Found Deceased TN - Noah Chamberlin, 2, Pinson, 14 Jan 2016 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There's been a lot of speculation about why Noah wouldn't cry or call out to grandma. Mainly people seem to think he fell and was hurt or even that there was foul play before he went into the woods.

I think that the reason is much simpler... children at this age play hide and go seek a lot. Just like kids do in stores, they hide under garment racks and won't answer when called. Usually they are found giggling, thinking they won that u couldn't find them. Perhaps Noah ran to hide from grandma, playing as kids do only he hid to well.

There shouldn't be a thread #3 :(

As for the shoes/no shoes, has anyone read anywhere linkable that they have actually found his shoes? Not FB rumors, but anything from any official source?

There shouldn't be a thread #3 :(

As for the shoes/no shoes, has anyone read anywhere linkable that they have actually found his shoes? Not FB rumors, but anything from any official source?

Ontario Mom, I just went back to the article linked and it has been updated; POSTED 12:12 AM, JANUARY 21, 2016, BY MOLLY MITCHELL, UPDATED AT 04:33AM, JANUARY 21, 2016. I don't see the info of Noah's shoe/s in in the update. My audio is down. Is this info in the news video?

Rogersville first responders aid in search for Noah Chamberlin
POSTED 12:12 AM, JANUARY 21, 2016, BY MOLLY MITCHELL, UPDATED AT 04:33AM, JANUARY 21, 2016

http://whnt.com/2016/01/21/rogersville-first-responders-aid-in-search-for-noah-chamberlin/

Even though I don't think he's still with us, I can't help but think of all those news stories we've seen of searchers finding a child in the rubble days later, after a devastating earthquake somewhere. No it doesn't happen often and yes the weather conditions are different but still, it happens.

Is that implying that maybe he doesn't have pants on anymore either?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I guess that's totally possible. When he found the need to go to the toilet, he may well have got himself in a pickle when taking his trousers off. If they're inside out, he wouldn't have got them back on. MOO.

Hi everyone. I've been following these threads and have been hoping for good news. I haven't had a lot to add but for some reason this little boy immediately brought to mind the story of Ottie Cline Powell who disappeared in the late 1800's. He was 4 and the youngest at school. The teacher asked the children to collect firewood at recess and he got turned around in the woods and lost. He walked 7 miles before he sadly succumbed to the cold and elements. What has worried me from the start is in that case adults never looked that far because no one thought he could travel so far. The little boy wasn't found until the next Spring. 😢

TBI officials said they are still not doing an investigation and are only assisting in the search.

Law enforcement said FBI and TBI have thoroughly vetted family members and have cleared the family. They do not believe the past history has anything to do with the missing child.

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story...search-for-missing-2-year-old-noah-chamberlin

Good morning all. The info about Noah being shoe-less is still in this article.

“We’ve had some cold nights,” added Holden. “There’s a two-year-old with no shoes on and a t-shirt. Unless he fell in a deep hole the chances of finding him alive are slim.”

It’s a grim reality many are logically thinking through. But the spirit, faith and love shown in the search to find Noah is abundant. A true testament to the determination each first responder has to find and return little Noah to his family

http://whnt.com/2016/01/21/rogersville-first-responders-aid-in-search-for-noah-chamberlin/

Right and I freaked when I saw thread 2 had a title change. Come on Noah!!!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one! When I logged in I went straight to Noah's thread (#2) First thing I saw was no red 'Active Search' at the top! My heart and stomach swapped places!

If they have found a shoe/shoes, or some clothing. Yes, it sounds bleak, but it makes sense to me, I do think he would take them off. His poor feet would hurt and he would have gotten his pants wet/dirty. Hopefully it brings them closer to finding him, sadly I do not think he is likely to be alive :( But I do have to cling onto the tiny bit of hope that is left.

Sinkholes are all over Wooley's farm. He said the woods where Noah went missing has much rougher terrain than his, so navigating over the hills and gulleys and through the trees is tricky.

Sometimes the holes are completely covered in grass.

He said those woods would be tough to survive in, even for a trained adult.

"If they dropped in there--and sometimes dirt and mud could fall on them--you'd never know he's there," Wooley said.

To make it more difficult, Wooley said it rained in the area Thursday night after Noah went missing.

"If the soil in the hole underneath is soupy enough, or loose, they could keep on going," Wooley said.
That is why he believes thousands of people and dogs with all kinds of equipment have not found Noah in seven days of searching.

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story...search-for-missing-2-year-old-noah-chamberlin

Sheriff Weaver said, in a press conference, two sex offender's homes were not searched by law enforcement because the offenders wear GPS devices.

Weaver told WREG law enforcement was able to rule out those sex offender's involvement based on the tracking technology.

Deputies do not believe foul play is involved in Noah's disappearance, and there is no criminal investigation.

http://wreg.com/2016/01/20/two-sex-offender-homes-not-searched-in-noah-chamberlin-hunt/

They didn't say they found shoes, but one can deduce that if he had shoes on when he went for his walk and now they are saying he doesn't, they most likely have found his shoes.

I log in daily to check on Noah. He must of booked it before searchers begin looking. I just can't imagine a child his age not stopping to play with something, or sit and cry within a hour of being alone. But we know it is possible :(

I am so amazed of the LE, all the searchers and everyone who has helped in the search for Noah. Searching day and night, and in this weather. I hope that Noah will be found soon, I know the outlook of his survival is sadly very slim. I just hope he is found for his family.

Please let today be the day!

Hate the thought of finding evidence whether it be shoes or whatever else and then scaling back the search because nothing else is found :(

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

In the Q&A they first did with the first press release the question if he had shoes on and the reporters answered yes he had shoes on.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Someone here mentioned that when hypothermia started that person would feel hot and start taking off clothes. I think the statement that he didn't have shoes is the lead they admitted they found. If searchers were finding Noah's clothes that's the reason they believe he's still in the woods.

JMO

I have a question... Might be a dumb one but.....
In the press release yesterday (link in page #1 of this thread) LE said they were going to possibly scale back the search in the next couple of hours to 24 hours. So does that mean no longer an active search? Is that why the title changed?
Tia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back