Found Deceased TN - Noah Chamberlin, 2, Pinson, 14 Jan 2016 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If the owner checked immediately when he heard Nopah was missing, he may have been too early.

Was the ring attached to a two year old? Was it sleeting, snowing, raining? Was it muddy and in a forest?

This petition and all its signatures stem from people who refuse to believe that bad things can happen to good people.

They want to believe there was foul play because it helps them imagine that the world makes complete sense. But sometimes it doesn't make sense, and tragedy can strike even the best of people who didn't do a single thing to deserve it. It's not an easy concept to hold, but it's the truth. There's no need to add to the suffering of one family just because you can't handle how unfair life can be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 3 on that list ( all of it really) is assinine and an affront to his memory

I believe that there are some odd issues in this case. i am not sure if the conspiracies are correct but I am also unsure if the best investigation has been done. I think it is important to investigate if there was any negligence on the part of anyone connected to this little boy.

BTW, I know this opinion may be unpopular with many.

From the above link:

"Here are points the petition makes:

1. Trained search dogs and helicopters with heat detectors that began searching for Noah quickly after he was reported missing should have been able to find him.

2. Chester County Sheriff Blair Weaver’s close relationship with the family “should have automatically required him to step down as a leader due to conflict of interest.”

3. The petition claims it seem suspicious that the family did not attend the prayer vigil; that there was a van at their home that night and Noah’s body was found the next day.

4. The autopsy should not be done by a local doctor.

5. Law enforcement would have heard Noah crying in the woods during the early stages of the search.

Chester County Sheriff Blair Weaver told FOX13 the things said in this petition about his relationship with the family are not true, adding his did not know the Chamberlins before this.

Weaver also told FOX13 Noah's autopsy is being completed by a state medical examiner in Nashville."

While it's true that family members sometimes are responsible in the case of missing children, obviously that's not always the case. Not everything's a conspiracy or a cover-up. Those people signing the petition are "misguided" (that seems a better word than the one I really want to type) and the reasons listed on the petition are "unfounded" (again, word substitution for what I'd really like to type).

Everyone has a right to their opinion and the petition is now news via MSM.

But at Websleuths, a victim friendly site, we will not be debating whether there was foul play. So discuss the news by all means, just make sure you do so responsibly according to the facts as we know them via Law Enforcement.

Those facts are that Noah Chamberlin became separated from his grandmother during a walk in the woods on her property and after extensive searching little Noah was found deceased. No foul play is suspected.

Anyone wishing to entertain conspiracy theories can do so elsewhere.

Thanks,

tlcya

In my opinion it's a shame that petition was started in the first place, but I wish it hadn't come out until after Noah's memorial service.

People don't want to admit to themselves that this was just an accident. I think it's because if they admit that to themselves, they will have to realize that it could happen to them too.

If they go on believing in conspiracy theories, then they can keep on thinking they are 'safe' and that nothing like this will happen to them.

It's really just sad all around.

I understand. I would love to go to the memorial service. Unfortunately I can't. Although I have sent cards and prayers for all. This is just a sad sad time. My heart goes out to all.

I hope you get to feeling better gregjrichards. Prayers for you as well.

We will all be there in spirit. Thank you for your kind good wishes it is much appreciated.

I am repulsed by these people.

Me too it's disgusting Noah's family are suffering enough without this nonsense. His family should be left alone to grieve. Noah was a much loved happy little boy you can tell that from his photos. His death is nothing more than a tragic accidental situation.

DA addresses questions about Noah Chamberlin search

"On January 25, 2016 I received calls from various media sources advising that 'social media' had called wanting comments on a petition requesting that the disappearance and subsequent death of Noah Chamberlin be investigated by 'someone other than the Chester County Sheriff's Department.'

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/new...es-questions-noah-chamberlin-search/79318618/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larney
Back