Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a thought pop up in my head, is it possible he knows what happened in the Mary K case and he is trying to have the same outcome with ET?

Mary K case? Not familiar with.

WS thread to link?

EllieBee...I was simply using your post as a jumping off point. I apologize if you thought my comments were directed at you personally. That certainly wasn't my intention. I was reacting to the content of the show on this particular subject.

I listened to the pod cast, and as much as I hate to defend NG, she wasn't the one who actually mentioned that Et looks 12, acts 12, etc., it was actually the lawyer who brought it up.

Ahh! Well that is even oogier! Why would he do that? :(

EllieBee...I was simply using your post as a jumping off point. I apologize if you thought my comments were directed at you personally. That certainly wasn't my intention. I was reacting to the content of the show on this particular subject.

I did, actually. Thank you for clarifying!

I think there is so much to be skeeved out by that it is easy to misread a post.

I apologize for going on the defense!

Ahh! Well that is even oogier! Why would he do that? :(

Probably to stress that she is a young girl and did not go willingly. That she isn't a lolita homewrecker like some people insinuate. Also probably to make TC look as creepy as possible (not like TC needs any help with that)

Probably to stress that she is a young girl and did not go willingly. That she isn't a lolita homewrecker like some people insinuate. Also probably to make TC look as creepy as possible (not like TC needs any help with that)

And to emphasize that few people would mistake her for a young woman of 22 or 24.

http://people.com/crime/elizabeth-thomas-california-sheriff-finding-teen-teacher-tad-cummins/

Siskiyou County, California, Sheriff Jon Lopey tells PEOPLE that early in authorities’ interactions with the pair, they were mostly kept separate — but at one point, they sat at a picnic table together and talked.

“There were a couple of times she giggled, she giggled and cried, and at times they were serious,” he recalls. “I’m sure the emotions were escalating and deflating with each moment.”

Lopey adds, “They seemed to comfort each other. She got emotional with crying and he attempted to comfort her, and then when we had to take her away, [it] seemed to be somewhat emotionally difficult for her.”

“We recognized that she had been traumatized,” Lopey says.

This is so disturbing to me. Why the heck would they sit them together?

Let's just sit this minor victim over here with the man we believe sexually assaulted her so they can chat and giggle together. What? Seriously, what??

Let's just sit this minor victim over here with the man we believe sexually assaulted her so they can chat and giggle together. What? Seriously, what??
I agree. It just stirs up more emotions from her and shes back to square one in her recovery.

About Nancy Grace's podcast yesterday
TO ME it was a very interesting interview of the Thomas' attorney. It gave me more insight as to what the Dad and mcet are going through...the fun of the family, the tears of dad. And the perspectives of himself (the attorney) being exposed to all that. And I thought it was interesting the way the attorney mentioned the boat, and of course his opinion of TC. Perhaps prosecutors will agree with him. He used the word 'demented', and the paradox of how tc actually hurt ET by his actions towards her at school causing others to dislike her to the point she wanted to escape. But then tc used it to pretend he's a hero of sorts but really it was for his own purposes. Not direct quotes, sorry. Just my thoughts from their conversation. Yeah, I do get excited about Nancy Grace stuff. She helps get the word out about victims.
I love Websleuths too because lay people can express themselves by venting their frustrations, hopes for justice, as well as getting lots of info from others.
Oh yes, there was a moment ng expressed her feelings about law enforcement's struggles. I like various perspectives unless the perspective is that ET went willingly insinuating her guilt. If people can't understand she's 15, there is no hope to get them to understand. That's why we have things called 'parents' because teens are still immature. Errr.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BBM. Great point. People need to be reminded of this. Meaning all those trolls posting at ends of articles. If TC should be allowed to "run off" with a young teen, why bother having any rules for them at all? Let them smoke, drink, buy *advertiser censored*, go to war, ditch school, no curfew, adult prison, etc. We don't allow those things because they are still kids who need help functioning and making decisions.

Makes sense when looking at her Insta.

Could you point to the posts that are relevant? Like give me what the photo looks like and week number?

5 live at home. One daughter, Brandy Landaeu is not and a son...don't remember which. They are older and are standing by the mother.

There were four that TC groomed. One was a minor who came forward publicly. Two of them are adults and one is a child, 12.

How do we know this? By her sister? Did she post it? If so, any post number?

I do expect this will happen when she is of age, or if she is allowed. If i read correctly this had been going on for about a year. From reading reports now of the abuse she went through at her mother's hands what happened to her while being with TC was a walk in the park. Jmo

In a way this happening may have been a good thing, to stop the other children from being continually abused or killed by their mother. Jmo

I'm confused. What is a good think that happened? Not the abduction? The mother had been removed and accused of abuse long before the abduction.

