Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but that doesn't mean we should assume that HE sent them. There has been no reason to go there.
Which is fine, and I agree. But you have stated things previous as fact that are not fact. Your Post 775 is what I am referring to.

Last edited:
No, the charges would have reflected that. The press conference doesn't bear that out.
The PC said, "she 'could' be a victim."
My thinking is that since more arrests or charges are "likely" it does not preclude SP recording video of someone else being assaulted and sending it to someone as evidence of the crime. That does not mean SP was not ALSO assaulted prior to that.

But the phone was hers. We can't jump to the conclusion that he sent them.
Correct - we only know they were sent from that phone based on their search warrant. IMO, she sent them to prove up what was happening to her. Others may think he sent them but that would mean he had knowledge of them in the first place. Which would be very stupid IMO - unless he considered them a "trophy" or something? It's so awful I can hardly stand it.

Correct - we only know they were sent from that phone based on their search warrant. IMO, she sent them to prove up what was happening to her. Others may think he sent them but that would mean he had knowledge of them in the first place. Which would be very stupid IMO - unless he considered them a "trophy" or something? It's so awful I can hardly stand it.

And if he did, he wouldn't let her keep the phone.

I don't believe for one second that the victimization of SP started in TN.
I wonder how many of her Georgia friends wondered if she was a victim...but turned a blind eye....not knowing what to do to help her. I wonder how many of her school teachers thought maybe something wasn't right at her home.....but turned a blind eye.
I wonder who she confided in while living in Georgia...only to be left with no offer of a lifeline.
I am so thankful SP is still on this Earth. I am so proud of this young hero. WAY TO GO SP!

Yes. Easy does it folks, the truth will emerge. Many of us have a bad feeling about this, how much further it could have gone but we will have to wait and see . . .
Thanks, I agree. It leaves a bad taste in your mouth, at least until you focus on the fact that SP is found, she is safe, and she is out of the awful situation. May she find lots of peace and love.
Which is fine, and I agree. But you have stated things previous as fact that are not fact. Your Post 771 is what I am referring to.
You mean that "she sent them"? I should have said that it was sent from her phone. I was replying to the allegation that he sent them, of which there is no evidence.

The PC said, "she 'could' be a victim."
My thinking is that since more arrests or charges are "likely" it does not preclude SP recording video of someone else being assaulted and sending it to someone as evidence of the crime. That does not mean SP was not ALSO assaulted prior to that.
He was asked specifically if SP was the victim of the rape and he said Yes.

Exactly what it sounds like to me as well.
The data records must have shown the photos and videos and the "sent" options of these (not sure what all was sent) - so I think she was communicating with someone and this led them to find her that evening IMO. The records would show all of the contact information I would think. The"someone" was not a relative and did keep her safe (hopefully- this is speculation) but did not report this to LE in a timely manner that we have been told. This could be the potential additional charges they refer to - all IMO.

Does anyone remember where it was reported that she sent the photos to someone? I just had a thought that maybe she was transferring them from her old phone to the new one and sent them to herself. Is that possible?

Oops, nevermind - I found it.

Investigators found photos and video of alleged rape taken on missing teen's phone
While going through those records, investigators discovered that several photos and a video of Pruitt having sex with the teen had been taken and sent to another individual.
MOO

Missing teenager found in Wisconsin, father arrested
Jones said no one from his office had talked to the teenager yet, but Detective Jason Fillyaw and other deputies were on their way to Wisconsin today to pick her up.
Gee Whiz, I hope that someone she loves and trusts is with them. After all she has been through, I hope she doesn't have to ride back from Wisconsin to Tennessee with a car load of men she doesn't know.

Does anyone remember where it was reported that she sent the photos to someone? I just had a thought that maybe she was transferring them from her old phone to the new one and sent them to herself. Is that possible?
MOO
Investigators found photos and video of alleged rape taken on missing teen's phone
While going through those records, investigators discovered that several photos and a video of Pruitt having sex with the teen had been taken and sent to another individual.

Yes, you can text video between phones if they have different phone numbers - I don't think you can if they are the same number (i.e. if the second TN phone got a new number when they moved). JMO

Yes, you can text video between phones if they have different phone numbers - I don't think you can if they are the same number (i.e. if the second TN phone got a new number when they moved). JMO
Thanks, so that rules that out. Now, can you please tell me who this other individual is? :)
MOO

On your Google account you don't even need to send the actual video- it sends as a link to the files stored on Googles server

Delete, incomplete thought.
I think in order to make the initial charge, there had to be videos of herself (SP). And I don't think it would have been that difficult for a teen to figure out how to accomplish.
EDIT: Sorry, the post I was replying to was deleted before I replied, and I didn't notice.

It is possible to put your phone in video mode, set it up on a dresser or table and record. Maybe she wanted that proof because people were doubtful of her story.
Yes, it sounds like she tried to tell at least one person and that person didn't believe her. The thought that she had to endure that again just to obtain proof is absolutely sickening. (If that's what happened, of course.)
MOO

Last edited:
Thanks, I agree. It leaves a bad taste in your mouth, at least until you focus on the fact that SP is found, she is safe, and she is out of the awful situation. May she find lots of peace and love.

You mean that "she sent them"? I should have said that it was sent from her phone. I was replying to the allegation that he sent them, of which there is no evidence.
I apologize- I made that original speculation that him sending pictures might be the reason that "others will/may be charged". It was entirely speculation and just that.

Yes, it sounds like she tried to tell at least one person and that person didn't believe her. The thought that she had to endure that again just to obtain proof is absolutely sickening. (If that's what happened, of course.)
MOO
Maybe. Or maybe she just knew that she needed proof or she would be put right back in to that situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadWiring