Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #18 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd never call anything a slam dunk, but the evidence released so far seems to prove the elements of the crime at least for statutory rape. TC admitted to his wife on the phone that he had sex with ET. Also I remember the people from the CA commune saying they heard TC and ET. I think even without a testifying witness you'd have solid physical and first-person testimonial evidence to prove some of the charges.

It's definitely possible that he manages to plead the charges down to something that no one is happy with. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up even if I strongly believe the facts meet the elements.

IIRC correctly, his wife did not say that he admitted to having sex, she said he admitted to sleeping with her. (Clinton type word games iykwim, but they are two different things. Yeah, we can all infer he "meant" sex, but she did not relay that he said that specific word - and we have seen how such delineations are used by defense lawyers in previous cases)

IIRC correctly, his wife did not say that he admitted to having sex, she said he admitted to sleeping with her. (Clinton type word games iykwim, but they are two different things. Yeah, we can all infer he "meant" sex, but she did not relay that he said that specific word - and we have seen how such delineations are used by defense lawyers in previous cases)

IIRC, TC admitted to LE that he'd engaged in "multiple sex acts" across several states. I will search for the link after my meeting.

What is wrong with KT? First pic I see of her. That looks like a pricey walker....I know....have to use one every so often.

IIRC, TC admitted to LE that he'd engaged in "multiple sex acts" across several states. I will search for the link after my meeting.

So disgusting.

If they make MCET return to that high school it will kill whatever may be left of that poor girl's spirit. The bullying will be intolerable. And I'd bet money the bullying wouldn't only be from kids - she'd get it from some of the teachers, too.

I am so worried for this girl's future.

Interesting! There is surveillance video from TWO Walmarts mentioning in the complaint! We've only seen a short clip of one of them.

would one be the first when he is buying the hair dye and the other at OKC?

would one be the first when he is buying the hair dye and the other at OKC?

The surveillance video mentioned in the complaint was from Wal-Mart #3, the one in Guymon, Oklahoma, after Oklahoma City, on March 16.

WOW, a small world. Chelsea works in the same city that I work.

Story on TC's upcoming court appearance on HLN now.

Just a rehash.

Thanks. Seems like after OK they really dropped off the map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members