Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #18 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The description of TC in the documents according to the writer of the article makes me gag.

This part?

"Documents also revealed that Cummins served as a missionary with his church and also taught Sunday school."

“He was regarded as an unselfish person who would often help those in need.”

The description of TC in the documents according to the writer of the article makes me gag.

"High character" "dependable" "unselfish" :sick:

My eyes are getting a workout with my eyeroll exercises.

This part?

"Documents also revealed that Cummins served as a missionary with his church and also taught Sunday school."

“He was regarded as an unselfish person who would often help those in need.”

That is scary....he supposedly tried to 'connect' with some other HS girls but they did not want to be with him....this info from previous threads. Now this said he was a Sunday school teacher and missionary...most likely around children and teens.....did he try anything with them?

If he is released to his parents, who is to say he would not try to contact her again, whether in a facility she may be at or at "her best friends house" where there is no supervision. She will flee.

They may have even planned how to connect again if they were caught.

He tried to get to Mexico...he probably is still a flight risk....if he is released he should not beable to leave his parents house or the town and wear a monitor ...middle TN is to big an area for him to roam. The conditions his lawyer came up with are not enough

I do not trust him. I hope the Federal Judge keeps him locked up.

Hopefully the judge takes this case more seriously than the TC sympathizers and keeps the monster locked up.

"High character" "dependable" "unselfish" :sick:

Sorry, TC, that was the reputation you threw away along with your career and your marriage.

NEW RESPECT FOR ET'S DAD
I developed a new respect for mcet's dad today for kicking up a fuss about his young teen daughter taking off with an adult male.
It hit the news this morning here in OH that a mom LET her 13, yes, thirteen year old daughter go on an outing with a 46-year old male family friend (who turned out to be a sex predator). No, she didn't survive it. So HOW....HOW can some people say it's not something very disconcerting! And to consider giving these guys a free pass to break the law and take off with young girls! Let's just all hope this doesn't set some kind of precedent. You just don't know what could happen!! Some of these young teen girls do LOOK like children so that makes these men pedophiles in their minds, though not technically by law...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NEW RESPECT FOR ET'S DAD
I developed a new respect for mcet's dad today for kicking up a fuss about his young teen daughter taking off with an adult male.
It hit the news this morning here in OH that a mom LET her 13, yes, thirteen year old daughter go on an outing with a 46-year old male family friend (who turned out to be a sex predator). No, she didn't survive it. So HOW....HOW can some people say it's not something very disconcerting! And to consider giving these guys a free pass to break the law and take off with young girls! Let's just all hope this doesn't set some kind of precedent. You just don't know what could happen!! Some of these young teen girls do LOOK like children so that makes these men pedophiles in their minds, though not technically by law...

O/T

There is a thread for that case here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?337919-OH-Kara-Zdanczewski-13-kidnapped-amp-found-dead-Ashtabula-Co-May-2017

NEW RESPECT FOR ET'S DAD

I would think the majority of parents would kick up a fuss if their teen took off with an adult male.

Judges hold brief recess before making a ruling. @whnt #tadcummins

[video=twitter;863120386191482881]https://twitter.com/ChelseaBrentzel/status/863120386191482881[/video]

Chelsea Brentzel‏Verified account @ChelseaBrentzel 3m3 minutes ago

Judges hold brief recess before making a ruling. @whnt #tadcummins

#BREAKING FBI agent says Tad Cummins admitted to sex w/15 y/o victim "most nights" they were on the run. They were gone 37 nights @WSMV

Chelsea Brentzel‏Verified account @ChelseaBrentzel 1m1 minute ago
More
We did learn Tad Cummins disposed of their phones in the Tennessee River. @whnt

#BREAKING FBI agent says Tad Cummins admitted to sex w/15 y/o victim "most nights" they were on the run. They were gone 37 nights @WSMV

This is heartbreaking. That's all I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate to say this, but I hope that she is not pregnant.

And how completely disgusting.

[video=twitter;863123934920757248]https://twitter.com/ChelseaBrentzel/status/863123934920757248[/video]
FBI agent says Cummins bought a tablet at a Walmart in Colorado to keep up with the news and search @whnt

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member