Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #18 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"She's very, very scared of her mother", no chips! Wonder why that would be. I'm glad she's reigned in so that's at least one stressor ET won't have.

Such a toxic environment. I feel uneasy about her going back to that house.

If ET's mother (disgrace to the word mother) is kept in custody and found guilty of child abuse, ET might not have to deal with her for a while. And her father appears to be an amazing force in her life, despite how much he's got on his plate with 10 kids, trying to provide for them and be a dad to them as well, taking care of all the legal stuff on top of ET'S needs right now. But that community, yeah, they've really let her down.

Me too. If she was being forced to strip in front of men in that house, that will certainly bring up bad memories. I don't mean to attack the dad but it's astonishing how he (supposedly?) didn't know all of this was going on under his roof. The mom would just bring randos into the house, force her daughter to strip for them, and the dad had no idea?? Pretty concerning.

Me too. If she was being forced to strip in front of men in that house, that will certainly bring up bad memories. I don't mean to attack the dad but it's astonishing how he (supposedly?) didn't know all of this was going on under his roof. The mom would just bring randos into the house, force her daughter to strip for them, and the dad had no idea?? Pretty concerning.

It does seem far fetched BUT the dad did travel a lot for work. The mother could have frightened the children enough that they were scared to tell dad because what would happen when he left again. idk

Also others on this thread have shared their personal stories of abuse and one parent didn't know.

It does seem far fetched BUT the dad did travel a lot for work. The mother could have frightened the children enough that they were scared to tell dad because what would happen when he left again. idk

Also others on this thread have shared their personal stories of abuse and one parent didn't know.

I remember the stories from other users here. Very sad.

I wonder if the dad is still traveling so much for work. I would hope after the mom left, the dad stopped traveling for good.

When is the mother's trial? I thought it was in May.

Surely these children will not be given back to mom! But then we have seen crazy things happen when the courts get involved.

I feel icky about the footage having been put on the internet, since it depicts child abuse. Even with the boy blurred out. I understand having to show something like this in court, but I feel like putting it out there is exploitative.

And also one year probation. Ugh. "Now don't kiss anymore kids, alright?" essentially. Please let that have been all of it :(

Agreed, I didn't watch for that reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If ET's mother (disgrace to the word mother) is kept in custody and found guilty of child abuse, ET might not have to deal with her for a while. And her father appears to be an amazing force in her life, despite how much he's got on his plate with 10 kids, trying to provide for them and be a dad to them as well, taking care of all the legal stuff on top of ET'S needs right now. But that community, yeah, they've really let her down.

IIRC, 5 kids still live at home. It's just difficult to imagine the dad being clueless about the mother's abuse, although it's possible it doesn't seem probable. But yes other posters have described such abuse so the possibility is there.

The house holds ugly memories for her and it's easy to slip back into old thought patterns when you return to "life as usual".

IIRC, 5 kids still live at home. It's just difficult to imagine the dad being clueless about the mother's abuse, although it's possible it doesn't seem probable. But yes other posters have described such abuse so the possibility is there.

The house holds ugly memories for her and it's easy to slip back into old thought patterns when you return to "life as usual".
True, true. Still a big brood though, and even when they move out they're still your kids. Just ask my mom and dad XD

But you're right about the house. Those walls are tainted. And really what does she have to keep her in that community except for a lot of people who failed and judged her? Maybe a few friends she won't want to move too far away from.

I can imagine that even a place close enough to her loving family members but just far enough away could be a fresh breath of air.

I could have sworn initial reports said she, siblings and dad all reside with grandparents since the abuse allegations against her mother? Am I misremembering? I was under the impression the home she resided in prior to abduction was NOT the home where her mother abused her.

I could have sworn initial reports said she, siblings and dad all reside with grandparents since the abuse allegations against her mother? Am I misremembering? I was under the impression the home she resided in prior to abduction was NOT the home where her mother abused her.

Hmmm...I recall reading that the mother was ordered to leave the house. I'm at work so I can't dig around for a link at the moment.

True, true. Still a big brood though, and even when they move out they're still your kids. Just ask my mom and dad XD

But you're right about the house. Those walls are tainted. And really what does she have to keep her in that community except for a lot of people who failed and judged her? Maybe a few friends she won't want to move too far away from.

I can imagine that even a place close enough to her loving family members but just far enough away could be a fresh breath of air.

BBM My mom likes to say "from the womb to the tomb". :)

IIRC, Kat (MCET's sister) had posted that a grandparent had recently died. I'm not sure about the homes. I think thread #5 might be the place to look. I will poke around a bit.

The reports that I read, only said that she was bonded out of jail and ordered to stay away from her children. For the record the abuse happened in February 2016. ET's father filed for divorce in April 2017. The house is jointly owned by ET's parents.

Cooper said Thomas has bonded out of the Maury County Jail and has been ordered to stay away from her children. She has a May 12 court date in Circuit Court of Judge David Lee Allen, court records show.

Missing teen’s mother awaits trial on abuse, neglect charges

She was on video leaving the home which we have been allowed to sleuth IIRC, the one with all the cameras.

Don't think I can say more,except perhaps the information re residing at another location you are thinking of was on a site which we aren't allowed to refer to within TOS?

:dunno:

Post #281 Thread #5, page 19
Originally posted by MsMtOlympus
Just to clarify, does this mean that aside from MCET, there are THREE individuals who were groomed as teenagers by TC? Assuming one is Destany Parrish and one will remain anonymouse, is the remaining person still a minor? Or is she now an adult who intends to speak to the press?
Kat, hope you are doing relatively OK at the moment. MCET, yourself, and your family are in my thoughts daily.

[Reply by MCET's sister]

The other adult came forward but for some reason press didn't go wild fire about it.

Yes 3 others besides her.

We have had 2 grandmothers die and a grandfather hospitalized and a few of us are having some health complications. Along with we are all working full time. We are struggling

The proposed divorce of Elizabeth Thomas’ parents is scheduled for a hearing in Maury County Chancery Court, with Judge Stella L. Hargrove presiding.

The first hearing is set to take place June 26 in Columbia, following a brief meeting between Attorney Cory Ricci, representing the teenager’s father, and his wife’s attorney, whose identity was not filed in the court’s records as of Monday [...]

Thomas’ mother previously was indicted in Maury County Circuit Court and faces five counts of child abuse and neglect for allegations of malicious behavior toward her children, one which has been classified as violent, in a case that is set to continue June 9 after a hearing on May 12.

http://www.columbiadailyherald.com/news/20170523/thomas-family-divorce-set-for-june-hearing

Post #281 Thread #5, page 19
Originally posted by MsMtOlympus

[Reply by MCET's sister]

The other adult came forward but for some reason press didn't go wild fire about it.

Yes 3 others besides her.

Those girls must be feeling so icky now :( even if he didn't go nearly as far in targeting them

I think I know where I got the living with grandparents thing. I was confusing info about ET living situation with another of TC victim's (grooming not abduction)

[FONT=&quot]Destany Parish, now 19, told [/FONT]People[FONT=&quot] magazine that Tad Cummins was her teacher at Culleoka Unit School in 2011. She said she trusted him at the time amid ongoing difficulties at home when her parents divorced and she was left living with her grandparents.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/0...s-similar-friendship-with-wanted-teacher.html
[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member