DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just so sad: grandma called 911 at 1:19. :(
Seems like fate playing a trick on her.
jmo

Part 4: 5:32 -

Q&A with @KathsBurgess and @MarandaFaris on #FindNoah.
@JSunNews

-Are the mother and father going through a divorce?
-Are you feeling they'll humble up soon and turn it over to more experienced professionals?
-Have they seen any stray dogs in the woods?

-You sure there isn't any foul play?
-Any stray dogs in the area?
-Parks?

*M: We don't have any confirmation on divorces or custody issues. LE won't comment on that so far.

-Has the mother's house been searched?
-Pinson Mounds?
-Why haven't the parents spoken to the media?
-is that the son's real father?
-any stray dogs in the area?
-is anyone else MIA?

*M: Thank you (in response to a viewer comment). I believe they have been to the mother's home yet, but I don't have that confirmed.
*K: Mmm hmm.
*M: I don't know if the father is actually the son's biological father. I don't have that confirmed either, but I believe so.
*K: And they said that they're not expecting there to be any wild animals. Not sure about stray dogs.
*M: TN Wildlife Resources Agency has been involved in the search. They confirmed that today
*K: And Sheriff Mayer (?sic?), the Madison Co. Sheriff, said with so many volunteers coming through the area, there probably aren't any stray animals running around
*M: I will not bang my head on hers (in response to troll that reporters bump heads and laughing :sigh: )

-do you know the boy?
-are they bringing is more search dogs to help?
-any hunters?
-so are they any coyotes or anything in the area

*K: they have brought in search dogs. They've brought in basically every dog you can have to search the area

-so they confirmed nothing...basically
-did grandma say how long she lost sight and how long before she called the sheriff?

*M: They still haven't determined how long it was between when grandma lost sight of Noah and when she called Dispatch. I don't know him personally.

End Part 4 at 6:55
(total video length 11:34)

@MarandaFaris on #Periscope (with @KathsBurgess)
http://www.periscope.tv/w/1yNGaDoklbqKj
Parts 1+2
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?298765-TN-Noah-Israel-Chamberlin-2-Pinson-14-Jan-2016-2&p=12298152#post12298152
Post 3:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?298765-TN-Noah-Israel-Chamberlin-2-Pinson-14-Jan-2016-2&p=12298294#post12298294
Link to MsM's synopsis:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=12297710

They need to go out further from the last place seen.

First of all, it was a warm sunny day the afternoon he disappeared. His grandmother called 9/11 at 1:19 p.m. to report him missing. One could assume grandma must have spent at least 20-30 minutes running around looking for him before she called for help, I think that would be about the norm out in a rural setting. The sun sets around 5:00 pm over in Tennessee right now. That would have allowed Noah to travel in whatever direction at whatever pace for at least 4 hours. As the sun began to set and he slowly began to realize that he could hear no one and see no one, the panic may have began setting in and he began running as fast as his little legs would carry him.

Snipped: I feel like it's always underestimated how far a child will go if given the chance and freedom to do so. Given the opportunity to keep their own pace (not trying to keep up with an adult) and explore their own interests, they won't tire nearly as quickly as one would imagine and a scared child won't be thinking about how tired they are, just finding someone they know, maybe even someone they don't.

I also think it's worth mentioning that a 2 year old child wouldn't think about the potential consequences of drinking out of a puddle or a creek or even licking the newly fallen rain off of leaves. I think a thirsty child wouldn't hesitate to drink any water they could find, especially without an adult telling them it's yucky. I know my own children have been caught red handed drinking out of puddles and the dog water bowl and probably several other places when they weren't caught.

I have to take a break and make dinner for my girls (I know, I just BBQ'd a massive lunch, but I have a champion middle school volleyball player to feed
:biggrin: )

There was a chat thread comment about Pinson Mounds. Is anyone (local or otherwise) familiar?

Is this location near any reservations, or communities that may be "off the grid"? I'm wondering if someone who may not be dialed in may have encountered Litte Noah, and taken him in, and may be benevolently caring for him? Is that completely out of the realm of possibility? All other options are beyond my scope of comprehension.

I need to #KeepTheFaith for him (and for his family).

p.s. So I'll be back at it ASAP. Besides, my eyes need a break, so I'll be listening to their answers while I cook (hoping it will make this go easier). Nothing will help with the chat thread, but that's alright. Some of the content there is just on the cusp of what I'd ever even consider posting here, and for future reference, we may need to consider adjusting our TOS to this new medium (if this method takes off). MSM reporters performing Q&A with the public is cutting edge.
I am doing my due diligence with the knowledge that most questioners are not vetted, but the answers are. This makes the potential for a precarious situation when dealing in a victim-friendly forum. I remain dedicated to posting with the families of the victim, and WS-TOS in mind.

I hope I am doing Noah, his family, and my fellow WSers well in my efforts. See y'all soon (better yet, wouldn't it be great if he's found before I'm done? :please: )

#FindNoah
:candle:

When I first moved to western North Carolina, we lived in the Horse Shoe/MIlls River area that backed up to the Forge mountains. My kids 6 and 10 were all over those mountains with the neighbors and their dogs. One day my kids wanted to show me a cave they had found. I went up and was both horrified and mesmerized by where everyone was playing. It was all mining shafts with mining drill holes. Being from Fla. I never imagined such a dangerous, albeit beautiful, playground they had discovered!. All the locals new and accepted it. If you were missing a pet, that's were you went they had fallen in to one of the shafts. Just had to figure out a way to get them out. Never heard of any trouble but with pets falling in. BUT as far as I know.......Forge Mountain was off the play ground for my kids and we moved to another area shortly after. I was amazed at the danger in the mountain playground of the neighborhood. But bad Mommy, that I was, I was amazed I never had checked it out first!

As far as the parents not speaking to the media...maybe they were advised not to do so by a family friend or whomever ?
Hard to believe this is thread #2 and not the slightest sign of the little guy. :(
:moo:

Tonight has to be the night...I just feel it... come out little angel.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Is it just me, but I feel this has been non informative pressers.
They don't even now if baby was wearing a diaper? geez...........

This is just so terrible. I'm distraught over this little boys disappearance. I'm trying to think positive or the thoughts of him out there curled up in the woods freezing cold, hungry, thirsty, lonely and wanting his mommy start to consume me and just break my heart. It just seems like he had to have been snatched or fallen into or off of something and been knocked out right away or you'd think they would have heard him crying when they first started searching.

I'm trying to believe that they'll find him in a sink hole, maybe weak and hungry, but alive. Or that maybe someone grabbed him and will get scared by all the media coverage and everyone looking for him and drop him somewhere where he'll be found. I know it's unlikely he'll be found alive, I just keep hoping and begging the universe for a miracle.

I grew up going to the Indian mounds in Pinson.
They also serve as burial mounds but no one would be living there without a ranger knowing it, IMO.
Lovely place to visit. Here's some info:
http://tnstateparks.com/parks/about/pinson-mounds

jmo

Thank you for responding so quickly! Is this anywhere near where Noah went missing?

I haven't finished the transcription, so I don't know if the reporters replied to this online message. I really have to get to dinner. That said (lol), in your opinion, is this worth looking into further? TIA!

#FindNoah

I did not write this it was shared on social media and it broke my heart....I think it is how we all are feeling tonight:

You don't know me. You probably never will. And that's okay. I know your name. I know your son's name. And it's enough.
Your name is with me throughout the day. When my fully-clothed two-year-old toddles into my room in the morning saying, "I' cold," I pull her into my bed, wrap her in my blankets, and think of your son. When I pull breakfast out of our pantry, I wonder if you're eating. When my four-year-old prattles on about one of his toys, I think of your daughter and wonder how she's handling the changes that this week has brought.
When I clean my house, I think about his empty bed, and the toys he's not playing with. When I go to bed, I obsessively refresh social media hoping for news of his recovery. When I finally sleep, his face haunts my dreams. When I awaken before dawn, his name is on my lips before the throne.
You don't know me; but I'm one of thousands, and we are praying—for you, for your family, for Noah. ‪#‎findnoah‬
Matthew 19:26
But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

Here's the State Parks info listed, but is this anywhere near the search area? It has Native American ties:

http://tnstateparks.com/parks/about/pinson-mounds

http://tnstateparks.com/assets/pdf/additional-content/park-maps/pinson-mounds_park-map.pdf
http://tnstateparks.com/assets/pdf/additional-content/park-brochures/pinson-mounds_brochure.pdf

I believe steelman posted a map on Thread #1. Has it made it over to Thread #2?

rangers would be out looking around also in this area?

I'd have to say it's about 5 miles to the Indian mounds.
Zone in from Short Road to Mounds (notice the south fork of the forked deer river is the boundary of the park)
https://www.google.com/maps/@35.4901787,-88.6920288,15z

If you look near Pinson Post Office and go "downwards leftwards" behind it, you see Bear Creek and Short Road branches off of it.
jmo

Is it just me, but I feel this has been non informative pressers.
They don't even now if baby was wearing a diaper? geez...........

It's always a one-sided relationship. LE expects the public to come forward and offer up any and all useful information along with helpful tips and leads. On the flipside, when the public ask for answers, it's always "Don't know", "Can't comment", Won't comment", "Can't say", "I don't Know", "I'm not sure", "I'm not aware of those details", "That's being investigated", "I'll have to look into that", "We're not sure",............"Anybody have anymore questions ?"

Don't expect it to change anytime soon.

I first saw this story yesterday morning on Facebook and it just hits me really hard because the first thing I thought when I scrolled past the picture of Noah was how much he looks like my two year old. I've been obsessed with updates since then, which is how i found this forum. I wish I could go help search for him but we're in CO. I wish I could go let my son walk around from where Noah was last seen just to see what a toddler would find interesting out there. Toddlers are fast and stronger than they look and little explorers. My son is always trying to get out of our house and loves to just walk and explore. One day I let him and just followed closely behind to see where he would go. He was about 18 months at the time and walked almost half a mile around our neighborhood in 30 minutes

I first saw this story yesterday morning on Facebook and it just hits me really hard because the first thing I thought when I scrolled past the picture of Noah was how much he looks like my two year old. I've been obsessed with updates since then, which is how i found this forum. I wish I could go help search for him but we're in CO. I wish I could go let my son walk around from where Noah was last seen just to see what a toddler would find interesting out there. Toddlers are fast and stronger than they look and little explorers. My son is always trying to get out of our house and loves to just walk and explore. One day I let him and just followed closely behind to see where he would go. He was about 18 months at the time and walked almost half a mile around our neighborhood in 30 minutes

Welcome to Websleuths! I check here for updates before even looking at the news ... everyone here is AMAZING at finding the latest news & posting! I love your thoughts about having a toddler run free to explore ... that thought crossed my mind that it's all adults searching through grown-up eyes. The world is a far different place for a 2 year old! I can't imagine how you decide which areas to search when you have such a huge space. I'm in awe of all who've volunteered to help. I wish we could all help search from our computers somehow since we're too far away to physically search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990