find them? Apparently, someone at the OK Super 8 Motel heard TC ask directions to a Walmart, and that is why they checked the store video. Were there other such sightings that we didn't hear about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed