Found Deceased TN - Noah Chamberlin, 2, Pinson, 14 Jan 2016 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dan Lampariello (@WBBJ7Dan): https://twitter.com/WBBJ7Dan?s=09
DA - Preliminary autopsy results show Noah Chamberlin died of hypothermia. #WBBJ https://t.co/5ePjXk1U0b

This tweet has the actual letter from the DA's office attached.
Now hopefully the idiots will leave Noahs poor family alone! As if they didn't have enough to deal with already by losing Noah in the way that they did, but now they have to deal with all these people saying they did it and the search was just some big cover up. They are going to need a lot of strength to get through this.. I hope they're avoiding social media and that those around them are being protective and not telling them what's being said. Im sure it would just crush them :(

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Now hopefully the idiots will leave Noahs poor family alone! As if they didn't have enough to deal with already by losing Noah in the way that they did, but now they have to deal with all these people saying they did it and the search was just some big cover up. They are going to need a lot of strength to get through this.. I hope they're avoiding social media and that those around them are being protective and not telling them what's being said. Im sure it would just crush them :(

I truly hope it helps ao the family can be left alone to grieve.

In this new normal that we live in, also known as American society, things have evolved to the point that there is hardly anything recognized as an accident anymore. You can blame it on the lawyers, our court system, psychiatrist, the cops, whomever you want to blame it on.......someone always has to be at fault in our society anymore.

When I was a kid, accidents happened all the time. People got hit on their bikes by a car, kids fell and hurt themselves at the playground, some dude fell off his roof while installing an antennae, a little old lady slipped on some ice and broke a hip, a cowboy got thrown off his horse and cracked his skull.......all unfortunate events, but all considered accidents. The insurance companies paid the tab, and everybody went on their merry way through life.

This day and age, everybody wants to sue somebody when these types of events take place. Somebody always has to take the blame....the lawyers make sure of it. Someone is always at fault....always.

This petition that just surfaced is an indicator of that mentality to me. Because this little boy died, somebody has to take the blame for it......they have to. There's no such thing as an unfortunate accident anymore in this country, whether it's something a child does, or an adult. It's sort of a sad mentality when you get to thinking about it. Nothing in life can be random, it all has to be planned out and orchestrated to perfection, otherwise, someone has to take the blame when things go awry.

In this new normal that we live in, also known as American society, things have evolved to the point that there is hardly anything recognized as an accident anymore. You can blame it on the lawyers, our court system, psychiatrist, the cops, whomever you want to blame it on.......someone always has to be at fault in our society anymore.

When I was a kid, accidents happened all the time. People got hit on their bikes by a car, kids fell and hurt themselves at the playground, some dude fell off his roof while installing an antennae, a little old lady slipped on some ice and broke a hip, a cowboy got thrown off his horse and cracked his skull.......all unfortunate events, but all considered accidents. The insurance companies paid the tab, and everybody went on their merry way through life.

This day and age, everybody wants to sue somebody when these types of events take place. Somebody always has to take the blame....the lawyers make sure of it. Someone is always at fault....always.

This petition that just surfaced is an indicator of that mentality to me. Because this little boy died, somebody has to take the blame for it......they have to. There's no such thing as an unfortunate accident anymore in this country, whether it's something a child does, or an adult. It's sort of a sad mentality when you get to thinking about it. Nothing in life can be random, it all has to be planned out and orchestrated to perfection, otherwise, someone has to take the blame when things go awry.

Well said steelman.

An article about the petition to name part of the highway after Noah:

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/31047788/group-petitions-to-name-highway-after-noah-chamberlin

"Now, a group is asking for a portion of Highway 45 South that runs through Pinson, Tennessee to be named "The Noah Israel Chamberlin Highway." They created an online petition to support their cause.

In the petition, the group said, "May the bravery and courage of this little man never be forgotten. And may we as a community never forget the faith, commitment, and unity that came as a result of the search for this courageous, free spirited, little leader of the community.""

Would be nice to see this petition get more signatures than the one posted by conspiracy theorists.

I had to stop following this thread after Noah was found, I bawled my face off and then the idiots came out of the woodwork in full bore. Just infuriating. Today we had a sudden and very unexpected death in my own family and just now got on to read the news and see this statement. It's made a truly horrible day just a little bit better.

