Found Deceased TN - Noah Chamberlin, 2, Pinson, 14 Jan 2016 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Like others here the first thing I did when I woke up was check Noah's thread. I too freaked when the "active search" was no longer showing, until I realized we're now on thread three.

I'm flying to Florida in a couple of days to visit family - this morning I got an email from my airline saying inclement weather may impact my flights from January 21 - 24 and I won't be penalized for making changes. IMO Noah is no longer alive but more than anything I want LE to bring his little body home to his family. No missing child should ever have three threads. :tears:

The Jackson Sun ‏@JSunNews 20m20 minutes ago
#BREAKING via Sheriff Weaver (1/2): "We are preparing for the inclement weather coming in and we still have boots on the ground #FindNoah

The Jackson Sun ‏@JSunNews 19m19 minutes ago
#BREAKING via Sheriff Weaver (2/2): "We may be scaling back but we are still on the scene investigating." #FindNoah

I recorded yesterday's news briefing so that I could watch it again to look for anything I might have missed. I'm watching again this morning and wondering the same thing I did yesterday. Sheriff Weaver said "There's not really nothing new to report on what we was just searching. We've expanded the area. We've searched all through the night. We've had fire depts and search and rescue people and LE all through the night and all through the day. We hadn't stopped. And you know, we're not going to stop for a while." He said "We thought it went well last night. We covered a lot of area and are still covering."

My question is what does he mean when he says we thought it went well last night? How could it have went well without finding anything new? At least that's my own opinion. I'm puzzled by this.

Someone posted the court reports somewhere else. I don't think we can post them here. But let's just say, it wasn't even from this century. Long before he was married or had children. Lots of people party when they are young and grow up to be drug free, descent people. I don't think it should be held against him.

Not sure I understand. That they are good, decent people has been clearly established, IMO. About anyone holding his record against him, why would they? LE doesn't hold it against him and he was out of state when Noah went missing. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. IMO. I agree that lots of people partied and still do. The only reason some don't have a record is because they weren't caught or they successfully went through drug court. So in reality, there's no difference between the ones with a drug record and those without one. Not having a record for drugs doesn't make someone a better person. IMO

I recorded yesterday's news briefing so that I could watch it again to look for anything I might have missed. I'm watching again this morning and wondering the same thing I did yesterday. Sheriff Weaver said "There's not really nothing new to report on what we was just searching. We've expanded the area. We've searched all through the night. We've had fire depts and search and rescue people and LE all through the night and all through the day. We hadn't stopped. And you know, we're not going to stop for a while." He said "We thought it went well last night. We covered a lot of area and are still covering."

My question is what does he mean when he says we thought it went well last night? How could it have went well without finding anything new? At least that's my own opinion. I'm puzzled by this.

I'm guessing that because a lot of area was covered without casualties, things went smoothly, and possibly referring to evidence found yest which would give them hope and verification. MOO. (Now back to nervously chewing my cud).

You have to be warm and dead before the doctor will say you are dead. It is an old ER saying. And in the case above he was in the snow for 12 hours and about 20 years old.

Amen to that. I've seen it happen twice in my life. :heartbeat:

Such a gripping case that it compelled me to create an account here. Poor little guy. :( Hoping and praying for a break that will bring everyone involved some degree of peace.

You dont think he should defer to the person actually running the investigation/search regarding what is to be released to the public?

Do you think any police chief's from surrounding communities who volunteer to join the search should be at liberty to release any information they choose to the public?

Rogersville is not a surrounding community. It is a town about 20-30 miles west of me and my house is 20 miles west of the North Carolina border in Tennessee.

Like others here the first thing I did when I woke up was check Noah's thread. I too freaked when the "active search" was no longer showing, until I realized we're now on thread three.

I'm flying to Florida in a couple of days to visit family - this morning I got an email from my airline saying inclement weather may impact my flights from January 21 - 24 and I won't be peanlized for making changes. IMO Noah is no longer alive but more than anything I want LE to bring his little body home to his family. No missing child should ever have three threads. :tears:

The Jackson Sun ‏@JSunNews 20m20 minutes ago
#BREAKING via Sheriff Weaver (1/2): "We are preparing for the inclement weather coming in and we still have boots on the ground #FindNoah

The Jackson Sun ‏@JSunNews 19m19 minutes ago
#BREAKING via Sheriff Weaver (2/2): "We may be scaling back but we are still on the scene investigating." #FindNoah
Sorry, OT. Have a great and safe trip MsMarple. Will you have some form of computer or smartphone with you to check in?

the year was 1999 (so technically last century) and it's a matter of public record but I'm at a loss to link it, also IMO has nothing to do with noah's disappearance (and sleuthing family is against TOS at this time).

ilokal, you stated that she called 911 at 1:19...my very first post on thread 1 asked for any article where this was stated, as I only found that she "called police" at that time. I cannot find any 911 references...if you know of one could you post it pls? TIA!

Please let Noah be found before the storm hits.
Please don't let him be out there one more night.

Such a gripping case that it compelled me to create an account here. Poor little guy. :( Hoping and praying for a break that will bring everyone involved some degree of peace.

:welcome:

Sorry, OT. Have a great and safe trip MsMarple. Will you have some form of computer or smartphone with you to check in?

Thank you! I'll have my iPad and will be checking in, even posting if I can remember my dang password! Hopefully any posts will be on other threads because Noah will have been located. I don't know why exactly but it feels icky to be off enjoying my family while Noah's family is in such torment. :(

:welcome:

the year was 1999 (so technically last century) and it's a matter of public record but I'm at a loss to link it, also IMO has nothing to do with noah's disappearance (and sleuthing family is against TOS at this time).

ilokal, you stated that she called 911 at 1:19...my very first post on thread 1 asked for any article where this was stated, as I only found that she "called police" at that time. I cannot find any 911 references...if you know of one could you post it pls? TIA!

I've been reading it since Thread One but someone else must have sourced it as it wasn't me. It was being posted during and after yesterday's press conference too. That might be a good place to look on Thread Two.

If Noah fell into a sinkhole that had a lot of water in it, maybe he immediately drowned?

I've been reading it since Thread One but someone else must have sourced it as it wasn't me. It was being posted during and after yesterday's press conference too. That might be a good place to look on Thread Two.

Yes, from the beginning msm reported the 911 call as coming in at 1:19:

Noah was reported missing at 1:19 p.m. Jan. 14 after police said he was walking in the woods with his grandmother and 4-year-old sister off Short Road. Noah's grandmother told police the three were on a walk when she looked away from the toddler for a short time and turned back to find him gone.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/new...lin-still-top-priority-for-sheriffs/79083200/

Oddly, during Sunday's press conference (I think it was Sunday anyway) the sheriff gave a rough timeline of when the various responders arrived. He said the 911 call came in about 1:40.

It probably doesn't matter in the big picture but FWIW, in my very small community all 911 calls are routed through a multi-county dispatcher who then contacts the appropriate official, so maybe the sheriff was notified at 1:40. I dunno.

ETA: Here's the timeline the sheriff gave. It was from Tuesday's pc, not Sunday.

911 call - around 1:40
2:00 - Chester and Madison counties deputies were on scene
Shortly after 2:00 both sheriff's were on scene.
3:00 - THP helicopers arrived.
4:00 - military helicopters arrived.
4:00 - dogs on the ground.
By 6:00 - 75 to 100 LE personnel on scene.

I tried to go back and find it but seems like it was mentioned in the first presser. I believe the sheriff said the time of the 911 call, the time SO arrived, and the time more searchers arrived. I can't play that presser again b/c the link is closed. Did anyone save the video? JMO

I hate to type this stuff, so sorry...if Noah is deceased, how long in these cold conditions post mortem would it take for aerial scavengers/vultures to start circling? Also, can they detect remains underground? If so, how far down? :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back