Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #17 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TOSSIN THE 'LOVE BALL' AROUND
Now he's throwing the 'love ball' to JC. I thought he considered mcet his wife, and would risk everything for her. But now, he's tossing his love back to his wife. Meh!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Okay. You get the snorted coffee on the keyboard award! LOL I love this post and I completely agree!

TOSSIN THE 'LOVE BALL' AROUND
Now he's throwing the 'love ball' to JC. I thought he considered mcet his wife, and would risk everything for her. But now, he's tossing his love back to his wife. Meh!!!
It's all a big con game....whatever benefits him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

^ Post of the day, definitely!

Personally want to thank you for this post, (and to bump it). Imo JC, is a victim of TC. Her wording, imo, does not mean she does not know what he did is horrible. I feel very sorry for her and the rest of her family, right along with ET and her family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with all of this, she & her kids are secondary victims, & she must feel like he's just dragged her into a raging whirlpool of grief & betrayal, but I wish she'd take the primary victim's wellbeing into account & refrain from sharing some of the details TC divulges to her. There are things she (& others) really have no need to share with anyone but law enforcement :(

Tad Cummins' Wife: He Told Me He Slept With Teenage Student, Asked for Forgiveness

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tad-cummins-apos-wife-told-152800636.html

I hope she stays strong, goes through with the divorce, does not talk to him and gets counseling. Also the entire family needs help. He only wants them back because he failed and wants someone who will worship him, feel sorry for him and maybe get him out of prision by saying he is a nice guy, but he will do it again.

He is probably haunting his daughters, too. Hope they block him. JMO

I agree with all of this, she & her kids are secondary victims, & she must feel like he's just dragged her into a raging whirlpool of grief & betrayal, but I wish she'd take the primary victim's wellbeing into account & refrain from sharing some of the details TC divulges to her. There are things she (& others) really have no need to share with anyone but law enforcement :(
It may be she feels she was portrayed so poorly that she wanted to set the public opinion record straight. She is NOT a shrinking violet!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Tad Cummins' Wife: He Told Me He Slept With Teenage Student, Asked for Forgiveness

by Inside Edition 11:28 AM EDT, April 27, 2017

The wife of a teacher accused of kidnapping a 15-year-old student says he told her*they slept together.

Jill Cummins, who filed for divorce from Tad Cummins after he ran off with Elizabeth Thomas last month, revealed he called her from jail days after his arrest...

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...pt-with-teenage-student-asked-for-forgiveness

I Just don't think this is a "Devil vs Angel situation.
http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/04/...rrified-of-her-mother-shes-a-horrible-person/

"The attorney for Elizabeth’s father Anthony Thomas appeared on “Crime Stories with Nancy Grace,” and reiterated that Kimberly Thomas is a negative presence in Elizabeth’s life."

“She’s a horrible person,” Whatley said. “We can’t stand her.”

"Corey Ricci, the lawyer who filed the divorce complaint and the restraining order request for Anthony Thomas, also discussed the case on “Crime Stories with Nancy Grace.”

"Thomas “made up his mind about filing for divorce a long time ago” but didn’t have the money necessary for the fight. But with Tad Cummins’ kidnapping of his daughter, he decided he could not delay the divorce any longer."

“It became all the more urgent to do it when Elizabeth returned,” the attorney said."

“One of the biggest concerns he had when Elizabeth returned was that the mother, Ms. Thomas, would take to the media again and start talking,” Ricci continued. “If [Elizabeth] has any exposure to her mother, it’s going to cause serious problems.”

I find it interesting to say the least, that dad didn't get the RO before ET's kidnapping. If someone was "stalking" my child, I would have immediately obtained an order of protection. Ditto for the divorce. ( How did he "decide" to be able to afford it now, when he states he couldn't before?).

Color me skeptical for suspecting some of this was designed to prevent an attempt by mom to claim any share in financial matters that might result from lawsuits.

Did ET and her siblings receive any type of counselling prior to the abduction? We know the "stalking" went unaddressed, the divorce was "un-affordable" (until now), and problems persisted for ET, both at home, and at school. I have to ask myself how come these matters became imperative only now?

<modsnip> but we really don't know what went down, for all those many years they co-parented these children. I am finding some of these interviews Dad gave somewhat exploitive. It never seems to end, for this kid.

I've been in court so certain this has been said but she already hadn't an RO against her courtesy of the court in the child abuse case. He filed an separate one later to stop her from discussing the case with the media.

I share your concerns that the family has talked too much to the media. Although I don't think it's out of a nefarious reason. Instead, naïveté. But I do think it has exploited her unintentionally.

Early in on this crime when the TC supporters were vocal it took me back to an earlier time. A time when a rape victims prior sexual history was disclosed in Court and right down to what a Victim was wearing. Sad to realize some still hold such archaic opinions.

Its disgusting. It makes me very sad. We will have a long way to go in this country in many areas.

You know that TC will take all the energy he was spending grooming ET and will direct it towards his wife. He's slammed the door on the teen and now circled in on his next victim. Talking to his sister was the first step, JC answering that call was the crack he's looking for. What a manipulative ******. JC should get a restraining order against him so that he can't contact her in any way, shape or form. She's way too vulnerable right now.

Good idea about the restraining order.

I just think it's despicable he keeps calling her. What a manipulative idiot. Obviously (again IMO) he thinks he can still control her. I feel bad for their whole family. I imagine they are thinking back over their lives and can see things they never realized.

IMO, she needs to take steps to block his calls. As long as she knows he is trying to reach her, I fear she will have a glimmer of hope that this marriage can be repaired. I hope she can just cut all ties to him.

:thinking:

Holy moly. No need for ET to testify. But why are all these case players discussing evidence with the media? The whole case is literally being tried in the media. Which is sad for ET.

Yes, very sad for ET, indeed.

I assume the case players are hoping that if they give reporters the stories that they want, the media will get off their doorsteps. MOO. I don't see that happening just yet.

:cow:

Maybe JC should string him along, encourage him to plead guilty and then when he's sentenced slam the door on him forever. Save ET and the Cummins family the humiliation of a trial.

I hear your loyalty to ET and your disgust of TC, but I think it would be better for JC to have no contact with TC. (How many initials can one use in a single sentence?)

From Inside Edition airing now (paraphrasing):
DM (interviewer)
JC: Daughters are hurt so bad

DM (interviewer)
JC:TC called her from jail. hard to hear his voice. told her hes sorry and wanted forgiveness. 1st thing she said to husband how could this happen?

DM (interviewer)
JC: confronted husband with allegations that he filled rx and asked if he slept with MCET, he said yes. She told him she probably wouldnt be answering phone anymore

DM (interviewer): did you ask him if he is in love with MCET
JC: i dont want to talk about that. it's too hard

DM (interviewer)
JC: told him shes a child hes 50 thats not right she didnt have a choice to go with him or not. TC said she did have a choice
IMO: puuuuke

DM (interviewer)
JC: TC note to JC: Im getting away to clear head of all this crap. i love you. please dont call police, theyll just think im guilty and I'm not. I'm so sorry. Even signed it with a heart. She really thought he was having a hard time dealing with all the stress
DM: JC learned truth from police when she reported TC missing the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState