Found Deceased TN - Noah Chamberlin, 2, Pinson, 14 Jan 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
omalley-

Thanks for joining up for Noah!:fireworks::fireworks2::fireworks::fireworks2:

Hello! This is my first post. I have been absolutely sick over this sweet little boy since I heard Thursday. :(
I do not assume it is. A quick look at family pictures and you'll notice the family is covered in camo in atleast one. Assuming camo is used for hunting and walking in the woods, i would assume no. They seem like a outdoorsy type of family. Neighbours said, that walking through the woods was something the grandma did all the time.

:welcome:

Can I ask what the rules are about social media? I know not to out anyone by name. But what about things I've read from searchers? Do the opinions of searchers and what they've seen play into informative things that would be useful on here. How does one determine rumours from facts?

Can I ask what the rules are about social media? I know not to out anyone by name. But what about things I've read from searchers? Do the opinions of searchers and what they've seen play into informative things that would be useful on here. How does one determine rumours from facts?

If it hasn't been reported via MSM (mainstream media) then it can't be shared or discussed here.

Reporters read social media. It is not unreasonable to think that some of their questions were generated from there.

Please keep the following in mind when discussing this case.

Weaver asked Mapes to urge caution with regard to social media, Mapes said. People should not trust Facebook rumors, but should trust law enforcement, he said.

“Don’t go crazy on all these speculative wild claims,” Mapes said. “That just fuels uncertainty. We may be slow coming out with it, but what we come out with is the truth.”

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/news...nday/78957858/

Will use volunteers. Starting at 6 pm, hour increments. No hot food but plenty of drinks and snacks. They have a warming camper.

Volunteers want to bring their own SAR dogs, sheriff says fine but wait till tomorrow. N.C. also coming tomorrow.

Anything on social media is classed as rumour here on WS. It's annoying but it is the rule unfortunately.

Hello! This is my first post. I have been absolutely sick over this sweet little boy since I heard Thursday. :(
I do not assume it is. A quick look at family pictures and you'll notice the family is covered in camo in atleast one. Assuming camo is used for hunting and walking in the woods, i would assume no. They seem like a outdoorsy type of family. Neighbours said, that walking through the woods was something the grandma did all the time.

My first post also. We are an outdoorsy type of family also. We walk our land line a good bit. However what blows me away about this is.. It is deer season. Why in the world would you walk in the woods without having Hunters Orange on. Even on our land I do not trust folks not to hunt without permission . We always wear it. I have been sick with worry for this little one. Praying they find him.

Have used sonar since Friday to search water. IR for air searches. Night vision every night.

Social media links to Law enforcement and official news organizations are fine.

Links to or discussion about posts made by persons commenting beneath law enforcement or media updates are off limits. That includes those posting who claim to be searchers or others alleging "inside" or "special" knowledge about the case.

Katherine Burgess ‏@KathsBurgess 9m9 minutes ago
"At this point nothing matters except Noah" Weaver says. #FindNoah

My first post also. We are an outdoorsy type of family also. We walk our land line a good bit. However what blows me away about this is.. It is deer season. Why in the world would you walk in the woods without having Hunters Orange on. Even on our land I do not trust folks not to hunt without permission . We always wear it. I have been sick with worry for this little one. Praying they find him.
Is it deer season in Pinson, TN? Prob best to wear orange whenever hiking; DH, adult son and I (and our 3 dogs) also sported orange while walking the AT. Since they were close to the house and on private land, maybe she felt safe.
BTW, welcome rcreese :seeya:

WELCOME rcreese!!! [emoji3]

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

keli mcalister ‏@wbbj7keli 8m8 minutes ago
#Update: Sheriff said crews who specialize in searching for escaped prisoners are helping. @WBBJ7News #FindNoah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member