I'm not sure about naming the highway after him. Maybe it's a good and healing thing. Maybe "The Spirit of Noah" highway? I mean honestly, what made this story so wonderful and unique was how many people in the town came together and worked so tirelessly in horrible conditions to help try to save this little one. I think calling Noah "brave and courageous" might be gilding the lily a bit. He was darling and beloved, and deserved the full effort of the community to find him, and although that immense effort wasn't successful the spirit of unity still remains in the community and that should be celebrated. I'm not sure you could infer that the child himself is more deserving of having a highway named after him than any other child who dies early, whether that be accidental or through illness, etc. Many children who die of illness have courage and spirit that would put warriors to shame.

And Steelman, I agree with you about accidents. But I think another feature of current society is people have the incorrect notion that they have a right to opine - negatively - on everything that's none of their business and doesn't concern them. I think we've lost the spirit of civility, and everyone feels like their voice deserves to be heard, especially in a negative way when they have no clue about what they're talking about. That petition is atrocious, and incorrect. Lost little children don't wail out loud. They look panicked and run about looking for their parents. If you find a lost little child in public, you'll notice they usually have panic tears but they're not wailing out loud.

http://www.wbbjtv.com/2016/01/25/da...amberlin-hypothermia-cited-as-cause-of-death/

Preliminary autopsy says cause of death was hypothermia. I wonder if they will be able to tell us when he died. I hope it was that first night. I can't bear the thought of him being alone for days.

They should be able to tell going by what's left in the digestive tract.

I'm very sorry this family now has to deal with so many nutcases tagging onto the death of their little boy, which really should be a private and quiet time. I hope they have lots of support around them and will find some peace in time.

Here's the official statement from the District Attorney General (DAG)
0b03cf17a3e8672a38e2e99d9e1a8754.jpg

Source:
http://www.wbbjtv.com/wp-content/up...pearance-and-recovery-of-Noah-Chamberlin1.pdf

I can't even put into words what this does to my heart. It just hurts!

For the love of all things, let this family grieve in peace.

#RIPLittleNoah

:floating:
:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to stop following this thread after Noah was found, I bawled my face off and then the idiots came out of the woodwork in full bore. Just infuriating. Today we had a sudden and very unexpected death in my own family and just now got on to read the news and see this statement. It's made a truly horrible day just a little bit better.

((((((((Ontario Mom))))))))

:grouphug:

:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sorry Ontario Mom

Noah’s miracle brought people together

We challenge ourselves, and we challenge you, to live out Noah’s legacy. We should live it out in the way we treat our families, the way we treat our neighbors, the way we treat strangers and the way we treat those in need.

We should do it for Noah.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/opi...ahs-miracle-brought-people-together/79190876/

I think this is their way of saying quit with all the hurtful accusations, rumors, conspiracy theories, etc that are being posted in so many places

There is an excellent video that was put out on SM by a man named Brandon Bryant from Shelbyville, TN, demonstrating how you can lose someone in the woods so quickly.

He has a friend videoing. The friend turns his back, counts to 15 using the "one Mississippi, two Mississippi" method, and then turns around to attempt to find Brandon. This was filmed recently since it snowed here and you would be surprised how quickly someone can disappear, even with snow on the ground.

I highly recommend looking this up!

There is an excellent video that was put out on SM by a man named Brandon Bryant from Shelbyville, TN, demonstrating how you can lose someone in the woods so quickly.

He has a friend videoing. The friend turns his back, counts to 15 using the "one Mississippi, two Mississippi" method, and then turns around to attempt to find Brandon. This was filmed recently since it snowed here and you would be surprised how quickly someone can disappear, even with snow on the ground.

I highly recommend looking this up!

I saw that video - and he was a large man - surprising how quickly he could disappear.

There is also a post on the Hardin County Fire Department Facebook page by fire chief Melvin Martin that is a worthwhile read - "unless you were there"

:rose: so sorry for your loss

I'm so sorry to hear that. It seems to take an awfully long time for it to get better, but it will.

I saw that video - and he was a large man - surprising how quickly he could disappear.

There is also a post on the Hardin County Fire Department Facebook page by fire chief Melvin Martin that is a worthwhile read - "unless you were there"

Thanx for sharing, Gee. I was born in Hardin Co., TN and attended HS down the street from the HCFD. Very heart wrenching comment by Hardin County Fire Chief Melvin Martin concerning the Noah Chamberlin search... A must read, imo..

I just read that Gee. Thank you for sharing. It is definitely a must read. I am in tears right now. Everyone should take the time to read "Unless you were there".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876
Back