Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #18 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the key part of your comment to me when you say "all the time".

Kayaking in the ocean is a totally different beast than kayaking in a lake or river. Kayaking is not easy with two people even in a smooth lake if you don't have experience. Swells that look small from land are big once in the ocean.

At least this is my experience:).

I live near the ocean. I see people kayak in the ocean all the time. It's even more common in San Diego where the water is warm.

[video=youtube;Y4dug4CtB2U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4dug4CtB2U[/video]

Chelsea Brentzel‏Verified account @ChelseaBrentzel 1m1 minute ago
More
We did learn Tad Cummins disposed of their phones in the Tennessee River. @whnt
Hope the judge tacks on an extra year for unlawful disposal of electronics.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

If that was the case, she could have decided that morning not to go. She could have decided at any point along the way, such as at Walmart to just walk away from him and call police. She had all the opportunities in the world not to continue through with the plan. The reports are that she is disappointed that it ended, and now she is blaming her dad for that.

What is so hard to understand that this is typical behavior for a CHILD groomed by a PREDATOR?!? I continue to be absolutely sickened by these round about attempts to imply that the VICTIM was just casually going along with this. Just because she wasn't dragged off by her hair doesn't make this any less of a CRIME where a child was groomed by a predator.

I live near the ocean. I see people kayak in the ocean all the time. It's even more common in San Diego where the water is warm.
/QUOTE]

Yes, I've kayaked in the ocean before. I'm very fit, and as a novice, I found it difficult. And this does not show their route

[video=youtube;Y4dug4CtB2U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4dug4CtB2U[/video]

Love you Boom but again they do it "all the time" its not easy for beginners in the ocean. I have some experience and in the ocean wasn't easy and it was down right scary the day I went and I have been in bays, lakes and a river on 3 occasions.

What is so hard to understand that this is typical behavior for a CHILD groomed by a PREDATOR?!? I continue to be absolutely sickened by these round about attempts to imply that the VICTIM was just casually going along with this. Just because she wasn't dragged off by her hair doesn't make this any less of a CRIME where a child was groomed by a predator.

This is not intended toward the original poster, but meant as just a general statement. If someone does not see her behavior as that of a groomed victim by thread 18, than they probably aren't going to be moved from their opinion.

I work with child and minor sexual abuse victims, and I agree with you 100%.

Love you Boom but again they do it "all the time" its not easy for beginners in the ocean. I have some experience and in the ocean wasn't easy and it was down right scary the day I went and I have been in bays, lakes and a river on 3 occasions.

I didn't say it was easy, but people do, do it everyday. Obviously the cop who stopped them two times was concerned that they didn't have enough experience. But I think it would have gotten them to Mexico.

I didn't say it was easy, but people do, do it everyday. Obviously the cop who stopped them two times was concerned that they didn't have enough experience. But I think it would have gotten them to Mexico.

I don't live anywhere near a ocean. Le sigh. Why do you think he didn't end up going? I know you wouldn't actually know what's going on in his mind but wondering why he wouldn't end up trying?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No snark intended, at all...but if I see this in MSM other than the daily mail...I might consider it credible.

(I looked for another, but admittedly only briefly.)

Yet the Daily Mail is usually right. We will see, but the TV report the other day showed that ET's room is still empty. Which would seem to collaborate the Daily Mail's report that ET doesn't want to go home.

A 50 year old fat dude, and a 15 year old girl, I don't think they ever would have made it to Mexico, maybe in a sharks stomach, but not in a kayak. IMO

How long would it take to paddle from there to Mexico? Wouldn't there be coastguard patrols on the border?

Ohhhhh Bic. That made me bust a gut.
In grade 10 gym we had to canoe in a nice calm pond essentially and myself and my BFF ended up stranded. You brought me back to that memory. I could only imagine myself in kayak on my way to Mexico. [emoji23][emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course she doesn't want to go home. It was never a good place for her, and he made her feel special. It probably was a fun trip for her, but more fun for him.

I can't disagree with you that people kayak everyday:) because I know some do.

I also am sure some can make it to Mexico too.

I guess all I'm saying is open ocean is pretty scary if you aren't experienced. TC and ET are from TN I'm not sure how many times they got to go in the open ocean and kayak. Determination alone would probably get them there yes.

Perhaps we are saying the same thing? :)

I don't live anywhere near a ocean. Le sigh. Why do you think he didn't end up going? I know you wouldn't actually know what's going on in his mind but wondering why he wouldn't end up trying?

I don't have any idea what he was thinking with the kayak. If I was him I would have just taken the San Diego trolley to the border and walked through the turnstile into Mexico. That would have obviously been much safer, and would have been less likely to attract the attention of Mexican authorities, who are used to seeing thousands of people walk into their country every day. Not too many people arrive in a kayak. LOL. What they would do then in Mexico with little money and no documents, and speaking little Spanish, I have no idea.

At some point, Cummins reportedly admitted to disabling the GPS on his car and replacing his license plate with one from Alabama.

After leaving Decatur, they travelled to Birmingham and started heading west to Mississippi, staying in Mississippi for at least one night before heading northwest to Oklahoma. While there, they were caught on surveillance at two different Walmart stores.

From Oklahoma, Cummins and Thomas headed to Colorado where they began using aliases. The FBI agent says they presented themselves as John and Joann Castro, ages 40 and 24 respectively, a married couple. Cummins reportedly chose a Hispanic last name since their ultimate destination was Mexico.

lots more at link

http://wkrn.com/2017/05/12/tad-cummins-asks-to-be-released-from-custody-ahead-of-court-appearance/

Chose a Mexican name. But he doesn't look Mexican so....?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member