Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #18 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fool pled not guilty!
Pshhh...

Judge says there is enough probably cause to send the case to a grand jury @whnt
[video=twitter;863129101930049536]https://twitter.com/ChelseaBrentzel/status/863129101930049536[/video]

MOO

Promised Costa Rican beaches, delivered Midwest Walmarts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chelsea Brentzel‏Verified account @ChelseaBrentzel 3m3 minutes ago

Cummins attorney says he is "going to provide him zealous adovacy under the 6th amendment" @whnt

FYI... GRRRRRRRRRRR... then again, others here have stated that for federal, it is intent so she doesn't have to testify/him confront. So it may just be bloviation by defense?

The Sixth Amendment, or Amendment VI of the United States Constitution is the section of the Bill of Rights that guarantees a citizen a speedy trial, a fair jury, an attorney if the accused person wants one, and the chance to confront the witnesses who is accusing the defendant of a crime, meaning he or she can see who ...

OK, help me as I'm ignorant. But if you get a tablet, don't you have to go through your "account" with your ISP to log on to the internet etc. When did he get a "throw away" account, and how did LE miss that?

Does what I'm asking make sense lol

You can log onto the internet at any hotel, starbucks or any place for that matter that has free wifi.

Is that what your asking?

Prosecutors note that Cummins missed the birth of his grandchild during his time on the run @whnt
WOW!! I didn't think my opinion of him could get any lower. I was wrong.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Fool pled not guilty!
Pshhh...

Judge says there is enough probably cause to send the case to a grand jury @whnt
[video=twitter;863129101930049536]https://twitter.com/ChelseaBrentzel/status/863129101930049536[/video]

MOO

I don't think he has pled yet as federal has to go to grand jury first iirc. :thinking: that someone will correct me if I am wrong. This hearing was for bail iirc.

OK, help me as I'm ignorant. But if you get a tablet, don't you have to go through your "account" with your ISP to log on to the internet etc. When did he get a "throw away" account, and how did LE miss that?

Does what I'm asking make sense lol

A tablet can typically be used on any open wi-fi connection so even places like McDonalds, Starbucks, hotels, etc with free, open wi-fi would have allowed him to check up on news without being tracked.

Cummins attorney says he is "going to provide him zealous adovacy under the 6th amendment" @whnt

FYI... GRRRRRRRRRRR... then again, others here have stated that for federal, it is intent so she doesn't have to testify/him confront. So it may just be bloviation by defense?

The Sixth Amendment, or Amendment VI of the United States Constitution is the section of the Bill of Rights that guarantees a citizen a speedy trial, a fair jury, an attorney if the accused person wants one, and the chance to confront the witnesses who is accusing the defendant of a crime, meaning he or she can see who ...

I don't quite understand this. Didn't Tad admit he had sex with a minor in numerous locations. How is this going to help him???

The people at the commune said he became angry....or did I misread that ina past thread?

The commune people did mention his "hot temper" on 20/20. They were also scared: “There were only a small number of residents and their fear of Tad Cummins made them wait until more people came so they could confront him. They didn't want to confront him when they only had a few people there,” Pilgrim told Inside Edition.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/did-tv-survival-shows-help-215700856.html

You can log onto the internet at any hotel, starbucks or any place for that matter that has free wifi.

Is that what your asking?

:doh: :facepalm:

Yes lol. I told you I was ignorant! I thought when you set up a tablet....well... nevermind

:escape:

It's going to be the state and the feds as his accusers in trial, not MCET.

A tablet can typically be used on any open wi-fi connection so even places like McDonalds, Starbucks, hotels, etc with free, open wi-fi would have allowed him to check up on news without being tracked.

Exactly. Also, many of those places you don't even have to enter the building, instead you can often pick up the wifi signal out in the parking lot.

I don't quite understand this. Didn't Tad admit he had sex with a minor in numerous locations. How is this going to help him???

My first thought when that came out was that he was thinking of Tennessee law that said ok if it wasn't against her will, and he was oblivious to the federal charge. Buttttttttttttt, if he was following on the internet, that was all over the place as to how it WAS against federal law. Unless that came out after he went to the commune and he didn't see that. But I thought that information was out there pretty early in the case.

:dunno:

Is there something really special about Walmart? Serious question, I've never been to one.

In TC's case, I'm guessing it is a matter of familiarity. You know how when you are out of town and shopping at an unfamiliar grocery store, for example, how you have to figure out where everything you want is located. But if most Walmarts are set up with the aisles the same throughout the country, you can get in and out quickly.

Also, many Walmarts are open 24 hours and some are open until 11 PM.

Is there something really special about Walmart? Serious question, I've never been to one.

There is absolutely nothing special about Walmart except the prices are cheaper than other grocery stores. I had not been in one until I was around 25 and shopped there because I was trying to be as frugal as I could in order to stay home with my children. However, I spent the majority of the time in the store repeating, "I hate Walmart" over and over.

Thanks for the information about Walmart. All of that makes sense. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member