Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #18 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;863123934920757248]https://twitter.com/ChelseaBrentzel/status/863123934920757248[/video]
FBI agent says Cummins bought a tablet at a Walmart in Colorado to keep up with the news and search @whnt

MOO

Now we start to see where the money went.

This part?

"Documents also revealed that Cummins served as a missionary with his church and also taught Sunday school."

“He was regarded as an unselfish person who would often help those in need.”

"Cummins is a selfish predator, who often takes advantage of naive young women. He is extremely sorry that he got caught, Your Honor."

Oh, wait!! That's just MY VERSION!

This part?

"Documents also revealed that Cummins served as a missionary with his church and also taught Sunday school."

“He was regarded as an unselfish person who would often help those in need.”
I bet he taught Sunday school to middle and high school kids.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;863123934920757248]https://twitter.com/ChelseaBrentzel/status/863123934920757248[/video]
FBI agent says Cummins bought a tablet at a Walmart in Colorado to keep up with the news and search @whnt

MOO

Another Walmart!

FBI agent says Cummins told investigators during his initial interview that he "missed his family and wanted to come back" @whnthttps://twitter.com/ChelseaBrentzel/status/863124300265607169

MOO

Prosecutors note that Cummins missed the birth of his grandchild during his time on the run @whnt

In court documents filed Friday, Cummins maintains he is a non-violent person who does not have a criminal history.

“He had a strong reputation as a dependable person of high character,” the documents state. “He has lived his entire life as a law abiding citizen.”

Umm....let me fix that.

He had a strong reputation as a dependable person of high character. He had lived his entire life as a law abiding citizen until he abducted and repeatedly raped a vulnerable 15 year old student of his.

CTweets.JPG

Chelsea Brentzel‏Verified account @ChelseaBrentzel 56s57 seconds ago

Judge says it's clear Cummins is a flight risk.
@whnt
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
Chelsea Brentzel‏Verified account @ChelseaBrentzel 2m2 minutes ago

#BREAKING: Judge rules to have Tad Cummins detained until trial @whnt
Chelsea Brentzel‏Verified account @ChelseaBrentzel 15m15 minutes ago

Prosecutors note that Cummins missed the birth of his grandchild during his time on the run @whnt
0 replies 2 retweets 1 like
Chelsea Brentzel‏Verified account @ChelseaBrentzel 16m16 minutes ago

FBI agent says Cummins told investigators during his initial interview that he "missed his family and wanted to come back" @whnt
Chelsea Brentzel‏Verified account @ChelseaBrentzel 18m18 minutes ago

FBI agent says Cummins bought a tablet at a Walmart in Colorado to keep up with the news and search
@whnt
Chelsea Brentzel‏Verified account @ChelseaBrentzel 19m19 minutes ago

FBI agent says Cummins admitted to having sex with 15-year-old victim "most nights" while on the run @whnt
Chelsea Brentzel‏Verified account @ChelseaBrentzel 24m24 minutes ago

We did learn Tad Cummins disposed of their phones in the Tennessee River.
@whnt

Yeah, I think his Big Adventure -- and life on the run -- was not exactly as great as he thought it would be and at the end of it he did want to come home and slide back into his old life and hoped it all would be forgiven. I think he felt his wife would support him as long as he told her he loved her (as he did in the first phone call). I don't think he thought about prison then. But I bet he is now.

In court documents filed Friday, Cummins maintains he is a non-violent person who does not have a criminal history.

“He had a strong reputation as a dependable person of high character,” the documents state. “He has lived his entire life as a law abiding citizen.”

Umm....let me fix that.

He had a strong reputation as a dependable person of high character. He had lived his entire life as a law abiding citizen until he abducted and repeatedly raped a vulnerable 15 year old student of his.

The people at the commune said he became angry....or did I misread that ina past thread?

MOO

I was wondering how he got a prepaid phone since a lot of stores require an ID to purchase them (I don't think it's a law but some require it since prepaid phones can be used in crimes such as these) but now that we know it was a tablet, that makes so much more sense.

View attachment 116783

Chelsea Brentzel‏Verified account @ChelseaBrentzel 56s57 seconds ago

Judge says it's clear Cummins is a flight risk. @whnt
Chelsea Brentzel‏Verified account @ChelseaBrentzel 2m2 minutes ago

#BREAKING: Judge rules to have Tad Cummins detained until trial @whnt
Chelsea Brentzel‏Verified account @ChelseaBrentzel 15m15 minutes ago

Chelsea Brentzel‏Verified account @ChelseaBrentzel 16m16 minutes ago

FBI agent says Cummins told investigators during his initial interview that he "missed his family and wanted to come back" @whnt
Chelsea Brentzel‏Verified account @ChelseaBrentzel 18m18 minutes ago

Chelsea Brentzel‏Verified account @ChelseaBrentzel 19m19 minutes ago

FBI agent says Cummins admitted to having sex with 15-year-old victim "most nights" while on the run @whnt
Chelsea Brentzel‏Verified account @ChelseaBrentzel 24m24 minutes ago

We did learn Tad Cummins disposed of their phones in the Tennessee River. @whnt
Thank you! All wrapped up in a pretty package😚

MOO

I was wondering how he got a prepaid phone since a lot of stores require an ID to purchase them (I don't think it's a law but some require it since prepaid phones can be used in crimes such as these) but now that we know it was a tablet, that makes so much more sense.

OK, help me as I'm ignorant. But if you get a tablet, don't you have to go through your "account" with your ISP to log on to the internet etc. When did he get a "throw away" account, and how did LE miss that?

Does what I'm asking make sense lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member