Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The rape charge – is part of the same case, but carries different charges, Sheriff Jones clarified. Officials could not comment on the date of the alleged rape crime."

What do you think that means?
It means the charge isn't related to the disappearance - that is, he isn't charged with kidnapping or any other means of getting her out of the house.
Of course, in the overall scheme, it is related to her disappearance, but he didn't actually physically make her disappear. That, I would think, is the distinction that they are making. IMO only, of course.

Missing TN teen found in Madison, FBI thanks Dane Co. Sheriff’s Office and Madison Police Department
The FBI thanked the Dane County Sheriff’s Office, Madison Police Department and Wisconsin Department of Criminal Investigation for their help in finding her.

The girl was last seen before she went to bed between 11 p.m. and 11:30 p.m.

The sheriff in Monroe County, Tennessee — Tommy Jones — said she has family in Wisconsin, but he does not believe she was related to the people with whom she was found.

“She is safe. She is in custody so that’s a very good ending to this as far as we’re concerned,” Jones said. “She’s had shelter, she’s been eating and, according to the information that we got back, she’s doing fine.”

“We don’t believe at this time he has any connection to her running away or missing,” Sheriff Jones said.

The rape charge – is part of the same case, but carries different charges, Sheriff Jones clarified. Officials could not comment on the date of the alleged rape crime.

For some reason, I get a “feeling” (I know, those darn feelings) that SP went to WI to find her (real) Father / or that side of her family. Lots of blanks to fill in.

"The rape charge – is part of the same case, but carries different charges, Sheriff Jones clarified. Officials could not comment on the date of the alleged rape crime."

What do you think that means?
LE is/was investigating a missing persons case. RP is charged with rape, but not with anything involving her disappearance (ie: kidnapping).
MOO

Arrest made in case of missing Tennessee teen Savannah Pruitt
"bed sheets"
I could swear I read somewhere it was the fitted sheet. Very early on.

Me too oviedo... although I don't have a link handy, for some reason I remember that piece of information clear as a bell. It stuck in my mind and is a vivid recollection, because I thought of the elastic that would be completely around, or at least the corners, of a fitted sheet. MOO. JMO.

LE is/was investigating a missing persons case. RP is charged with rape, but not with anything involving her disappearance (ie: kidnapping).
MOO

It means the charge isn't related to the disappearance - that is, he isn't charged with kidnapping or any other means of getting her out of the house.
Of course, in the overall scheme, it is related to her disappearance, but he didn't actually physically make her disappear. That, I would think, is the distinction that they are making. IMO only, of course.

Ah, thanks! I couldn't quite parse it.

Me too oviedo... although I don't have a link handy, for some reason I remember that piece of information clear as a bell. It stuck in my mind and is a vivid recollection, because I thought of the elastic that would be completely around, or at least the corners, of a fitted sheet. MOO. JMO.
Hmm - I hunted through the media thread - can't find it. It is stuck in my mind because one of her likes was Investigation Discovery (FB) and I thought wow, if she watched that show she would definitely know about evidence collection IMO and either she took the sheet for this purpose or someone else did who did not want it to be found. I'm going to continue hunting. Thanks

Adoptive father of missing teen arrested, charged with rape
snipped and BBM- I have followed this one pretty closely as she disappeared on my bday - I definitely missed this part. So they have the phone? good lord. I can't imagine what this means. ugh.

Pruitt was arrested after explicit photos and videos were found on the teen's cell phone.

Arrest made in case of missing Tennessee teen Savannah Pruitt
"bed sheets"
I could swear I read somewhere it was the fitted sheet. Very early on.
Okay, here is the podcast and the part with Fillyaw begins around the 41 minute mark:
https://player.fm/series/crime-stor...disappears-from-bedroom-fbi-searches-4-states

If you don't have time to listen, here is my post where I tried to summarize what he said. I never did get to listen to the very end of it.
TN - TN - Savannah Leigh Pruitt, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019

Here is just the portion that pertains to the sheets:

Nancy asks Fillyaw what the first thing he noticed was when he went into the room. He said the bedsheets missing. Nancy asks if he saw the fitted sheet and the sheet that you pull up over you and he says it appeared to just to be a fitted sheet on the bed and there were also two blankets pushed down toward the foot of the bed.

After listening to that part several times, I think he means that the top sheet was missing, but I used "if" (see below) because others may interpret it differently.
BBM

I think this is the most likely reason because if I've interpreted Hillyaw's statements on NG correctly, it was the top sheet that was missing. If she had taken a sheet for the DNA, I think it would be the fitted sheet.
MOO

Okay, here is the podcast and the part with Fillyaw begins around the 41 minute mark:
https://player.fm/series/crime-stor...disappears-from-bedroom-fbi-searches-4-states

If you don't have time to listen, here is my post where I tried to summarize what he said. I never did get to listen to the very end of it.
TN - TN - Savannah Leigh Pruitt, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019

Here is just the portion that pertains to the sheets:

Nancy asks Fillyaw what the first thing he noticed was when he went into the room. He said the bedsheets missing. Nancy asks if he saw the fitted sheet and the sheet that you pull up over you and he says it appeared to just to be a fitted sheet on the bed and there were also two blankets pushed down toward the foot of the bed.

After listening to that part several times, I think he means that the top sheet was missing, but I used "if" (see below) because others may interpret it differently.
Thank you - wonder where the sheet is now?

Adoptive father of missing teen arrested, charged with rape
snipped and BBM- I have followed this one pretty closely as she disappeared on my bday - I definitely missed this part. So they have the phone? good lord. I can't imagine what this means. ugh.

Pruitt was arrested after explicit photos and videos were found on the teen's cell phone.

"Pruitt was arrested after explicit photos and videos were found on the teen's cell phone."

That is news I hadn't heard either. So the question is whether they retreived her phone or were able to get the data through the service provider / online. Either way, she herself, like Libby in the Delphi case, captured critical video/pictures, apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member