Found Deceased TN - Noah Chamberlin, 2, Pinson, 14 Jan 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not give minutes unless you know this for a fact or it is somewhere is MSM.

My two boys could disappear in a few seconds. It takes my little a little under 30 seconds to run across my living room. Toddlers this age are super fast and have no real sense of danger.

I think of little boys as 'darters!'

O/T UPDATE: Did anyone read the latest on Deorr Kunz? There is new evidence that has been withheld due to a witness being afraid to come forward. It has not been disclosed what as yet.

However, the PI firm has "ruled out any attack by a wild animal - beyond a reasonable doubt. There is no evidence to support this theory whatsoever."

Deorr Kunz, Jr. Thread #15, pg.22, post #324 from Klein

<BBM for Focus>

Preliminary conclusions? The wording 'no evidence to support this theory' leaves me a bit skeptical, as a mountain lion/cougar attack may not leave any signs or evidence in many cases. Hopefully there will be a resolution in the DeOrr Kunz Jr. investigation..

Here is the websleuths ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 #15 thread link -> http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...imber-Creek-Campground-10-July-2015-15/page22

From the reporters' Q & A:

All answers only what's confirmed by LE.
LE has spoken to all family members.
No Amber Alert - don't believe he's been abducted.
No info on deer cams, just that there's no evidence. Heard Noah wasn't on camera but LE hasn't confirmed.
No info about family burning trash - haven't heard anything.
TBI is assisting hasn't been requested to take lead yet.
Nothing heard about concrete in the yard.
Grandma is maternal grandmother.
No deadline yet for going to recovery.
Caves in the area, creeks - have been searched.
Don't know how long between Noah missing and 911 call.
Not a criminal case at this point.
Noah is about 2 1/2
Sheriff has no relation to Noah.
Psychics - LE followed up but no belief in psychics.
They had a strike team search creeks.
House was searched.
No info/confirmation on divorce, custody issues.
Believe LE has been to mom's home but not confirmed.
Tn Wildlife has been involved.
Have brought in all kinds of search dogs.
Muddy in search area.
No neighbor dogs reported missing.
Noah was wearing shoes - confirmed.
Went missing about 160 yards behind home (480 feet).
No confirmation on any footprints found.
Don't know if Noah was in diapers - assume he was.
Does sheriff know how long Noah could survive - sheriff has "faith."
No confirmation on lie detectors, just that LE have interviewed family.
All tips have been followed - confirmed.
Sister has been interviewed. Don't know what she said.
Helicopters equipped with FLIR.

Here's the link for replay:

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1yNGaDoklbqKj

This is awesome MsMarple :loveyou:

My girls are NOT happy I'm doing this :blushing:

I'm trying to BBQ so I moved the grill to the front porch. All adults and elder siblings are watching the little ones like hawks and we are in a one way in/out subdivision.

It's slow-going

ETA: here's how the Q&A works. The two reporters talking quickly (in response to #periscope questions that pop up at the bottom of the screen)

I'm redacting usernames and doing my best to include the questions (text language :sigh: ) so I'm paraphrasing at times. This will be a multi-post response. Thank you for getting this synopsis out so quickly.

:takeabow:

#FindNoah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No info on deer cams, just that there's no evidence. Heard Noah wasn't on camera but LE hasn't confirmed.

Noah is about 2 1/2
House was searched.
Muddy in search area.

I am not able to listen to the broadcast. Thank you sooo much MsMarple for this list.

I have listed the questions/statements in bold that are of concern to me.
Immediately upon reading this list, I am going "what, he should know the answer to that question!" Maybe he just does not want to give it out, however, after this period of time it concerns me very much!! Sorry, but it just raises more red flags for me.

At the very top, it says "All answers only what's confirmed by LE". As I read and reread down the list, it appears all questions asked by reporters have been listed and read, some with answers, some with comments followed but not confirmed by LE, and some with no answers.

Constantly checking, don't have anything to add. Feel so helpless :(

Life if full of risks. How many have we heard being killed from falling in a sinkhole while on a hike? Should kids not be allowed outdoors if there are holes outside?

Far more kids are killed in auto accidents yet nobody suggests the parents/grandparents shouldn't be driving. The risk of a kid falling in a sinkhole if far far lower.

I hadn't thought about there being no leaves on the trees with a clear view (I live in Florida where that doesn't happen). If that's true, I'm just wondering why grandma couldn't see him.

Noah is about 2 1/2
House was searched.
Muddy in search area.

IMO... some interesting questions must have been asked..:waitasec:

I hadn't thought about there being no leaves on the trees with a clear view (I live in Florida where that doesn't happen). If that's true, I'm just wondering why grandma couldn't see him.

The leaves from the deciduous trees have fallen, but this is a logging area and there are more cedar and evergreen trees than deciduous trees. The cedar trees, unless pruned, have branches nearly to the ground.

102 guests!

Please, register. We know you are here for Noah and his family. We would love to hear your opinions and prayers.

Maybe nothing is stronger in this world than people all around the globe concentrating on making one more thing better at the same time.

On the Q & A one of the reporters says she has her own ideas of what might have happened but she is sticking to what LE is saying. That is telling to me that they are privileged to more information since they are there but the reporters and LE are giving out. So why would there be other ideas other than him just to have gone missing in the woods?

Life if full of risks. How many have we heard being killed from falling in a sinkhole while on a hike? Should kids not be allowed outdoors if there are holes outside?

Far more kids are killed in auto accidents yet nobody suggests the parents/grandparents shouldn't be driving. The risk of a kid falling in a sinkhole if far far lower.

That's because most people take precautions around places like sink holes. They aren't going to take their eyes off their kids. Or just let them run all over the place.

Just like people aren't going to put their kids into a car without a car seat.

Or let their kids play in traffic.

In all things in life, there are boundaries. And precautions that should be taken.

It's not a black and white thing. It's not like "NEVER take your kid out of the house" or "let your kid run around without supervision all the time" are the only options. There's a whole lot of grey in there.

Maranda Faris &#8207;@MarandaFaris 30s30 seconds ago
Sheriff Weaver will be making an announcement in regards to volunteers at 4 p.m. at Pinson Baptist Church. #FindNoah

Whilst it is incredibly sad that Noah (& DeOrr & others) are missing after expeditions in the wilderness it would be an absolutely crying shame if no-one took their children out to enjoy, learn about, respect and come to love nature. We wrap our kids up in too much cotton wool as it is (IMO) - to restrict adult-accompanied access to the world outside their doorsteps would, to me, be criminal.

I'm sorry these kids are missing (and the other children & adults) but it's up to the responsible adults to consider safer ways to enjoy the world - not restrict access to it.

Come home soon Noah!

Very well said, Purplepixii! The thanks button wasn't enough. We always took our children hiking and camping from the time they were born and to some pretty rugged, wilderness locations. I can't imagine raising children any other way. We now live "deep in the woods" on 100+ acres and I can't wait for my children to have babies so I can take them on adventures in the woods.

Stories like Noah and Deorr are so very, very sad, but parents should not stop letting kids learn to love nature because of a few unfortunate situations when babies were lost.

Katherine Burgess &#8207;@KathsBurgess 2m2 minutes ago
Just got a call from a woman who recommends people check their dog houses for #FindNoah. (Not a bad idea--along with sheds/crawl spaces/etc)

I watched periscope and could swear I heard the Q asked....'when did anyone but grandma last see Noah. like the night before?' and shiriff said that was Another investigation..............but not seeing it in the Q & A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee