Found Deceased TN - Noah Chamberlin, 2, Pinson, 14 Jan 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will use volunteers. Starting at 6 pm, hour increments. No hot food but plenty of drinks and snacks. They have a warming camper.

Volunteers want to bring their own SAR dogs, sheriff says fine but wait till tomorrow. N.C. also coming tomorrow.

N.C. also coming tomorrow?

My first post also. We are an outdoorsy type of family also. We walk our land line a good bit. However what blows me away about this is.. It is deer season. Why in the world would you walk in the woods without having Hunters Orange on. Even on our land I do not trust folks not to hunt without permission . We always wear it. I have been sick with worry for this little one. Praying they find him.

WELCOME!
That is a good question however, our deer hunting season is over....true you might have some folks hunting illegally but who knows. I am from Tennessee also.

Is it deer season in Pinson, TN? Prob best to wear orange whenever hiking; DH, adult son and I (and our 3 dogs) also sported orange while walking the AT. Since they were close to the house and on private land, maybe she felt safe.
BTW, welcome rcreese :seeya:

No, I am from Tennessee and our deer hunting season has ended.

Quote Originally Posted by rcreese View Post
My first post also. We are an outdoorsy type of family also. We walk our land line a good bit. However what blows me away about this is.. It is deer season. Why in the world would you walk in the woods without having Hunters Orange on. Even on our land I do not trust folks not to hunt without permission . We always wear it. I have been sick with worry for this little one. Praying they find him.

Welcome to websleuths, rcreese...

I checked TN Big Game/Deer Season and it went out about 2 weeks ago..

Deer Seasons

2015-16 White-Tailed Deer Hunting Units, Seasons, & Bag Limits
- See more at: https://www.tn.gov/twra/article/deer-seasons#sthash.RWYnJuXF.dpuf
https://www.tn.gov/twra/article/deer-seasons

Transcription of #periscope
@MirandaFaris
Q&A on #Find Noah

part 1 :) -
:
(Video begins with pleasantries, etc. Transcription begins with soundchecks, discussions specific to #FindNoah

M(irandaFaris):We're here to answer any questions that you guys have that we're able to answer that have been confirmed by LE officials. So, fire away guys. What questions do you have?

(Sorry this is taking so long! :blushing: Questions (and usernames and comments) are flying by on the screen. I may have to submit a separate /corrected transcription just for this - redacted for pertinent only. :dunno: Also interesting, I can only access this link via a post through WS. It is not accessible on her page. Weird. :dunno: ):

Q: What has the sister said?
Other reporter (seated to viewer left): They have confirmed that they have spoken with the family but wouldn't tell us anything about those conversations with the family. So we don't know
Q: amber alert?
*M: There has not been an Amber Alert issued. Right now , AA are issued for abductions, for confirmed abductions or what LE believes are abductions, and right now they don't believe hes been abducted.
OR: And Sheriff Weaver said that he does believe Noah is within the search area.

Q: are they sure the baby is still in the woods (all errors are mine - paraphrased for SIC)
Q: Is there anyone even grandmother on trail cams?

M: They would not talk about the trail cams so we don't know if the grandmother was on the trail cams.
OR: We also don't know how the family is doing. Any particular member, they haven't wanted to speak to the media. According to Sheriff Weaver, although they have been described as cooperative, by the Sheriff. (her inflection at the end of her sentences makes is sound like she's asking a question rather than making a statement at times :moo: )

Q (during last response - timing may not be exact): Have they searched anywhere the psychics said to search?
Q: Where is the mom?
Q: No scent at all?
Q: Has anyone actually verified the family was burning trash or pouring concrete? rumor?
Q: what was said by the psychics?
Q: is grandmother the mom's or dad's mother
Q: have they searched the home?

*M: And they wouldn't comment on what any of the psychics have said.
*OR: they did say that everything that has been brought to them, that has been has searched, um when asked about psychics.
*M: We have heard that Noah was not on the cams as well, but we can't get that confirmed by with LE. As far as we know (looks off camera) LE can't confirm if the dogs have hit. They wouldn't comment on that whatsoever.
(multiple onscreen activity here - hope I got it all!)
*OR: Um, haven't heard anything about the family burning trash or anything like that.

Q: have they searched the home

*M: Which one came from (redacted)? They have searched the home. They searched the home. They've searched surrounding homes where sex offenders are registered.
OR: yes

(This is a lot harder than I realized, but it deserves the detail of the chat dialogue as well as both reporters responses. My apologies in advance)

[ 0:00 - 2:13 ]

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1yNGaDoklbqKj
Reference post of synopsis by MsMarple:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=12297710

Channel 5 out of Memphis, Tn, just posted an update with a short video shot from their helicopter...it gives an awesome view of the are where this is.....as soon as I can find it online I will post it here.

N.C. also coming tomorrow?