Also, I don't think ET will seek this perv out. She is receiving intensive therapy which seems to be quality. They've instructed the family not to question her, give further interviews, touch her physically too much, show excessive emotion, etc.

I was worried about what care she would receive but it seems like it's high quality and professional. I think there's a good chance this baby is going to understand and be able to realize who and what TC is.

You know it can be hard in a large family to stand out and even to get the attention you might need at times of trouble, especially if there's only one parent. That's not going to be the case anymore for ET. She's getting a lot of attention and love from her family and professionals. So I think the need to seek that out elsewhere might be mitigated.

Mary K case? Not familiar with.

WS thread to link?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Kay_Letourneau

There's a lot of articles and videos about this case readily available on the internet.

That case always made me sick. She should've have done much more time at the outset. Disgusting. She ruined his life.

On another subject, I apologize for discussing the nancy grace podcast. I in no way am of the opinion that a predator is less culpable based on how the victim looks.

But I understand why the lawyer keeps bringing it up, from a legal perspective.

He has a lawsuit against the district and TC to litigate in a county filled with professionals, politicians and citizens who apparently think it's okay for a 50 year old teacher to abuse a teenaged child if she "asked for it".

And since the cost of care for ET will be high, and on-going, I'm sure any funds won will be needed to help her heal. I think this lawyer is trying to sway public opinion so he can get a favorable outcome because in THAT region in particular, it apparently matters. A lot.

But I apologize for taking part in something that was offensive.

Read the People article and at first I thought it was terrible of LE to allow them to keep interacting once they were found. But after thinking about it I think they did that for her sake. Maybe it was some type of closure for her, she probably wanted to be close to him and she left first instead of seeing him hauled away. I wondered how all of that went down.

And why is Lopey giving this "exclusive" to People magazine?

They were directed by TBI not to send in just two .. Then after TBI input they went in with a team.

I would expect TBI wanted them kept seperate, unless they wete recorded surepticiously at he picnic table purposefully.. A la in an interview room.

:dunno:

Or so he can coach her on how to protect him. Talk about witness tampering opportunity.

BBM. Great point. People need to be reminded of this. Meaning all those trolls posting at ends of articles. If TC should be allowed to "run off" with a young teen, why bother having any rules for them at all? Let them smoke, drink, buy *advertiser censored*, go to war, ditch school, no curfew, adult prison, etc. We don't allow those things because they are still kids who need help functioning and making decisions.

Could you point to the posts that are relevant? Like give me what the photo looks like and week number?

How do we know this? By her sister? Did she post it? If so, any post number?

I'm confused. What is a good think that happened? Not the abduction? The mother had been removed and accused of abuse long before the abduction.

Also, I don't think ET will seek this perv out. She is receiving intensive therapy which seems to be quality. They've instructed the family not to question her, give further interviews, touch her physically too much, show excessive emotion, etc.

I was worried about what care she would receive but it seems like it's high quality and professional. I think there's a good chance this baby is going to understand and be able to realize who and what TC is.

You know it can be hard in a large family to stand out and even to get the attention you might need at times of trouble, especially if there's only one parent. That's not going to be the case anymore for ET. She's getting a lot of attention and love from her family and professionals. So I think the need to seek that out elsewhere might be mitigated.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Kay_Letourneau

There's a lot of articles and videos about this case readily available on the internet.

That case always made me sick. She should've have done much more time at the outset. Disgusting. She ruined his life.

On another subject, I apologize for discussing the nancy grace podcast. I in no way am of the opinion that a predator is less culpable based on how the victim looks.

But I understand why the lawyer keeps bringing it up, from a legal perspective.

He has a lawsuit against the district and TC to litigate in a county filled with professionals, politicians and citizens who apparently think it's okay for a 50 year old teacher to abuse a teenaged child if she "asked for it".

And since the cost of care for ET will be high, and on-going, I'm sure any funds won will be needed to help her heal. I think this lawyer is trying to sway public opinion so he can get a favorable outcome because in THAT region in particular, it apparently matters. A lot.

But I apologize for taking part in something that was offensive.
Sorry for the side note but aren't they still happily married? How did she ruin his life? What she did was wrong, no question about it, but I don't see the point in lying about it ruining his life when they are married with kids and seem happy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

What age in Tennessee can you get your driving permit and DL.? Does anyone know if ET ever practiced driving? I know my Dad used to let me drive a little bit with him around the neighborhood to practice when I was 15 because we could get our DL at 16.
One picture of her had a bright blue background, so did one of his. I assumed this was from the DMV in TN, but I don't know.

Sent from my DL1008M using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member