Found Deceased TN - Noah Chamberlin, 2, Pinson, 14 Jan 2016 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have heard a pastor say 'Some souls are too good for this world' when speaking of babies and children who pass.

I am wondering about this as another option for GPS tracking. The "TrackR" is supposed to be used for your keys, wallet etc. but I can't see why it could not be attached to a child's shoe. It uses an app on your phone to tell you whether you are getting "hotter" or "colder" in relation to what is lost. You can also have it turn on a ringer. And.. if what is lost is more than 100 feet away it uses crowd GPS to tell you where it is located. It's fairly inexpensive too.

The outcome of the Noah Israel Chamberlin tragedy will go down as one of the darkest days in Chester County and the Tennessee community's history. Analogous to their own little 09/11/2001. Saint FDNY Chaplain, Father Mychal Judge was the first documented victim at ground zero on 09/11/2001. A shoe shine boy as a child, he was ordained at the St. Francis of Assisi Church in NYC.

'There must be darkness present for the Light to shine through'..

The St. Francis of Assisi Peace Prayer

Lord, make me an instrument of Thy peace;
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
Where there is injury, pardon;
Where there is error, the truth;
Where there is doubt, the faith;
Where there is despair, hope;
Where there is darkness, light;
And where there is sadness, joy.

O Divine Master,
Grant that I may not so much seek
To be consoled, as to console;
To be understood, as to understand;
To be loved as to love.

http://www.shrinesf.org/franciscan-prayer.html

I'm not sure which post had my mind going in this direction, but I think I speak for all of us. Regardless of how many forums cover these stories, I think it's safe to say that WS members are in a league of their own when it comes to victim's suffering. It was my brother & SIL's murder that drew me here. It was Caylee and the member"s compassion that kept me here. I firmly believe that WS is in a league of it's own.

I'm not sure which post had my mind going in this direction, but I think I speak for all of us. Regardless of how many forums cover these stories, I think it's safe to say that WS members are in a league of their own when it comes to victim's suffering. It was my brother & SIL's murder that drew me here. It was Caylee and the member"s compassion that kept me here. I firmly believe that WS is in a league of it's own.

I am sorry for your loss, Tulessa.

Tulessa, I agree with you.
There is more compassion from WS members than all the other sites out there put together.

WS has been a safe haven for me as a survivor of violence - a place to share my experiences with others and to offer my own to others in their time of need.

The fact that we strive to be victim-friendly is what I feel sets us apart. We are a forum and no site (just as no person) is perfect. But we try, and that speaks volumes IMVHO.

I truly believe many of us are grieving. Thus, we are experiencing this grief in our own ways. I am thankful I have y'all to share this with. Your compassion honors Noah.

:grouphug:

I cannot understate the profoundness of Noah's loss.

May his legacy live on, long into the future. He will live on in my heart. :heartbeat:

Until we meet in Heaven, Little :angel:

#RIPNoah

:floating:
:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WS has been a safe haven for me as a survivor of violence - a place to share my experiences with others and to offer my own to others in their time of need.

The fact that we strive to be victim-friendly is what I feel sets us apart. We are a forum and no site (just as no person) is perfect. But we try, and that speaks volumes IMVHO.

I truly believe many of us are grieving. Thus, we are experiencing this grief in our own ways. I am thankful I have y'all to share this with. Your compassion honors Noah.

:grouphug:

I cannot understate the profoundness of Noah's loss.

May his legacy live on, long into the future. He will live on in my heart. :heartbeat:

Until we meet in Heaven, Little :angel:

#RIPNoah

:floating:
:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. :)

It is very sad to see photos of Noah in articles knowing he is no longer with us. I'm glad so many people have helped with his funeral and memorial so his family don't have to worry. Is there any news when his funeral is? I'm sure there will be a massive turnout.

I hope Noah's family are coping hopefully they have been offered grief counselling if they wish to.

I agree Tulessa. This is the most compassionate group of people I have ever seen. Each missing person leaves a mark on us which will never be forgotten. I think of you and the loss of your brother often.

Much love.. and God bless

It is very sad to see photos of Noah in articles knowing he is no longer with us. I'm glad so many people have helped with his funeral and memorial so his family don't have to worry. Is there any news when his funeral is? I'm sure there will be a massive turnout.

I hope Noah's family are coping hopefully they have been offered grief counselling if they wish to.

I agree gregjrichards. My understanding is the funeral service is Wednesday at 1:00 at Fellowship Bible Church in Jackson,Tn. That was the post on the In Memory of Noah Israel Chamberlin.

I agree gregjrichards. My understanding is the funeral service is Wednesday at 1:30.

Sorry - I didn't see your reply before I posted. I guess there is conflicting info on the memorial service.

Sorry - I didn't see your reply before I posted. I guess there is conflicting info on the memorial service.

No, you are right Gee. It was a type-o by me. I have corrected it. Sorry for the mistake.

When I first replied to your post I made a type-o and didn't realize it. The memorial service is at 1:00. Sorry for the mistake.

Noah Chamberlin didn’t reach his third birthday, but members of his family say God used the toddler to reach lives across the world.

“Why did that one little boy catch the hearts of so many people?” asked Jim Robertson, Noah’s grandfather. “The only thing I can figure out is God had his hand on the whole thing from day one.”

When Noah’s body was carried out of the woods Thursday, law enforcement searchers gathered in a circle to pray.

Jim called it one of the “most powerful prayers” he has ever heard.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/news/local/2016/01/24/family-noah-touched-lives/79278046/

When I first replied to your post I made a type-o and didn't realize it. The memorial service is at 1:00. Sorry for the mistake.

No apology necessary many thanks to you and Foxfire for posting info about the memorial. I wanted to go to church and light a candle and pray for Noah but I've really hurt my foot I have developed Intermetatarsal Neuroma and am pretty much stuck in bed it's absolute agony. I've lit a candle at home though and prayed.

I'm glad Noah's family have their faith at a tragic time like this. I hope his grandmother is coping as best she can I feel so sad for her and entire family.

No apology necessary many thanks to you and Foxfire for posting info about the memorial. I wanted to go to church and light a candle and pray for Noah but I've really hurt my foot I have developed Intermetatarsal Neuroma and am pretty much stuck in bed it's absolute agony. I've lit a candle at home though and prayed.

I'm glad Noah's family have their faith at a tragic time like this. I hope his grandmother is coping as best she can I feel so sad for her and entire family.

I understand. I would love to go to the memorial service. Unfortunately I can't. Although I have sent cards and prayers for all. This is just a sad sad time. My heart goes out to all.

I hope you get to feeling better gregjrichards. Prayers for you as well.

If anyone would like to send cards or notes of condolences to the family here is the address to send them to. If this has already been posted I apologize. There's been such an abundance of posts, love, and compassion it's hard to keep up with what's been posted and what hasn't. I am very proud to be a member of such a wonderful group of people.

The Highlands Church 5035 US-45, FInger Tn. 38334

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back