Not the whole state :blushing:. I missed part of it but he said it when he was talking about private citizens wanting to bring their own dogs if they're trained for SAR so I think he was referring to either N. C. SAR or K-9 dogs.

Welcome rcreese! Glad you joined the conversation. However, it is not deer hunting season in Tennessee. It looks like the last part of the season closed on January 10 across the state. https://www.tn.gov/twra/article/deer-seasons.

Not the whole state :blushing:. I missed part of it but he said it when he was talking about private citizens wanting to bring their own dogs if they're trained for SAR so I think he was referring to either N. C. SAR or K-9 dogs.

Just wondering if he was referring to HRD and Track/Trail K9 Handlers at CUE Center For Missing Persons NC.. Sure hope so.. They are the best of the best, imo..

Transcription of #periscope
@MirandaFaris
Q&A on #Find Noah

part 1 :) -
:
(Video begins with pleasantries, etc. Transcription begins with soundchecks, discussions specific to #FindNoah

M(irandaFaris):We're here to answer any questions that you guys have that we're able to answer that have been confirmed by LE officials. So, fire away guys. What questions do you have?

(Sorry this is taking so long! :blushing: Questions (and usernames and comments) are flying by on the screen. I may have to submit a separate /corrected transcription just for this - redacted for pertinent only. :dunno: Also interesting, I can only access this link via a post through WS. It is not accessible on her page. Weird. :dunno: ):

Q: What has the sister said?
Other reporter (seated to viewer left): They have confirmed that they have spoken with the family but wouldn't tell us anything about those conversations with the family. So we don't know
Q: amber alert?
*M: There has not been an Amber Alert issued. Right now , AA are issued for abductions, for confirmed abductions or what LE believes are abductions, and right now they don't believe hes been abducted.
OR: And Sheriff Weaver said that he does believe Noah is within the search area.

Q: are they sure the baby is still in the woods (all errors are mine - paraphrased for SIC)
Q: Is there anyone even grandmother on trail cams?

M: They would not talk about the trail cams so we don't know if the grandmother was on the trail cams.
OR: We also don't know how the family is doing. Any particular member, they haven't wanted to speak to the media. According to Sheriff Weaver, although they have been described as cooperative, by the Sheriff. (her inflection at the end of her sentences makes is sound like she's asking a question rather than making a statement at times :moo: )

Q (during last response - timing may not be exact): Have they searched anywhere the psychics said to search?
Q: Where is the mom?
Q: No scent at all?
Q: Has anyone actually verified the family was burning trash or pouring concrete? rumor?
Q: what was said by the psychics?
Q: is grandmother the mom's or dad's mother
Q: have they searched the home?

*M: And they wouldn't comment on what any of the psychics have said.
*OR: they did say that everything that has been brought to them, that has been has searched, um when asked about psychics.
*M: We have heard that Noah was not on the cams as well, but we can't get that confirmed by with LE. As far as we know (looks off camera) LE can't confirm if the dogs have hit. They wouldn't comment on that whatsoever.
(multiple onscreen activity here - hope I got it all!)
*OR: Um, haven't heard anything about the family burning trash or anything like that.

Q: have they searched the home

*M: Which one came from (redacted)? They have searched the home. They searched the home. They've searched surrounding homes where sex offenders are registered.
OR: yes

(This is a lot harder than I realized, but it deserves the detail of the chat dialogue as well as both reporters responses. My apologies in advance)

[ 0:00 - 2:13 ]

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1yNGaDoklbqKj
Reference post of synopsis by MsMarple:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=12297710

Kimi, you're doing great, thanks so much! And yes, it was frenetic with all the people sending questions (and a few rude ones :mad:).

Looks like it is going to be 13 degrees in Pinson tonight with a wintry mix of snow/rain.
This is so sad, but we won't give up on finding Noah!
jmo

Just wondering if he was referring to HRD and Track/Trail K9 Handlers at CUE Center For Missing Persons NC.. Sure hope so.. They are the best of the best, imo..

Yes they are! I hope it's them.

Looks like it is going to be 13 degrees in Pinson tonight with a wintry mix of snow/rain.
This is so sad, but we won't give up on finding Noah!
jmo

Oh no...Just brought tears to my eyes, again. :(

I would assume there are other game hunting options available even if deer season is over. Small game like rabbit and squirrel are still open here in IN. I would imagine coyote season is either still in or year round in TN.

I watched periscope and could swear I heard the Q asked....'when did anyone but grandma last see Noah. like the night before?' and shiriff said that was Another investigation..............but not seeing it in the Q & A

At 2:30 in this video, a reporter asked when did anyone outside the family see Noah before Thursday, and the answer was that's not for us to discuss, another investigation, etc.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/videos/news/local/2016/01/18/78966346/

I just want to thank you guys for all of your efforts here. All of the research, lost sleep, shed tears. They are so very much appreciated by not only myself but everyone out there in Pinson and across the world who are following this story very closely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave