Found Deceased TN - Noah Chamberlin, 2, Pinson, 14 Jan 2016 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
oh I had a runner.. He was like lightening.. In fact I would not take him outside unless his dad was home when he was little. So that is my point.. Even if he ran, How far did he go before someone noticed????
I always had eyes on my runner.

I just don't understand.

I hope you never lose a child or a grandchild. It's very easy to place blame, until you've experienced that horrible loss.

And since you had a runner, it seems you might understand. You never went outside your home when your husband wasn't able to supervise your child? What if you had to be somewhere else? What if the two of you went somewhere for the afternoon - you never had a babysitter? You never left your child with grandma? You say you couldn't supervise your child yourself adequately, it took your husband to do it - this is a grandma who lost Noah. Her dear grandchild.

I had a runner, but I could supervise him myself, I didn't need my husband to do it for me. But still, although I could do it, I completely understand grandma who looked away for a little bit of time and he was gone. Because although I myself could supervise my son, I understand those who have a child escape. I have complete empathy for all the family in this horribly tragic situation.

oh I had a runner.. He was like lightening.. In fact I would not take him outside unless his dad was home when he was little. So that is my point.. Even if he ran, How far did he go before someone noticed????

I just don't understand.

But there are certainly scenarios here that could have arisen to cause her to direct her attention towards her GD. Maybe Noah just seized the opportunity. We are all guilty of putting our gaurd down at some point or another. I have seen plenty of pictures of him playing outside so I have to think grandma figured it was just another day playing outside. No one could have predicted the rest. JMO.

I just don't understand how these kids get away and just wander off. I can not for the life of me understand how they get far enough they can not be found?>

It happens all the time, whether or not one can understand it.

<modnsip> In addition to the organized searches I remember pleas going out for home/property owners in the area to please check their property. It doesn't change the outcome and I will probably never know the answer, but I have to wonder if that particular property owner searched their property. Not saying they hold any blame - I guess sometimes I let the "what if's" get to me

Things happen. They always have and they always will. Obviously, this is not a perfect world we live in. If it were, we would never read again about another child missing. The unexpected can happen at any moment. And never think it can't happen to you because it can.

The family of Noah Chamberlain has established a fund at the WTH Foundation in memory of Noah. Contributions are tax deductible and the family will receive a card notifying them of your memorial gift.

Memorial gifts can be sent to: The Noah Chamberlain Memorial Fund, c/o The Foundation, 620 Skyline Drive, Jackson, TN 38301

http://www.wth.org/foundation

Things happen. They always have and they always will. Obviously, this is not a perfect world we live in. If it were, we would never read again about another child missing. The unexpected can happen at any moment. And never think it can't happen to you because it can.

Truth.

West TN Fugitive Recovery Service

Dear, Noah...
It seemed a normal thursday but there was nothing normal at all,
I was playing with my son when I received the call.
I knew from the description the situation wasn't good,
Without hesitating once I headed for those woods.
Day one had passed, no leads and no clues,
I cried all night and pleaded lord what should I do?
Day two came around and there were hundreds of new,
Face of volunteers that came to rescue you.
The temperatures dropped it got oh so frigid,
But we all kept looking with no intentions of quitting.
Day three came around and there still was no sign,
We searched miles and miles, but nothing we'd find.
Day four brought despair but we never gave up hope,
We searched through the tears, the terrain and the slopes.
Day five was hard volunteers were sent home,
But if it were up to them none of them would have gone.
Day six came around and we stumbled on leads,
Hope begin to build through the prayers and the pleads.
Day seven came... and the search so long, came to an end when we learned that god called you home.
though we never met and I'll never understand, you're an angel in heaven & a part of God's plan.
You brought us all together to go beyond and above...
The most important lesson you taught us all was to value who we love.
We love you, Noah.
- J Galigher

