Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Set your phone on a ledge behind a book, hit the video button and it records without you having to touch it. you can also do pictures this way as well - using the phone timer. JMO

Yes and so if she was the one who took the video as evidence, she must have endured it one last time prior to running away so she could really be free of him. Don't really need anything more than this - irrefutable evidence IMO - he's a monster through and through. IMO
So, last night there was a lot of speculation about whether whomever helped with her escape or housed her might be charged with something. Now I'm wondering if we're going to see someone charged with accessory to rape. ? Because, I can see how SLP might be able to set up her phone to take video but I don't see how she could take photos (unless they were screenshots from the video) at the time he was... Ugh, not even going to finish that sentence. Ick!

"I'm having to be vague on all my statements because this is still an ongoing investigation," he said. "At this point, we are still investigating there's a possibility of multiple other charges coming forth with multiple people involved."
Missing Tennessee girl found, father charged with rape - CNN

She could have set her phone to video and set her phone down when she heard him coming. Of course, again, this presumes that it wasn't a one-time occurrence.

Set your phone on a ledge behind a book, hit the video button and it records without you having to touch it. you can also do pictures this way as well - using the phone timer. JMO
Well, that answers my question. Thanks, oviedo. You guys are way ahead of me this morning. I'm going to go dunk my head in a sink of coffee now. :p
MOO

So, last night there was a lot of speculation about whether whomever helped with her escape or housed her might be charged with something. Now I'm wondering if we're going to see someone charged with accessory to rape. ? Because, I can see how SLP might be able to set up her phone to take video but I don't see how she could take photos (unless they were screenshots from the video) at the time he was... Ugh, not even going to finish that sentence. Ick!

"I'm having to be vague on all my statements because this is still an ongoing investigation," he said. "At this point, we are still investigating there's a possibility of multiple other charges coming forth with multiple people involved."
I was thinking this as well Pommy - whatever could multiple arrests mean if not others were involved in the crimes? even if they helped cover it up, that's a crime. The photos would be more difficult IMO to take - it depends on who all is in the photo, right? If more than one person, then it's either done by timer which would be hard to hide, or someone wanted these on her phone for whatever reason (if it was not her that took the pics/video). it's just so awful.

Latricia Thomas on Twitter
The court docs say... on SP's phone, they found sexually explicit video and photos of Pruitt "engaged in sexual intercourse." He's charged with rape.

BREAKING: Just got the arrest affidavit for Randall Lee Pruitt, the adoptive father of once-missing Monroe Co. teen SP. It says the FBI used a search warrant to get Google records from the teen's phone.
DyVfdJ5WkAACUfJ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I have even worse thoughts going through my head now...

Taking the video wouldn't be difficult.
I agree, the "multiple people" statement is startling. Troubling, actually. I can think of reasons, but I am not going there unless there is reason to.

I was thinking this as well Pommy - whatever could multiple arrests mean if not others were involved in the crimes? even if they helped cover it up, that's a crime. The photos would be more difficult IMO to take - it depends on who all is in the photo, right? If more than one person, then it's either done by timer which would be hard to hide, or someone wanted these on her phone for whatever reason (if it was not her that took the pics/video). it's just so awful.
But why would someone associated with RP take the pictures on her phone then put the phone down so she could later pick it up and flee with it? LE stated that they were found when they went through her electronics.

BREAKING: Just got the arrest affidavit for Randall Lee Pruitt, the adoptive father of once-missing Monroe Co. teen Savannah. It says the FBI used a search warrant to get Google records from the teen's phone.
DyVfdJ5WkAACUfJ.jpg
She also posted this, though I will change name to initials:
"The court docs say... on SP's phone, they found sexually explicit video and photos of Pruitt "engaged in sexual intercourse." He's charged with rape."

pure speculation but since they kept insisting she had two phones, what if one of them was really RP's that she stole to look for evidence of his crimes? and the parents just didn't want to admit that she had it? her mother's "service provider" excuse was a lie? thoughts?

But why would someone associated with RP take the pictures on her phone then put the phone down so she could later pick it up and flee with it? LE stated that they were found when they went through her electronics.
I don't know - but LE is leading me to believe there are others involved at this point. What that involvement is we can only speculate. I am just sick and stunned over this new information. Does this county publish warrants for the public? I know the press has it but haven't seen it published yet.

pure speculation but since they kept insisting she had two phones, what if one of them was really RP's that she stole to look for evidence of his crimes? and the parents just didn't want to admit that she had it? her mother's "service provider" excuse was a lie? thoughts?
Hmm, that would seem to indicate someone knew something ...IMO

I don't know - but LE is leading me to believe there are others involved at this point. What that involvement is we can only speculate. I am just sick and stunned over this new information. Does this county publish warrants for the public? I know the press has it but haven't seen it published yet.
Doubt they will do that as it involves a minor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1