Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #18 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he was even thinking of what they would do with no money. I think he was only thinking of keeping her their for his pleasure. Nothing else.

How long would it take to paddle from there to Mexico? Wouldn't there be coastguard patrols on the border?

The Coast Guard only patrols north of the border. Once they would have gotten past the border they would have been on their own.

From where they were in Coronado I believe the border would be about 10 miles south. So maybe three hours to paddle there. If they needed to they could have stopped anywhere on the beach to take a break.

I don't have any idea what he was thinking with the kayak. If I was him I would have just taken the San Diego trolley to the border and walked through the turnstile into Mexico. That would have obviously been much safer, and would have been less likely to attract the attention of Mexican authorities, who are used to seeing thousands of people walk into their country every day. Not too many people arrive in a kayak. LOL. What they would do then in Mexico with little money and no documents, and speaking little Spanish, I have no idea.

You are underestimating the Renaissance man that is Juan Castro.

Kayaking from SAN DIEGO TO MEXICO? This guy is an idiot. He's lucky they're both not dead. Ocean kayaking is really difficult, physically and mentally, and takes pretty great map skills too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Truly pathetic

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Yet the Daily Mail is usually right. We will see, but the TV report the other day showed that ET's room is still empty. Which would seem to collaborate the Daily Mail's report that ET doesn't want to go home.

Or she could be receiving treatment, which IMO she needs long term. We don't know where she is, and that's a good thing.

Whether or not she wants to be home does not change her status as a victim. JMO.

Quinn, at moments breaking down, testified that she does not condone the actions her brother is accused of, but that she loves him and supports him.

“He’s the best you would ever find in a person,” she said while on the witness stand. “He’s been my rock, my heart, my entire life. I absolutely love him. He’s my brother.”

http://www.columbiadailyherald.com/news/20170512/cummins-to-remain-in-jail-until-trial-judge-rules
Seriously? She doesn't condone his actions, but he's the best you can find in a person? Hmmm...

Goes to show a small flaw in the Amber Alert I think.

I know some people who refuse to read news, watch the news or listen to it. They dont want to hear about anything bad in the world. They want to be happy every day...honest they told me that. These people hang around with people just like them....so I can see people not knowing about thus guy....not all the fault of Amber Alert. I do agree the system needs to be changed and improved.

I know some people who refuse to read news, watch the news or listen to it. They dont want to hear about anything bad in the world. They want to be happy every day...honest they told me that. These people hang around with people just like them....so I can see people not knowing about thus guy....not all the fault of Amber Alert. I do agree the system needs to be changed and improved.

I understand 100%.

BUT Amber Alerts do not go out to all states.

They only go out in the state (s) that has confirmed sightings so in this case I believe the only AA were TN, OK and Mexico although the Mexico one was canceled shortly after it was issued.

Amber Alerts were never issued in CA (where they were found), CO, UT, NV, AR, MS all states they visited.

I wish Amber Alerts went out to all states as soon as the child is missing and that was the "flaw" I mentioned.

I understand 100%.

BUT Amber Alerts do not go out to all states.

They only go out in the state (s) that has confirmed sightings so in this case I believe the only AA were TN, OK and Mexico although the Mexico one was canceled shortly after it was issued.

Amber Alerts were never issued in CA (where they were found), CO, UT, NV, AR, MS all states they visited.

I wish Amber Alerts went out to all states as soon as the child is missing and that was the "flaw" I mentioned.

IIRC it was just TN, AL, and Mexico.

Quinn, at moments breaking down, testified that she does not condone the actions her brother is accused of, but that she loves him and supports him.

“He’s the best you would ever find in a person,” she said while on the witness stand. “He’s been my rock, my heart, my entire life. I absolutely love him. He’s my brother.”

http://www.columbiadailyherald.com/news/20170512/cummins-to-remain-in-jail-until-trial-judge-rules

He controlled his family....reminds me of BTK.....no one knew all those years...a Scoutmaster....a murderer

VICTIM BLAMING. Big time. He had to leave, because mcet wanted to leave, and he's the hero type so he HAD to leave. Nah, let's not report it to children's services. And he couldn't come back because mcet didn't want to return.
So how come he wasn't influenced by what his family wanted? In a word....sex. It's pedophilia. Mcet looked like a child. I don't care the technical legal term.
Disgusting, also, that now he's done with mcet and wants to come back home. I think we call guys like that 'users'. I doubt mcet even knows he wanted home 3 weeks ago. And this is the best man TC's sister ever knew? I know better ones. Lots of better ones.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IIRC it was just TN, AL, and Mexico.

We got the AA in MS on 3/15, it only mentioned the Silver Rogue. .not the person or persons.

I don't think anyone need to concern over TC because he won't be getting out of jail any time soon, so that's taken care of for now.
But what about ET? Is she being legally detained as a minor for her own good, or does she get a say in things? She hasn't as a minor committed any crimes. If we can believe what she has said about still wanting to be with TC & not wanting to go home to her father's home will she be made a ward of the state and have to be placed into a foster care situation, or will she be forced to go back to her father? She isn't quite 16 yet, and unless they are going to detain her in a facility until she turns 18, which i don't know if that is necessary for her or acceptable to her, i think she will have to go somewhere and unless it is a place she will be happy in i think she will run again. JMO.

This is the key part of your comment to me when you say "all the time".

Kayaking in the ocean is a totally different beast than kayaking in a lake or river. Kayaking is not easy with two people even in a smooth lake if you don't have experience. Swells that look small from land are big once in the ocean.

At least this is my experience:).
Yeah, I live literally on the beach in California. I'm at the beach often. Almost daily. I've never seen a kayak there. Not once.

A lot of teens, at some point during those years, say they don't want to live with their parents. Some say they hate their parents, their parents ruin everything, etc. This happens in healthy homes, IMO. So I'm not really surprised, considering her background, that she said those things.

A lot of teens, at some point during those years, say they don't want to live with their parents. Some say they hate their parents, their parents ruin everything, etc. This happens in healthy homes, IMO. So I'm not really surprised, considering her background, that she said those things.

IF she indeed said those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members