West TN Fugitive Recovery Service

Dear, Noah...
It seemed a normal thursday but there was nothing normal at all,
I was playing with my son when I received the call.
I knew from the description the situation wasn't good,
Without hesitating once I headed for those woods.
Day one had passed, no leads and no clues,
I cried all night and pleaded lord what should I do?
Day two came around and there were hundreds of new,
Face of volunteers that came to rescue you.
The temperatures dropped it got oh so frigid,
But we all kept looking with no intentions of quitting.
Day three came around and there still was no sign,
We searched miles and miles, but nothing we'd find.
Day four brought despair but we never gave up hope,
We searched through the tears, the terrain and the slopes.
Day five was hard volunteers were sent home,
But if it were up to them none of them would have gone.
Day six came around and we stumbled on leads,
Hope begin to build through the prayers and the pleads.
Day seven came... and the search so long, came to an end when we learned that god called you home.
though we never met and I'll never understand, you're an angel in heaven & a part of God's plan.
You brought us all together to go beyond and above...
The most important lesson you taught us all was to value who we love.
We love you, Noah.
- J Galigher

Reading this gave me the chills and brought tears to my eyes.

I have shared this quote on other threads. When I read it, and think about lost loved ones, it brings comfort.

"Perhaps they are not stars
But rather openings in heaven
Where the love of our lost ones
Shines down to let us know
They are happy".

Reading this gave me the chills and brought tears to my eyes.

I have shared this quote on other threads. When I read it, and think about lost loved ones, it brings comfort.

"Perhaps they are not stars
But rather openings in heaven
Where the love of our lost ones
Shines down to let us know
They are happy".

That's a beautiful quote. It definitely does bring comfort. Thank you so much for sharing.

I just don't understand.

Unfortunately, no parents/grandparent/caregiver/guardian is perfect. Things happen. They can happen to ANYONE. I am more of a "helicopter" mom in the sense that I try my hardest not to take my eyes off my son (he's 2.) But I am not so naive to think that makes me immune to tragedy. We all just do our best and hope for the best.

Some people have said that grandma must have been distracted for more than just 'a minute' because a toddler couldn't get that far away in such a short time that he's out of sight and out of earshot. But the family has now said Noah loved to hide. Maybe he wasn't far away at all at first, was hiding nearby behind a tree or something and grandma just couldn't find him. When she gave up looking and went back to the house Noah might seen something that interested him and went off in the wrong direction, and eventually becoming completely lost. It breaks my heart to think how he must have felt, looking for a way home, and not finding it. Sweet and brave little boy.

<modsnip> In either case, it does seem bizarre, though not suspicious, that it took so many searchers a week to find him. I had to search my entire apartment complex, which is pretty large, for a ring, lost while dog walking, and I found it in about an hour. I had walked with my dog all through the grounds of the 500+ unit property, which covers almost three blocks. Of course I pretty much knew which way I had walked, but still...anyway...jmo.

I was so wrong. I honestly thought Noah had headed home and a saw an opportunity and took him. I was biased because that's what happened to Sarah Payne.

I never placed blame on the poor, poor, grandmother. I know from experience how fast a toddler runner can be. My own managed almost a mile before his dad caught him, despite him being in full view of both of us when he went.

RIP Noah, and if his family ever reads this, please, please, know this was nobody's fault. I wish you peace.

For Noah...
Everyone has loved and lost
That's just a part of life
It never gets easier
Always cuts like a knife

This little boy named Noah
Has touched each and every heart
He pulled everyone together
When this world had fell apart

God had placed him here
To do just what he did
He fulfilled his mission
When he ran ahead and hid

As everyone was searching
He ran around and played
We were all in a panic
Praying he had stayed

He played until he tired
His work on earth was through
I only hope you realize
How much we all love you

For sure you will be thought of
Each and every day
Everyone will grieve you
Each in their own way

From country to country
And from state to state
You showed us there was good
In this world filled with hate

You're definitely an angel
A brilliant ray of light
Shine bright little angel
Shine bright!

For Noah...
Everyone has loved and lost
That's just a part of life
It never gets easier
Always cuts like a knife

This little boy named Noah
Has touched each and every heart
He pulled everyone together
When this world had fell apart

God had placed him here
To do just what he did
He fulfilled his mission
When he ran ahead and hid

As everyone was searching
He ran around and played
We were all in a panic
Praying he had stayed

He played until he tired
His work on earth was through
I only hope you realize
How much we all love you

For sure you will be thought of
Each and every day
Everyone will grieve you
Each in their own way

From country to country
And from state to state
You showed us there was good
In this world filled with hate

You're definitely an angel
A brilliant ray of light
Shine bright little angel
Shine bright!

That is beautiful, angels among us. You truly are an angel yourself. God Bless Noah.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim
Back