Found Deceased TN - Noah Chamberlin, 2, Pinson, 14 Jan 2016 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanx for sharing, Gee. I was born in Hardin Co., TN and attended HS down the street from the HCFD. Very heart wrenching comment by Hardin County Fire Chief Melvin Martin concerning the Noah Chamberlin search... A must read, imo..

Small world - I used to live near Clifton (Wayne Co, not Hardin, but still close)

The fire chief's post was reported on MSM, so I suppose it's ok to post a link now:

http://www.wsmv.com/story/31060175/...or-noah-chamberlin-in-emotional-facebook-post

That is beautifully written but so, so sad :(

It definitely is. It's open, honest, and heartbreaking. I'm thinking of that as I watch my little 2 year old nephew napping right now. The tears for this little boy and his family stream down. I can't be at the Memorial service for him because I'm babysitting. But I am lighting a candle here at home. And my thoughts and prayers will be there.

I'm watching his service on LiveStream. My heart is breaking.

I watched about 45 minutes and then had another commitment so had to stop. So sad. His parents were both speaking which I was amazed at, I don't know I would have had the composure. His mom told lots of sweet stories about him. He was a well loved little boy.

Slide show of Noah-class act. What a beautiful child.

Prayers up for his family and all who mourn him.++++++

My husband calls me and our son his jay birds, because he read once jay birds like to run and find their own fun. God bless Noah's family, as I'm in tears watching their service for him.

I am in complete awe of Noah's parents - and the strength of their faith. I wish I had a faith like that - I know without a doubt I would fall far short if I were in their circumstances. That they were able to speak at all is amazing - I believe they spoke from their hearts and even though I cried a lot of tears throughout the service it was indeed a celebration of Noah.

If anyone wants to watch the service it is archived - http://livestream.com/fellowshipjackson/noah

I am in complete awe of Noah's parents - and the strength of their faith. I wish I had a faith like that - I know without a doubt I would fall far short if I were in their circumstances. That they were able to speak at all is amazing - I believe they spoke from their hearts and even though I cried a lot of tears throughout the service it was indeed a celebration of Noah.

If anyone wants to watch the service it is archived - http://livestream.com/fellowshipjackson/noah

I agree Gee. And this was the most moving memorial service I have ever seen. The love that has poured out from people around the globe is amazing. Watching his parents up there speaking from their hearts and hearing his Mom say her baby became the world's baby was amazing and heart wrenching all at the same time. I felt so much I can't even put it into words!!

Has a map been posted yet showing where exactly Noah was found? Tia.

This reminds me of 6yo Alanna Gallagher, whose parents were also finger-pointed for her death. (It was the teenage sociopath two houses over.) People were unbelievably cruel to her family.

Thank you Gee....

Here's the image of Noah from the home page:

ec493aa0f650e31afc938c55ba939faf.jpg

#RIPNoah

:floating:

:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such a cutie pie. I've been thinking about him and his family all week. I hope they are doing okay. Well, as much as possible anyway.

I'm glad Noah was given the best memorial possible. I couldn't face watching the service as it would have been too hard emotionally. It is very difficult when cases end up with the person deceased particularly a young child.

Thank you once again to all of you for your posts and for caring about Noah and his family. You are a wonderful group of people websleuths staff and members.

R.I.P Noah Israel Chamberlain.

I don't know of Alanna's case, but I can imagine it was just as tragic as what happened to Noah. As parents we have a reasonable responsibility to keep our kids safe, but we also can't lock them away in a box out of fear. We may learn from these cases - for instance, my children will be wearing GPS trackable bracelets from now on when in situations I feel the need. Beyond that, I want them to have as much spirit, adventure, and sense of independence as Noah did.

RIP Noah, dear sweetheart.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010
Back