Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
pure speculation but since they kept insisting she had two phones, what if one of them was really RP's that she stole to look for evidence of his crimes? and the parents just didn't want to admit that she had it? her mother's "service provider" excuse was a lie? thoughts?
Yes. I get the feeling a lot of what was told to LE was not the truth

I internally debated this option last night. Here is my problem with it - every (ok, most) American over the age of 13 has a phone. So if an adult male who can afford to buy a farm didn't have his own cell phone would raise a red flag. I just don't think RP could hide the fact his phone was missing.
He was a truck driver- he has to have a phone

Although it stands to reason, I don't even remember him saying that but I could have missed it. This is what stood out to me and it's not specific to her disappearance.

"There's a possibility of multiple other charges coming forth with multiple people involved."

MOO
You are correct, that is what he said. He didn't specify which the charges and people applied to, if I remember correctly. But at the time I felt like he was referring to the rape, rather than the disappearance. But he could have been referring to either or both.

Possible, but I think it is more likely that the videos/pictures were sent to someone in order to enlist their help in getting away.
And, I might add, as safeguarding the videos/pictures in case her phone was compromised at home.
It must have been extremely difficult and possibly even traumatic for her to send those explicit videos/pictures to somebody else.

Possibly of him and one of her little siblings? Ugh!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone he sent those images/videos to would be charged I imagine with receipt and possibly distribution of child *advertiser censored*.

I hope there is enough prosecutorial discretion that the people who kept her safe are not charged regardless the fact they didn't do everything exactly right.

I think both phones were hers and one was used to obtain the pictures etc. I think all of the double talk and explanations of two providers and a phone from Georgia etc. were a mad scramble by her parents to MSM to explain the presence of the second phone. I think they were blindsided and scared to death when they realized what she had done. His potential defense of "it never happened" was blown and he knew it.

Anyone he sent those images/videos to would be charged I imagine with receipt and possibly distribution of child *advertiser censored*.

I hope there is enough prosecutorial discretion that the people who kept her safe are not charged regardless the fact they didn't do everything exactly right.

I wonder if it's something like failure to notify her parents/authorities that she was safe in a timely manner, or helping a minor across state lines. I don't know what exactly the charge would be, but harboring a missing minor is no doubt a crime of some kind. Like you, I hope all of the facts and circumstances are considered.

Other charges might be against people who knew it was happening and didn't act. Hopefully, there aren't other people involved in a worse way.

Knowing what we now know - it's very hard reading the SM posts IMO. I may re-watch the interviews just to see if I pick up on anything else. It is so disturbing what went on - I hope she has other relatives (maybe those she friended on her "new FB" page) that she can be with during this awful time. I also hope by now they have warrants for every single phone and computer in that house. JMO

Other charges......who else knew and were complicit? Who are the silent partners?
This just makes me sick!
What a brave young girl! Did she take the sheets for evidence? Who was she telling about this that helped her? Can they be in any trouble? Did they get ahold of LE early on? Is this why she wasn't "labled "endangered? Because she was safe?
So many questions!

Other charges......who else knew and were complicit? Who are the silent partners?
This just makes me sick!
What a brave young girl! Did she take the sheets for evidence? Who was she telling about this that helped her? Can they be in any trouble? Did they get ahold of LE early on? Is this why she wasn't "labled "endangered? Because she was safe?
So many questions!
Agreed, so many questions. It would explain why she was never labelled as endangered, but it leaves one with the question as to why LE didn't remove the other children from the house. That is why I don't think they had contact with her "early on".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1